Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester (37618 Views)

A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) / Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester / Intel Hd 4400,4600 Nvidia 8200m Amd 8400 Come In By Chester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by swaggzo(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
CHESTER48:
Yes it is corrupt.try downloading it again from the same server,this time don't pause it when downloading..

baba.. nice thread.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
CHESTER48:
Yes it is corrupt.try downloading it again from the same server,this time don't pause it when downloading..
Boss Chester, i just finished walking dead season 1. How do i go about season 2?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 15, 2015
isaiah9:
I also have the same problem, all of a sudden my my google play store stopped working i have tried all i could but still not working.
what does the Google play rewrite on the screen.is it unable to connect?is it Google play has unfortunately stopped?is it which one exactly cause it has happened to me and I fixed it myself.so tell me let me know how to help
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 15, 2015
grinface98:
Boss Chester, i just finished walking dead season 1. How do i go about season 2?
it easy.just download it direct from Google play.use the same method I mentioned..use lucky patcher and mod it for in app lvl inside lucky patcher..then launch the game. Download all episodes. Cheers and game on
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 15, 2015
swaggzo:

baba.. nice thread.
thanks.I appreciate
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2015
grinface98:
I av downloaded d second cache and extracted it to where it should be but it's still telling me 'download failed because resources could not be found'
copy all the files from obb and paste to another folder.go to your settings clear the cache for GTA and clear the setting too.then uninstall the game.install it back again.now turn on the your network.allow it to connect a little.close it.go to your file manager.go to either obb or data and look for com.gtasa folder.now copy that folder. Paste it in the obb,open the folder and delete any file there. Now go to where you paste your GTA.now open the GTA file.mark and only copy the two files there.now paste it inside the obb com.gtasa.now.open the game.and game on...
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 1:24am On Feb 15, 2015
CHESTER48:
copy all the files from obb and paste to another folder.go to your settings clear the cache for GTA and clear the setting too.then uninstall the game.install it back again.now turn on the your network.allow it to connect a little.close it.go to your file manager.go to either obb or data and look for com.gtasa folder.now copy that folder. Paste it in the obb,open the folder and delete any file there. Now go to where you paste your GTA.now open the GTA file.mark and only copy the two files there.now paste it inside the obb com.gtasa.now.open the game.and game on...
Thanks very much bro. But unfortunately, i deleted everything about the game last night. I'll follow ur instructions wen i re-download it today.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 1:26am On Feb 15, 2015
CHESTER48:
it easy.just download it direct from Google play.use the same method I mentioned..use lucky patcher and mod it for in app lvl inside lucky patcher..then launch the game. Download all episodes. Cheers and game on
Thanks boss
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2015
CHESTER48:
what does the Google play rewrite on the screen.is it unable to connect?is it Google play has unfortunately stopped?is it which one exactly cause it has happened to me and I fixed it myself.so tell me let me know how to help
always saying "check your connection and try again". I've reset my apn but still not working.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
isaiah9:
always saying "check your connection and try again". I've reset my apn but still not working.
Have you rooted your phone?if yes then I give you the procedures
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
CHESTER48:
Have you rooted your phone?if yes then I give you the procedures
yes my phone is rooted.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
isaiah9:
yes my phone is rooted.
Okay follow this procedure at your own risk..I am not entitled for any harm or if you brick your phone..follow this process striclty as you can soft brick your phone.buntb do not fear,as long as you follow this procedure very well you'll be fine
Download total commander from the internet.grant it super user,then open it go to File system root open it,now scroll down a little and go to etc,open etc,now go down very well and look for hosts.Now when you find host,hold it to allow a pop up to come up.it will tell you to 1:open as
2:open just click on edit file.now when it opens you see something like
127.0.0.1 localhost
If you see any other number except from the one up,delte it.delete evrythjng except from 127.0.0.1.now save it and reboot.if you see something like
#127.0.0.1 localhost, remove the # and leave only the number with the words.do not delete any other thing.if the problem persist after reboot,just delete the host file and reboot

Need your comment.. Any other person can follow this step's
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
CHESTER48:
Okay follow this procedure at your own risk..I am not entitled for any harm or if you brick your phone..follow this process striclty as you can soft brick your phone.buntb do not fear,as long as you follow this procedure very well you'll be fine
Download total commander from the internet.grant it super user,then open it go to File system root open it,now scroll down a little and go to etc,open etc,now go down very well and look for hosts.Now when you find host,hold it to allow a pop up to come up.it will tell you to 1:open as
127.0.0.1 localhost
If you see any other number except from the one up,delte it.delete evrythjng except from 127.0.0.1.now save it and reboot.if you see something like
#127.0.0.1 localhost, remove the # and leave only the number with the words.do not delete any other thing.if the problem persist after reboot,just delete the host file and reboot

