Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (37603 Views)

Police Battle Militants In Akwa Ibom As They Attempt To Invade Govt House-Sitipe / Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by gebest: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

U need Jesus..
How can u say that? Now it's on Gej u r happy if it were on buhari u will cry a river..
No worry na feb14 go show.
i already have Jesus, i dont kn about u.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by miky(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Useless animals, yet GMB is free in the south.. You wonder which environment shekau came from? It's this jungle, violent pigs..

Keep blaming GEJ for why you are violent

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by ellechrystal(f): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
gebest:
i already have Jesus, i dont kn about u.
Buhahaha
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Onyiido: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Those rascals... those are the same set of animals that killed innocent corpers four years ago.

Northerners will never change, Not in this lifetime.
They are just like their godfathers. Terrorists in making

2 Likes

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by topedorichkid: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC wants change by violence,i don't think that's how barrack obama won his campaign titled "change"..I still believe that after all this problems GEJ will definitely win because the politics will be played in the high places where all those hoodlums won't participate..
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by NovusHomo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived. Let us all come out and voted buhari and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]

GMB until GEJ completes his Ph.D.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Babreal: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
NYSC member how many ears did you guys have. once beating twice shy. what happen in 2011 is a lesson. i can really see hatred in disquised.

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by louis95(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
slinkman:
apc likes violence , stupid party
Pdp money embezzling party. Useless people
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by sammyj: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ur generations to come will loose their nuts and not me
Senjuchiha:
......sms lyk u v a loosed nut in ur brain
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by silibaba: 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Amanwulu1 post=300english at its peak.
almost got headache while reading ;D31588:

APC and blood is just like bread n butter.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by silibaba: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived. Let us all come out and voted buhari and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]

english language at its peak.
almost got headache while reading.

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by silibaba: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chinaimporter:
wetin you dey talk for mouth self undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Johnsinia(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
sexymonkey:
FEBUHARI 2015
Change is what we want
you are 1000000 times correct. APC need serious and orientatn change from being cheap tout to being peace living party.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Bonethugss: 1:28am On Jan 23, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived.[i] Let us all come out and voted buhari [/i]and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]

Its for this reason alone, me thinks we prefer the pH.d holders

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Bonethugss: 1:36am On Jan 23, 2015
ogdada:
even if i have to condemn this act, i can equally not blame them for the act. this ppl experience there loves ones been kill on a daily bases by a government who couldn't protect there lives and property.

With all due respect, I think all APC supporters have something in common with regards to the above.

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by mikovo2002(m): 5:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Sam thing they did 2011: election is not by violence and I have change my decision . Now to support Gej .
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by yerimastyle(m): 5:50am On Jan 23, 2015
All this people clamouring for change ,especially for Yorubas they don't know the notherners,have never seen a region so violent as Notherners and added to their religion.if the southerners react to what they did to GEJ we will start blaming PDP.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by eaglechild: 5:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Chinaimporter:
grin grin grin grin
You are quite sarcastic.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by VoteWisely: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Nigeria is the world’s largest producer of cassava with an output of over 45 million metric tonnes in 2014 according to the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO).

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by ceaser: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
## "GEJ went to Sokoto, Kano and Zamfara, all APC states, he wasn't stoned. Why was he stoned in Katsina and Bauchi, states under PDP control?"
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by organic973: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Why the fight. I see that the use of harsh words against either GEJ or GMB is uncall for some of us have use this avenue to rain loads of abuses on ourselves which is not wise at all. yes i support GEJ because i am saying yes to a civilian government

1 Like

Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by londoner: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
alaoeri:
GEJ the north have rejected you, kindly do yourself a favour by retiring to otuoke.
Said Buhari.

Nigeria does not begin and end with the north, does it?

In fact this is actually making APC look bad. Their supporters in the north seem to be politically and socially immature and even Amaechi down south, with his utterances of "parallel gov" is not much better.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by londoner: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
ogdada:
even if i have to condemn this act, i can equally not blame them for the act. this ppl experience there loves ones been kill on a daily bases by a government who couldn't protect there lives and property.

These same people, if they are honest with themselves, have allowed these people (BH) to live among them, probably know who they are, sell them food, give them shelter, harbour them. Members of their own communities are the ones that are recruited to BH, the ones who are killing their children and that of others.............the leader is one of their own, and he walks freely, as did the leader before him.

Let northerners as well as the governors tell themselves the truth.

When others were being killed periodically by these same people for many years, where was their outrage? Why is it NOW that it is a thing that makes them angry?

The key to the BH solution lies with the north, and their continued success has been enabled by northerners.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by organic973: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Please before you use your abusive words take time and check on the past progressive report of civilian govt and military govt if you are sincere you will try to vote for GEJ. Note a statement by OBJ "YOU CAN TAKE A MAN AWAY FROM THE MILITARY BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE AWAY THE MILITARY FROM THE MAN". No matter who you are, orders are not optional in carrying out. Be wise and vote for GEJ.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by londoner: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
okiezman:

In iraq don't terrorist kill people? In somalia nko? Can't remember seeing them blame govt for the wicked acts of terrorist

No citizen in any country blames their government for terrorist attacks. Not Iraq, not USA, not UK.....Nigerians are the only ones I know of.

They supply the terrorists and also stone the government.

If Buhari gets in and is not able to stop BH, let us all see how he and his colleagues will be stoned and pelted.

We all know it won't happen, even if he turns out to be the sponsor.
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by Senjuchiha: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
sammyj:
Ur generations to come will loose their nuts and not me
.....cuz,u dn dy show 1 of d symptoms of loosed nuts in d brain syndrome
Re: Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi by sammyj: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Senjuchiha:
.....cuz,u dn dy show 1 of d symptoms of loosed nuts in d brain syndrome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / Obasanjo Launches 2MW Solar Power Plant In Abeokuta / Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.