Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (64301 Views)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / How Many Used This Baby Doll (pics) / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by solid3(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
I used those books, I am not old please. I am a young guy.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by aniexyz(f): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
joebeckz:
I don't know if this book was common to the north only cos I grew in the north though from d south. Its was so common and any1 who did not have this book "never start". Days when we played ten ten, fall like a tree, mama nd papa, I kill my one star till u say I kill ma six star (sister), I be monkey b1 b1 till u reach "abi monkey b4 b4" lolz. Those days only passed but d memory is alive. Did u do all of these? You used this book too?
played all of that and used the second and third books.. am i old?
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
you know d right questions to ask
ok,are u married?
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Acekidc4(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
its nursery dat was a mistake. u cant change d fact dat i was 8 in jss1. cheesy cheesy u rili can't sweetie. guess u were 15 in jss1 grin

Haha!! Vry funny!! 15 ba, No!! I was actually 12 wen I enta Jss1!!!
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by mirexxx(f): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

Haha!! Vry funny!! 15 ba, No!! I was actually 12 wen I enta Jss1!!!
good 4 u
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Acekidc4(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
its nursery dat was a mistake. u cant change d fact dat i was 8 in jss1. cheesy cheesy u rili can't sweetie. guess u were 15 in jss1 grin

Haha!! Vry funny!! 15 ba, No!! I was actually 12 wen I enta Jss1!!! Anyway mayb I should believe u den!! Am Sori 4 calling u a Liar!!
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by oseihie: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Then in Delta State we subtitled it to.
O:Olu N:na W:witch A:after R:reading D:devil B:book I:in G:ghana
ONWARD BIG
Sometimes we r made to number d pages so we dont keep taking dem off from the centre page...lolz...then u'd see an 80-leaves book looking like its just 30-leaves.. grin[/quote].
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by adenyphemi(f): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]
joebeckz:

I de suspect u o. Are u a primary school teacher? Where u get all dis pix?
dis is really cool.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by mirexxx(f): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

Haha!! Vry funny!! 15 ba, No!! I was actually 12 wen I enta Jss1!!! Anyway mayb I should believe u den!! Am Sori 4 calling u a Liar!!
ur choice....still wudnt change anyfin... no p smiley
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Acekidc4(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
ur choice....still wudnt change anyfin... no p smiley

Ok na!! So cum give Big brother a hug den!!!grin
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by OlayinkaMY(f): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
I used 2 0f the books: the purple exercise book and the textbook
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Bonethugss: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
ovo4u:
But do people actually go to school in the north?

Interesting question, cause most comments are from southerners..
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Ibiyomee(f): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Edet lives in calabar, he is 8years old. every mornin he. .....
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Boll2010: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
carik:
Agbo lives in the town of lagun which is not very far from ibadan

Chaiii

#Throwbackoflife
bros even up till this time your lagoon spelling never changed, dem go dey flog you gan oooogrin
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by mirexxx(f): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

Ok na!! So cum give Big brother a hug den!!!grin
lol
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

Can't u c dat gal Mirexxx is Lying!! Finished Primary sch at 8!! So she wan tell us say she started primary sch at 2 or 3yrs. Vry impossible!! Who is she deceiveing!! No nid to argue wit her Bro!! Phew!!

Ace lol. Lets hope shes not
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by justmag(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
I remember kids in primary or secondary school would come in with UNIVERSITY EXCERCISE book and start feeling cool.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by creamylicious(f): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
dancok:
ok,are u married?
so cos I am supposedly in my 30s I must be married... Hahahahahahaha!!!! Sorry to burst ur pipe. In jason derulo's Sonorous voice " will you marry me"
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by carik(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Boll2010:
bros even up till this time your lagoon spelling never changed, dem go dey flog you gan oooogrin

Lol
You got me on that
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by wezzyjasified(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
check this out too
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by wezzyjasified(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
check these ones out too

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by kechywillz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
i be old man ooo,i used almost these books
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by tunapius(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Creamish:
I also used this one..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/892973_a20onward_jpge7fd14a9d6b82dac8466784763b79798

Sometimes we r made to number d pages so we dont keep taking dem off from the centre page...lolz...then u'd see an 80-leaves book looking like its just 30-leaves.. grin
this I cannot forget!
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nickymezor(f): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

My surname is agbo, I was way too popular cuz of agbo lives in the town of lagoon which is not far from ibadan...
He went to primary school, he was in primary 4, I was in primary 4 too o
Everyone liked agbo, everybody likes me too o, pupil, teachers, everybody...
Kai! Mehn I miss those days o cheesy
LOl. I rem dis book wella.mehn, e don tey
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by alberto2k(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nickymezor:
LOl. I rem dis book wella.mehn, e don tey

And You Look like Simbi ogrin grin
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nickymezor(f): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

And You Look like Simbi ogrin grin
na u sabi. Who u come look lik?
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by alberto2k(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nickymezor:
na u sabi. Who u come look lik?
with my Big head

I look like Agbo, even my classmates then confirmed it grin grin grin
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nickymezor(f): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

with my Big head

I look like Agbo, even my classmates then confirmed it grin grin grin
U dont say.. Hw nice den...8-)
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by ceeceeco: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wow! Olympic exercise book, i used it for handwriting during the early 90's.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nice throwbacks...but things have changed since then
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by anthoniaz(f): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Some times I wish I can just lay my hands on those books again, don't know why grin
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by jidxin(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Christmas is coming the chicks are the chicks are getting fast just put a kobo in d old man's hat come and eat said mother the ......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall / "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" / Wheel Barrow With Side Mirrors (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.