Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247433 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
So sorry for keeping you ladies and gents waiting this long, was so busy.

To the matter at hand, I learned invitations would be sent out by next month God willing. Now please let me state something, that's what I was "told". I wouldn't want a situation whereby it doesn't happen and someone would come here to run their mouth and say trash. I pray it is as the man said and I wish you all the best of luck sincerely. I've gotten my visa and just counting down the days for my departure next month.

Have a goodnight rest and if anyone is in phc, it would be nice to see.

Ciao.

7 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by tempest01(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
csimms7:

To the matter at hand, I learned invitations would be sent out by next month God willing. Now please let me state something, that's what I was "told". I wouldn't want a situation whereby it doesn't happen and someone would come here to run their mouth and say trash. I pray it is as the man said and I wish you all the best of luck sincerely. I've gotten my visa and just counting down the days for my departure next month.

Ciao.

My source actually told me before this month runs out.

As you said, "was told". Not sure of anything.

Gotten my visa too. Hope they'll call before I jet out

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Cismms, Please did u pay for the IHS before attending the Visa interview?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by tempest01(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Cebu:

you have to pay for IHS during your online application
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 5:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Cebu:

Good morning. I paid for my IHS before they merged it together with paying for it while paying for the visa application. I don't know how it's done now but on the general you'd have to pay for your IHS before visa stuff. Plus I'm sure you all are aware that they do interviews now at the embassy.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 5:34am On Aug 20, 2015
tempest01:

My source actually told me before this month runs out.

As you said, "was told". Not sure of anything.

Gotten my visa too. Hope they'll call before I jet out

Okies. Let's then hope for the best. What school are you going to and what course?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Judeguy007(m): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Pls can I get your number pls? I like to speak with u tnx.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Judeguy007(m): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Csimms7, pls can I get your number. I need to speak with you. Or pls call if u prefer that my number is 08128018221. Thank you
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Kleopatraxy(f): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2015
@csimms7 please how bout the ATAS certificate? Can we apply for it now even when we're not sure of our scholarship status? It takes bout 20 working days (4weeks) for them to even respond to the application, this could be another delay. please advise.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2015
congratulations to you @cismms7 & @tempest01
May God just help the rest of us!!! #Bless
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Arnaal: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2015
Kleopatraxy:
@csimms7 please how bout the ATAS certificate? Can we apply for it now even when we're not sure of our scholarship status? It takes bout 20 working days (4weeks) for them to even respond to the application, this could be another delay. please advise.
Yes you need 2 apply now. I applied 4 ATAS certificate yesterday and I expect it on d 16/09/2015.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2015
abeg na wetin be IHS
Cebu:
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Kleopatraxy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Arnaal:

Yes you need 2 apply now. I applied 4 ATAS certificate yesterday and I expect it on d 16/09/2015.

Thanks. How bout if they decide to contact NDDC to confirm? Their email address is required.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by tempest01(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
csimms7:

Okies. Let's then hope for the best. What school are you going to and what course?
Robert Gordon. Oil and gas engineering. You?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Arnaal: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kleopatraxy:

Thanks. How bout if they decide to contact NDDC to confirm? Their email address is required.
Well ATASs certifiicate is valid 4 6mths. So nddc will confirm.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by nacious: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Helloooo, I applied for ATAS since june, 2015, up till now I have not received any ATAS certificate, as they promised to forward it to my mail box. But, I was able to get my CAS no. Please my dear friends, what should I do to get the certificate.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Arnaal: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
nacious:
Helloooo, I applied for ATAS since june, 2015, up till now I have not received any ATAS certificate, as they promised to forward it to my mail box. But, I was able to get my CAS no. Please my dear friends, what should I do to get the certificate.
Have u tried reaching out 2 d ATAS guys?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2015
Kleopatraxy:

Hello Kleo, I can see a notification of an email from you but I can't see what's written, can't figure how their system works.

Moving forward to your question, it depends on you and your faith, smiles. More seriously though, if you have a full belief go ahead for it, I think it's free, so there's no risk.

Wish you the best. If you want to mail me you can reach me on m.okogwu@yahoo.com, Id respond and if anyone wants to reach me directly they can.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2015
girliygirly:
congratulations to you @cismms7 & @tempest01
May God just help the rest of us!!! #Bless

Thanks and amen to your prayers.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2015
tempest01:

Newcastle University. Automation and Control Engineering.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ciscon: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2015
tempest01:

Same course with me, even got a partial scholarship, but with no external support,.....? How far have you gone?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Kleopatraxy(f): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2015
csimms7:

Hello Kleo, I can see a notification of an email from you but I can't see what's written, can't figure how their system works.

Moving forward to your question, it depends on you and your faith, smiles. More seriously though, if you have a full belief go ahead for it, I think it's free, so there's no risk.

Wish you the best. If you want to mail me you can reach me on m.okogwu@yahoo.com, Id respond and if anyone wants to reach me directly they can.

Thanks a lot..would do just that.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by doziej84: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
csimms7:

Ciao.

@csimms7, i'd like to talk with you. how do i get in touch with you. i'd like to ask some questions.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by tempest01(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
ciscon:

Same course with me, even got a partial scholarship, but with no external support,.....? How far have you gone?

I've gotten my visa...still hoping on nddc
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Kleopatraxy(f): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
tempest01:

I've gotten my visa...still hoping on nddc

Visa without proof of scholarship? Means u paid some deposit to ur school and u have another source somehow. If that's not the case, then ur faith pass the case of the woman with the issue of blood in the bible.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Joshhhkeys: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kleopatraxy:

Visa without proof of scholarship? Means u paid some deposit to ur school and u have another source somehow. If that's not the case, then ur faith pass the case of the woman with the issue of blood in the bible.
Lmao...
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by tempest01(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kleopatraxy:

Lol...anyhow the outcome of the scholarship, should go for my masters this year...and I see myself paying deposit and applying for visa in both scenarios.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
@Csimms7, thanks for the clarification. I'm grateful.
Please, accept my congratulations on your visa award.
We'll meet soon.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cebu:
@Csimms7, thanks for the clarification. I'm grateful.
Please, accept my congratulations on ur visa award.
We'll meet in Scotland.
Cebu

Yeah yeah. I'm going to Newcastle but then you is just gonna be a train ride away so I guess we'd hook up. Wish you the best bruv.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by aamstih: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hi, is there any of the hopefuls here that is of an Environmental background? Pls do quote me if you're one.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by westpawz(f): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2015
aamstih:
Hi, is there any of the hopefuls here that is of an Environmental background? Pls do quote me if you're one.
I am of an environmental background

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.