Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty (37590 Views)

Evans Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping [Photos] / Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Isis/iswap Claims Responsibility For Nyanya Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by senier007(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
A mild drama occurred on Thursday as one those arraigned in court by the Federal Government, over the bombing of Nyanya and Kuje towns in Abuja on October 2 pleaded guilty.

Nasiru who was arrested alongside other accused persons behind Military Cemetery along Airport Road in Abuja on October 6 pleaded guilty, saying he had in his possession materials used for making Improvised Explosive Devices and 12 already made ones.

The accused who was the fourth in the charges, had along with the fifth accused person, ‎Abdullahi Nasiru, pleaded with the court to allow the charges to be interpreted to them in Pidgin English.
He was repeatedly asked if he understood the charges and he maintained that he was guilty.

‎The others identified as Abdulazeez Muhazab, Ishaka Salihu and Mohammed Jimoh however pleaded not guilty to the rest of the charges.

Justice Abdukadir Abdulkafarati‎ ordered the accused persons to be moved from police custody to prison.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/22/suspect-responsible-for-nyanya-kuje-blasts-pleads-guilty/?wt=2

1 Share

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by PassingShot(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hope we can retrieve vital info from these terrorists before they're finally hanged by the balls.

17 Likes

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by Omololu007(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
H
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by athaboi(f): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
So is not the popular guy Okoro now..they are all northern muslims. Every cospiracy against the igbos in this country must fail...everyone want to talk and plan against the igbos but i can assure all nigerians that we will scale through from all the propagandas. Recently is yorubas trying to set the south up against the east but those who believe in Jesus are always vendicated! God bless igbo nation

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
As expected
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by Zellie: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kill them all!

1 Like

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nyayan bombing..names shifted from east to north...

Issokay

During GEJ's era, na his eastern brothers.

During GMB's time, na his northern brothers.

No wahala...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Great

Lalasticlala
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by CR77(f): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Buhari na BH
SLIDEwaxie:
Nyayan bombing..names shifted from east to north...
Issokay
During GEJ's era, na his eastern brothers.
During GMB's time, na his northern brothers.
No wahala...
cool

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by olaola3250: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Life imprisonment straight

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by Muhylonaire(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
?No matter what they say about me? ?I'm gonna keep sailing? ?no matter how long it takes me? ?I'm gonna keep waiting? ?olorun iyanu muhylonaire npe Yin? ?eda mi loun very soon,kin le ma yin Yin? ?ama bout to sleep,chilling on my bed? ?na my comfort zone and I wanna take a rest? ?till tomorrow ma niggi, never settle for the less? # BARS COMING STRAIGHT FROM MUHYLONAIRE, A TOKEN FOR YOU GUYS, JUST TO SAY GOOD NIGHT!!!

1 Like

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by AYOdeji2102: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmm! they should be jailed immediately

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2427877/get-back-sexy-look-confidence#39247217
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by Bonapart(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rubbish!!!!
Guilty guilty guilty everyday
Arrest arrest everyday

Who are their sponsors

Like seriously is Nigeria this dumb

Nonsense

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by adepiero: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
So them dey take Farouz make bomb! shocked

17 Likes

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
It is great to see CHANGE finally coming to Nigeria. Under Buhari we have had a drastic counter attack on the Boko Haram Satanists and blood suckers. There is nothing better than being led by an effective leader!

Meanwhile who paid money to assassinate President Jonathan as he claims in this video. When will HE prosecute those he claimed planned to assassinate him? Should we wait till these assassins assassinate another person? President Jonathan who are the assassins that you refereed to in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JN4Uuz1ZKg

-CramJones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by brixton: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Off topic... Apc e-rodents should watch cnn right now to see how parliament drills people.. A former First Lady and sec of state is being asked to give account of her former position in govt.

APC to nominees- take a bow and go!

6 Likes

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by Fesomu(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
What's dramatic about that??
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by tola9ja: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
AFTER AMAECHI EMERGE AS MINISTER SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO HIS ENEMY

6 Likes

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by CR77(f): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
cool
Muhylonaire:
?No matter what they say about me?
?I'm gonna keep sailing?
?no matter how long it takes me?
?I'm gonna keep waiting?
?olorun iyanu muhylonaire npe Yin?
?eda mi loun very soon,kin le ma yin Yin?
?ama bout to sleep,chilling on my bed?
?na my comfort zone and I wanna take a rest?
?till tomorrow ma niggi, never settle for the
less?
# BARS COMING STRAIGHT FROM
MUHYLONAIRE, A TOKEN FOR YOU GUYS, JUST
TO SAY GOOD NIGHT!!!
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by tola9ja: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by BCISLTD: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
angry farouz na bomb? ?

Check out my GL

Call or whatsapp
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by WIZGUY69(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
How are we sure those guys are the real culprit

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by Bambless1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Animal In Human Skin
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by tola9ja: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=18pt]boko haram will end before december by the grace of the grate grand architect don of the universe [/size]

ALL EDIOT SHOUTING Biafra GO AND JUMP INTO LAGOON

OR COPY THIS GIRL

4 Likes

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
So What's the drama?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by itsIYKE(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Boil them in hot oil already....b00hari no magic o....we are watchin
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by anytexy: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Na today? The ones wey una dey arrest since how market? Mtcheeeew. I have serious tins to do.
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
WIZGUY69:
How are we sure those guys are the real culprit
Are you the real culprit?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by gurunlocker: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
illiterates
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by Adatob(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
He must be killed
Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by lordheir: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Are they not suicide bombers Which suspects are diz ones again

3 Likes

Re: Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty by amazingspiderma: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
nice work,this is commendable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain / Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.