Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester (37530 Views)

A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) / Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester / Intel Hd 4400,4600 Nvidia 8200m Amd 8400 Come In By Chester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2015
grinface98:
Hello everyone! I've a little problem on Walking dead season one. After finishing episode one, i wanted to move to the next episode but what i saw was 'coming soon' without me being able to continue there. Pls anyone with an idea should help me on this. Thanks!
Coming soon,is caused by your internet connection,just turn on your network,and make sure you have a plan or enough Mb,then open the game,you will not see coming soon again,instead you see buy game..then use lucky patcher 4:5 and open it,Grant superuser,and go to where the game is,launch the game using lucky patcher.do not patch the game as only season 2 is what you can patch..they buy all the whole season,and download it one by one
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2015
grinface98:
How do i check the version sir?
application manager
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kai all i just dey see na MB and GB una dey enjoy oh
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
1:motocross melt down
2:Fifa 15
3:jam city.. kindly post any graphic good games..all opinions are not left behind
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by caltronov: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
haibe:
You are welcome
haibe:
You are welcome
pls about d mtn simpleserver settings mine only works with playstore and browsers like chrome ucweb and firefox but very slow infact it doesn't load some pages, and proxydroid don't even work can u pls give me d settings u are using?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
haibe:
try downloading a more recent apk, what version are u using
Version 1.16
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
grinface98:
Version 1.16
that's recent.. did u try the solution given above?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
haibe:
that's recent.. did u try the solution given above?
Av not tried it yet but I'll do dat soon. And pls how/where can i download those paid games on playstore for free? (eg GTA, MC5 etc). Pls i need a detailed explanation on it. Thanks!
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
grinface98:
Av not tried it yet but I'll do dat soon. And pls how/where can i download those paid games on playstore for free? (eg GTA, MC5 etc). Pls i need a detailed explanation on it. Thanks!
try www.andropalace.net or www.play.mob.org
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
haibe:
try www.andropalace.net or www.play.mob.org
Thanks bro! I appreciate. And pls after downloading those apk and cache files for GTA :san andreas, what do i do next?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
grinface98:
Thanks bro! I appreciate. And pls after downloading those apk and cache files for GTA :san andreas, what do i do next?
copy cache to Android/obb/..here in ur internal memory, install apk and play
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
haibe:
copy cache to Android/obb/..here in ur internal memory, install apk and play
I saw like 5 different things to download there. How many should i download there? Only the cache (1.5gb)?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
grinface98:
I saw like 5 different things to download there. How many should i download there? Only the cache (1.5gb)?
download cache and apk
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
haibe:
download cache and apk
Thanks boss! Ur head dey there. . Currently downloading the cache.

1 Like

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
CHESTER48:
Coming soon,is caused by your internet connection,just turn on your network,and make sure you have a plan or enough Mb,then open the game,you will not see coming soon again,instead you see buy game..then use lucky patcher 4:5 and open it,Grant superuser,and go to where the game is,launch the game using lucky patcher.do not patch the game as only season 2 is what you can patch..they buy all the whole season,and download it one by one
Av done everything you asked me to do but they are still asking me to pay b4 getting it. What do i do sir?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
grinface98:
Av done everything you asked me to do but they are still asking me to pay b4 getting it. What do i do sir?
Did you download the game from google-play?if yes..then is your phone rooted.if yes,then open lucky patcher,locate the game iside lucky patcher,click on apply patch for in app purchase and lvl,click on apply and wait for it to patch it,if done,launch the game,go to where the buy games are,then click on buy episode pass and when lucky patcher comes up,asking to try and buy this free,click yes and tick auto repeat.then it will show buoyed.you wont see buy again instead you see download.if it is not rooted,click on send email or the first one you see and click apply..hope it works
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
BUY GAME SOLVED ON TELLTALE USING LUCKY PATCHER

You don't need to buy it anymore.just download lucky patcher,if your phone is root.unfortunately my screen broke today,i could have modded the game for you.but if you have root access,then click on lauch game using lucky patcher and click where the buy game inside the walking dead.lucky patcher will come up asking for you to ry and buy this game free,click on yes,and tick auto repeat process..you will see download instead of buy..DO THIS WITH NETWORK
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
CHESTER48:
Did you download the game from google-play?if yes..then is your phone rooted.if yes,then open lucky patcher,locate the game iside lucky patcher,click on apply patch for in app purchase and lvl,click on apply and wait for it to patch it,if done,launch the game,go to where the buy games are,then click on buy episode pass and when lucky patcher comes up,asking to try and buy this free,click yes and tick auto repeat.then it will show buoyed.you wont see buy again instead you see download.if it is not rooted,click on send email or the first one you see and click apply..hope it works
can i use this method if i didn't download the game from google play cos mine was not downloaded from google play.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
CHESTER48:
Can't even find where to click on apply patch for in app purchase.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
grinface98:
Can't even find where to click on apply patch for in app purchase.
click on the game through lucky patcher then click on "open menu of patches " you will see it there.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
isaiah9:
click on the game through lucky patcher then click on "open menu of patches " you will see it there.
Thanks jare. Av now gotten it
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by kachicarter(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pls anyone here with link to download nba 2k15?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 10, 2015
isaiah9:
can i use this method if i didn't download the game from google play cos mine was not downloaded from google play.
Yes just follow this same procedures i mentioned and you be fine.it works on all telltale games that i have tested except game of thrones,as i downloaded the crack version from internet.But that doesn't mean you cant test it
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 3:32am On Feb 10, 2015
haibe:
download cache and apk
finally downloaded d zip and apk. Placed d zip in Android /obb. Installed d apk but its saying 'download failed because you may have not purchased this game'.. .. . Help!
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Toecynne(m): 5:50am On Feb 10, 2015
haibe:
Na mtn monthly plan oo
2k5 or the 1k own
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 6:53am On Feb 10, 2015
grinface98:
finally downloaded d zip and apk. Placed d zip in Android /obb. Installed d apk but its saying 'download failed because you may have not purchased this game'.. .. . Help!
You didn't extract the zip?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 6:54am On Feb 10, 2015
grinface98:
You didn't extract the zip?[img][/img]
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2015
haibe:
You didn't extract the zip?
How do I extract sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Playstation Plus Games / Playing Ps2 Games Wit Just Flash Drives? No Lens, No Cd. / What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.