Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester (37533 Views)

A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) / Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester / Intel Hd 4400,4600 Nvidia 8200m Amd 8400 Come In By Chester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
haibe:
u may need to try another vpn then
OK thanks, please how did you pass chapter 3 ( breach) of mc5 cos am really finding it hard to pass especially shoot the detonator and the guy with the hostage?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
isaiah9:
OK thanks, please how did you pass chapter 3 ( breach) of mc5 cos am really finding it hard to pass especially shoot the detonator and the guy with the hostage?

lol it may amaze you that I only play multiplayer online. Same with asphalt 8 and others.. i only play the single player once in a while. I guess am yet to reach chapter 2 sef
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
haibe:

lol it may amaze you that I only play multiplayer online. Same with asphalt 8 and others.. i only play the single player once in a while. I guess am yet to reach chapter 2 sef
lol
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by wheesin(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sup guys.. I have been following this superb thread nd i need help.. .when i download frm playstore. .it pauses the download when theres a network interruption.. Bt wen d network is back.. The download remains paused.. .it doesn't continue ..any help?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
wheesin:
Sup guys.. I have been following this superb thread nd i need help.. .when i download frm playstore. .it pauses the download when theres a network interruption.. Bt wen d network is back.. The download remains paused.. .it doesn't continue ..any help?

I guess it has to do with network because it happens to .eBay sometimes and doesn't some other times
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2015
I am sorry for not replying. I was banned by some lifless girl who call herself Dominique, on know accord.on no accord did I insult,abuse,force and make any foul offense.anyway.its gone now.I just regret coming here at first.anybody can just be rich over the internet and insult you.knowing that physically,finiancialy educatiinaly you're better of.follow the procedure of the total commander I posted earlier here using root access. It will definitely work.sometimes, the host change in middle of the play store,thus it makes it unable to connect.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 20, 2015
wheesin:
winkRead my other post I posted now also.another cause is your Google play services.is your Google play service up to date.and your play store too..also update your Googlehangout,if you have any,update your talk too.clear Google data and cache.also delete your download data and cache.hope this helps.comment asap .also try the total commander procedure I posted too.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by holdit: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
CHESTER48:
I am sorry for not replying. I was banned by some lifless girl who call herself Dominique, on know accord.on no accord did I insult,abuse,force and make any foul offense.anyway.its gone now.I just regret coming here at first.anybody can just be rich over the internet and insult you.knowing that physically,finiancialy educatiinaly you're better of.follow the procedure of the total commander I posted earlier here using root access. It will definitely work.sometimes, the host change in middle of the play store,thus it makes it unable to connect.

