Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (63602 Views)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / How Many Used This Baby Doll (pics) / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Dayhor: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2015

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by O4A3EM(f): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
BJ4REEL:
Nice throwback.........so many things have really changed in our schools.
Then we read alot of books, eg, without a silver spoon, the village headmasters, A man of the people and lots more ( though mine was extra extra cos i really love reading novels then: introvert things) cheesy
someone please remind me of one book like that, Ralia something something
But now, all our young ones (aka indomie generation) know is social media,dating, flirting,sagging, malpratice and the likes.

twas ralia the sugar girl,
back in the days of after round one original panadol extra otun gbe de baba ngida yaso ewa! gbe de!
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by yemmit90: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

Wich 29 and above? Am 24yrs n I use all of dem!!! Meanwhile does anybody still remba d slapping of Hands game; After Round 1 original panadol extra o tun gbe de!!!

Perhaps you inherited them from elder brothers?

You were born in 1991, so your primary school days should be around late 90's and earlier 2000. I doubt you used them.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Acekidc4(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
yemmit90:

Perhaps you inherited them from elder brothers?

You were born in 1991, so your primary school days should be around late 90's and earlier 2000. I doubt you used them.

I used all d old Books n story books!!! Moroever am d first born of my Parent's!!!
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by baroncy: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
I was just wondering what reader had the Characters "bintu and Konki".
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by katerine7(f): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
yemmit90:

29 years old and above.
are u sure?I know I'm not up to 29 yrs but I also used those books
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
jidxin:
Christmas is coming the chicks are the chicks are getting fast just put a kobo in d old man's hat come and eat said mother the ......
nor be nkechi and her sistas sing that song?
abi na ngozi be her name self?
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by royalcode: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
BJ4REEL:
Nice throwback.........so many things have really changed in our schools.
Then we read alot of books, eg, without a silver spoon, the village headmasters, A man of the people and lots more ( though mine was extra extra cos i really love reading novels then: introvert things) cheesy
someone please remind me of one book like that, Ralia something something
But now, all our young ones (aka indomie generation) know is social media,dating, flirting,sagging, malpratice and the likes.
sugar girl
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
so cos I am supposedly in my 30s I must be married... Hahahahahahaha!!!! Sorry to burst ur pipe. In jason derulo's Sonorous voice " will you marry me"
yes yes yes o,pls marry me.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by creamylicious(f): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
dancok:
yes yes yes o,pls marry me.
what's ur worth in dollars or pounds??
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
what's ur worth in dollars or pounds??
ah! no kobo.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by creamylicious(f): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
dancok:
ah! no kobo.
try again next year.. You've one year to redeem ur image
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
try again next year.. You've one year to redeem ur image
wait na,it seem U are online,let go to BBM and chat better, I still Worth something. huh
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by creamylicious(f): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
dancok:
wait na,it seem U are online,let go to BBM and chat better, I still Worth something. huh
loooooooool
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
loooooooool
I mean it,we can start from somewhere, huh,pls
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by creamylicious(f): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
dancok:
I mean it,we can start from somewhere, huh,pls
and as a celebrity, tabloids would say popular actress 'creamylicious hooks man she met on nairaland'
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
and as a celebrity, tabloids would say popular actress 'creamylicious hooks man she met on nairaland'
no biggie there,but how sure u are a female, not some guys forming female on NL
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by creamylicious(f): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
dancok:
no biggie there,but how sure u are a female, not some guys forming female on NL
I love you. Say ur own #teamHOMO#
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by tomayira(f): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
*Do u know that Ali is no longer a boy?
*Simbi is now a mother with two children.
* Chike is no longer the river boy but he is
now a marine engineer.
*Edet no longer lives in Calabar but has
moved to Canada.
*Agbo is happily married too and has left
the town of Lagoon for London..
*Eze no longer goes to school he is now a
graduate.
*Even Mr Salami is no longer a farmer but a
politician.
*Remember Ralia the sugar girl?she now
owns one of the biggest sugar factories in Kano.
*Ade our naughty little brother is now a
doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in the country.
*Wow what a great medium to recall those
days of Macmillian English.We all had them
offhand, if u don't know all dis den u re part of indomie generation....
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by kakaG: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Number 1 Papa Lolo, Number 2 Super dee, number 3 dogon Mutum, number 4 dan Gayi, number 5 hanchi laka.... lol can't stop laughing. Good old days
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by jidxin(m): 12:15am On Jan 25, 2015
SkydaDGreat:

nor be nkechi and her sistas sing that song?
abi na ngozi be her name self?
Mr nwosu nkechi and ngozi

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2015
GIYAZZ:
C'mon, I used all these books. Wow!
nobody wrote queen premier! for no reason I disliked d book it had a wicked look! grin
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by carik(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Booqee2:
nobody wrote queen premier! for no reason I disliked d book it had a wicked look! grin

Wicked?
Nah...
Like your arse always got wiped for pronouncing the words wrongly

Lol
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by macuwon(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
what of those of us that schooled in Iraq?
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
lol chai, see olympic ooo "obi leave your mother police is coming" . I just had a flashback.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Mamaseventies: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Who read Second chance,the lion and the jewel,twelfth night,much ado about nothing (shakepeare),midsummer night's dream(shakepeare),before I die,animal farm,the trial of brother jero(I guess),the gods are not blame,african child,the concubine...mehn!!! I used to love literature back then.
Things are so different now....

Nice one op. Nice throwback. Singing beast of england right now

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by tosin1960(m): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
smileyam very young boy
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by nicerod(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2015
ADA AND SIMBI
MR EZE HAS A STOER IN ONITSHA
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Kentrasso(f): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2015
mya1:

Ralia the sugar girl!

I was a storybook addict in my primary school days. I read Koku Bamboni, without a silver spoon, Ralia the sugar girl, African night entertainment o(Mallam Shehu), the drummer boyetc.
My primary school days was fun..

Onward, 2a and 2b, drawing book,olympic exercise book.. Etc Good old days

I read all those books! We are probably born in same year range
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Praise5: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Descartes:
"Chike and Umaru" tongue
"They are two boys, they are taking some sheep to the market" oh i feel like shedding a tear or two. Missed childhood days ooo.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo) / Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Don’t Help Him (episode 72) / When Women Say They Got Pregnant By Accident (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.