Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (63546 Views)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / How Many Used This Baby Doll (pics) / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by LOUIS6(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2015
creamylicious:
I love you. Say ur own #teamHOMO#
dancok Na sure guy o..... He got great potentials... Looools!
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by creamylicious(f): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2015
LOUIS6:

dancok Na sure guy o..... He got great potentials... Looools!
loooool...
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
creamylicious:
loooool...
i love u too.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by husna88: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Abeg o..am nt dat old..am just 18 and i can renember using all those books
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by edehm2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ede time ede Ruth catch ayah serah edet baba ola ola kaka 40 lions eat amala vomit egusi soup Thats how we call EXERCISE BOOK 40 LEAVES
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by LordDenning: 1:07am On Mar 12, 2016
I am 22 and i used and READ all these books. As a kid i was an avid reader. I consumed books voraciously! I remember i had read Macbeth, A Winters Tale, The Merchant of Venice before i got to primary 4. Olympic exercise books? My UNI still has them in the UNI Bookshop... sooo distracting eh. Agbo lives in calabar, he is eight years old. Every morning he goes to school. In the afternoon he stays at home. He likes to read. Omo, Simbi, Bisi, Ali, One Eyed Sunday,e.t.c. Those were the good times ehn. Banana chewing gum, Cough drops, Biscao, Shibi je, That inflatable horse toy, Speedy biscuit, Fishy, Pako, Coaster e.t.c.
The days when fine handwriting dey make person famous. Writing book: " A rolling stone gathers no moss", "An apple a day keeps the doctor at bay", "One good turn deserves another" e.t.c. When chopping koboko was sweet! Marching on the assembly grounds was the highlight of our day! Well everything cannot remain the same forever sha... Tempora Mutantur Et Nos Mutamur In Illis
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Solomonodimegwu(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
BJ4REEL:
Nice throwback.........so many things have really changed in our schools.
Then we read alot of books, eg, without a silver spoon, the village headmasters, A man of the people and lots more ( though mine was extra extra cos i really love reading novels then: introvert things) cheesy
someone please remind me of one book like that, Ralia something something
But now, all our young ones (aka indomie generation) know is social media,dating, flirting,sagging, malpratice and the likes.
ralia d sugar girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) / See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo) / Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Don’t Help Him (episode 72)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.