Oga you are at fault ooo. You didnt do your confirmations before calling someone a scammer on that post. I am surprised you came here saying you did nothing wrong. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by drajjay: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
i just finished the walking dead season 1.for those who have played it.how is the special episod 400 days ? Is it worth downloading ? .between i want to download season 2 but there's less space and am thinking of uninstalling the season 1.my question is whether it won't affect my gameplay in season 2 cuz decisions in season one affects season 2.also how do i root my innjoo i2s.someon should help out on there numerous questions pls.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Joshkid(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
grinface98:
Av not tried it yet but I'll do dat soon. And pls how/where can i download those paid games on playstore for free? (eg GTA, MC5 etc). Pls i need a detailed explanation on it. Thanks!
if dem don ansa u...holla mhee Abeg!
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
drajjay:
i just finished the walking dead season 1.for those who have played it.how is the special episod 400 days ? Is it worth downloading ? .between i want to download season 2 but there's less space and am thinking of uninstalling the season 1.my question is whether it won't affect my gameplay in season 2 cuz decisions in season one affects season 2.also how do i root my innjoo i2s.someon should help out on there numerous questions pls.
hello bro! I'd advise u not to waste your time playing dat special episode. It's just a crap episode. Just uninstall it to free up some space for d season two. I bet you will love dat season two more than the season one. It's very interesting. For the rooting of ur innjoo i2s, search how for innjooi2s discussion thread on nairaland. You will find it dere
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by drajjay: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
grinface98:
hello bro! I'd advise u not to waste your time playing dat special episode. It's just a crap episode. Just uninstall it to free up some space for d season two. I bet you will love dat season two more than the season one. It's very interesting. For the rooting of ur innjoo i2s, search how for innjooi2s discussion thread on nairaland. You will find it dere
ok thx
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 2:53am On Feb 22, 2015
CHESTER48:
winkRead my other post I posted now also.another cause is your Google play services.is your Google play service up to date.and your play store too..also update your Googlehangout,if you have any,update your talk too.clear Google data and cache.also delete your download data and cache.hope this helps.comment asap .also try the total commander procedure I posted too.
Hello boss! Thanks for the other day. I just finished episode two of walking dead season 2 but av not being able to purchase episode 3. I've patched several times all to no avail. I can't purchase episode 3 and 5 after i successfully purchased season 2 and 4. Pls sir i need ur help on this. Thanks!
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Seyilome(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
grinface98:
Hello boss! Thanks for the other day. I just finished episode two of walking dead season 2 but av not being able to purchase episode 3. I've patched several times all to no avail. I can't purchase episode 3 and 5 after i successfully purchased season 2 and 4. Pls sir i need ur help on this. Thanks!
get a lucky patcher locate ur game, and click on OPEN MENU OF PATCH then click on RREMOVE LICENCE VERIFICATIONS, then click on AUTO MODE then tick OTHER PATCHES(EXTREME MODE),tick REMOVE DEPENDECIES finally click APPLY, then LUNCH. Come and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Seyilome:
get a lucky patcher locate ur game, and click on OPEN MENU OF PATCH then click on RREMOVE LICENCE VERIFICATIONS, then click on AUTO MODE then tick OTHER PATCHES(EXTREME MODE),tick REMOVE DEPENDECIES finally click APPLY, then LUNCH. Come and thank me later
Thanks very much sir. I rily appreciate. Will do everything later coz av already deleted it to free up some space for Wolf among us
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
grinface98:
Thanks very much sir. I rily appreciate. Will do everything later coz av already deleted it to free up some space for Wolf among us
wolf among us is one hell of a game, I've finished the full season.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
isaiah9:
wolf among us is one hell of a game, I've finished the full season.
Are you sure d game is worth a shot? I downloaded it today but it's quite boring IMO. I deleted it after just 3 scenes
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 25, 2015
has anyone one here play NFS No Limits... it was released days ago
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2015
grinface98:
Are you sure d game is worth a shot? I downloaded it today but it's quite boring IMO. I deleted it after just 3 scenes
whaaat it seems you are not used to telltale games .
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
CHESTER48:
Okay nice to hear it is working..The games has only season one installed from google playstore but you can download all the whole seasons free without buying it..do you need the link now let me paste is here??reply asap..
link to fifa 15#Please am looking for that game real bad Please help me out
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Baddestguyp(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2015
help, is there anyway to play asphalt 8 with 3g without rooting
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Prechy2836(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Preboy:
has anyone one here play NFS No Limits... it was released days ago
yes I hav buh uninstalled coz its not English and its no yet fully functional has some bugs. So I'll suggest you wait a lil longer after they might have updated it
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Prechy2836(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Anyone played Game of thrones episode 2 upward coz I keep seeing coming soon
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Prechy2836:
Anyone played Game of thrones episode 2 upward coz I keep seeing coming soon
Do u av lucky patcher?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by drajjay: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
grinface98:
Do u av lucky patcher?
bros the same prob here .but wait o .so i have to root my phone before i can access episod 2?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
drajjay:
bros the same prob here .but wait o .so i have to root my phone before i can access episod 2?
Yeah
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by drajjay: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
grinface98:
Yeah
choi bros abeg any link to download the latest update of kingroot?i could not download The one in datafile host .
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
drajjay:
choi bros abeg any link to download the latest update of kingroot?i could not download The one in datafile host .
I'm so sorry I can't help on dat sir. U can google d latest version
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Baddestguyp:
help, is there anyway to play asphalt 8 with 3g without rooting
You can play asphalt 8 with unlimited coins and money using game killer app or sb game hacker
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Baddestguyp(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
CHESTER48:
You can play asphalt 8 with unlimited coins and money using game killer app or sb game hacker
I mean to play multiplayer with 3g without rooting ur phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Playstation Plus Games / Playing Ps2 Games Wit Just Flash Drives? No Lens, No Cd. / What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.