I tried it but still didn't work and also deleted the host file but didn't work
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
CHESTER48:
127.0.0.1 localhost

boss forget my last post cos it's finally working, at first it didn't work but i kept on clicking on it until it showed me to accept their usual agreement stuff, now it's working thank you so much man cos you just made my night lol
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 16, 2015
isaiah9:
boss forget my last post cos it's finally working, at first it didn't work but i kept on clicking on it until it showed me to accept their usual agreement stuff, now it's working thank you so much man cos you just made my night lol
did this procedure help you?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2015
CHESTER48:
did this procedure help you?
yeah my play store is now working, its just that my internet connection can't connect to my game of thrones cos I'm trying to download the episode 2 through the game but keep on saying "network unavailable"and i think it is the same problem i'm facing with my mc5.I don't know if the problem is from my apn. I want you to note that I'm using mtn blackberry cheat, please can you help me with this internet connection problem?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
isaiah9:
yeah my play store is now working, its just that my internet connection can't connect to my game of thrones cos I'm trying to download the episode 2 through the game but keep on saying "network unavailable"and i think it is the same problem i'm facing with my mc5.I don't know if the problem is from my apn. I want you to note that I'm using mtn blackberry cheat, please can you help me with this internet connection problem?
sorry.I wish I can help but I only use WiFi.and am not in Nigeria now.ask haibe he talked about bis here sometime
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
CHESTER48:
sorry.I wish I can help but I only use WiFi.and am not in Nigeria now.ask haibe he talked about bis here sometime
OK thanks, you've been helpful.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
isaiah9:
it doesn't work with some games.. i can't play mc5, mc4 and asphalt 8 with it. I don't know about game of thrones but I can play walking dead with it. Is games of thrones complete season out?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2015
haibe:
it doesn't work with some games.. i can't play mc5, mc4 and asphalt 8 with it. I don't know about game of thrones but I can play walking dead with it. Is games of thrones complete season out?
the cheat is what i normally use to play mc5 but all of a sudden i can't play mc5 using it. Game of thrones is even worse all it says when ever i'm trying to download episode 2 is network unavailable, now to answer your question the complete season has been unlocked, you can now download the episodes through the game without buying the season pass but only episode 1 and 2 have been released by telltale. Go to andropalace you'll see the new update

1 Like

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2015
isaiah9:
the cheat is what i normally use to play mc5 but all of a sudden i can't play mc5 using it. Game of thrones is even worse all it says when ever i'm trying to download episode 2 is network unavailable, now to answer your question the complete season has been unlocked, you can now download the episodes through the game without buying the season pass but only episode 1 and 2 have been released by telltale. Go to andropalace you'll see the new update

okay.. as per the games that do not work. I use a complete vpn to play them
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2015
haibe:

okay.. as per the games that do not work. I use a complete vpn to play them
please can you help me on how to set the vpn or how you set yours?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2015
isaiah9:
please can you help me on how to set the vpn or how you set yours?
You know open vpn now? It's all over the Internet. Just download it on playstore and get back to me.

Search for "open vpn connect" on playstore
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:

Hi, bro pls do u know the link to download GTA vice city data file. the one I downloaded stops half way while extracting.

thanks
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
haibe:
You know open vpn now? It's all over the Internet. Just download it on playstore and get back to me.

Search for "open vpn connect" on playstore
OK i've downloaded it so what's next?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Download this configuration files and extract.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rkkcukq4o9o6z6/1%20MTNBIS%2Bopenvpn.zip?dl=0

Move the master4code text file to the root of your sd card. Open the app and press menu to Import the configuration files. Try 7 or 9 or everything to get the one that works for u

isaiah9:
OK i've downloaded it so what's next?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
haibe:

Move the master4code text file to the root of your sd card. Open the app and press menu to Import the configuration files. Try 7 or 9 or everything to get the one that works for u I've tried it but it's always saying waiting for server

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
haibe:

Move the master4code text file to the root of your sd card. Open the app and press menu to Import the configuration files. Try 7 or 9 or everything to get the one that works for u
I've tried it but it's always saying waiting for server

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=isaiah9 post=30850744][/quote]try server 9
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
haibe:
try server 9
I've tried all of them but it's not working always saying "waiting for server ".
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
isaiah9:
I've tried all of them but it's not working always saying "waiting for server ".
u may need to try another vpn then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Playing Ps2 Games Wit Just Flash Drives? No Lens, No Cd. / Free Playstation Plus Games / What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.