Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247134 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vizy6(f): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Guys please who knows any school in Australia with fast admission. thank you.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vizy6(f): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please tell us what schools are these?
Realman87:
An advice to 2016 applicants.
If you are NOT from a wealthy family, then choose schools that nddc has mou with. because the money 'usually' comes very late. Schools that don't have a mou with ndddc will be on ur neck. They wont let you rest and u may even be suspended from studies. I am a 2015 scholar and am talking from experience.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
vizy6:

Universities of Aberdeen, Coventry, Plymouth, Salford, Robert Gordon, Swansea, etc. Most scholars choose Coventry because the award money will cover for fees and living cost, which makes visa processing easier. Apart from that, Coventry understands nddc and will be patient with u. Many other schools, Hmmm.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Godsownjo: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
so the supplementary list of 2015 was just a rumour. hmmmm need grace to try again
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please which 2015 scholar has received his living allowance. I heard nddc has started paying but am yet 2 receive my due. How many weeks will the payment take.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vizy6(f): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thank you, have you applied before?
Realman87:

Universities of Aberdeen, Coventry, Plymouth, Salford, Robert Gordon, Swansea, etc. Most scholars choose Coventry because the award money will cover for fees and living cost, which makes visa processing easier. Apart from that, Coventry understands nddc and will be patient with u. Many other schools, Hmmm.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ndudionons: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2016
Good day people. I am kinda new here but will want to know if fellow NDDC Scholars currently in the UK have received payments of late. Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vizy6(f): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=baresi22 post=44394171]

They have MOU with uni of aberdeen,cranfield,coventry,teesside uni,uni of east anglia and so on...All in UK.However,one can use other schools but at your peril if the money does not come quick.Also,the scholarship is 30k USD and it includes cost of living in the country thereof.Hope this helps[/quote

Please will the money be paid directly to is, the benefactor or directly to the school?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by onyekak: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Dear All, if you will like to make an application with some of the affiliated NDDC Universities in the UK like University of Sunderland in the North-east of England; in other to get an admission letter before the closing date, kindly contact Amaka on 07012677433 as soon as possible.
Required documents are; WAEC/NECO certificates, BSc Statement of Result of Certificate, Academic Transcript, A personal Statement of not less than 300 words, Detailed CV, Academic reference(If not available now, can be sent later) and data page of international passport. Please note you will not be required to write the IELTS Exams to get a conditional offer. Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by eddd: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2016
baresi22:

They have MOU with uni of aberdeen,cranfield,coventry,teesside uni,uni of east anglia and so on...All in UK.However,one can use other schools but at your peril if the money does not come quick.Also,the scholarship is 30k USD and it includes cost of living in the country thereof.Hope this helps
thanks 4 d prompt reply bro. I really appreciate dis info.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
ndudionons:
Good day people. I am kinda new here but will want to know if fellow NDDC Scholars currently in the UK have received payments of late. Thanks

My dear, am confused. i am a 2015 scholar but I haven't received a dime. I heard they have started paying but no scholar has confirmed receipt of money from nddc. Its really sad, this has taken too long.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ndudionons: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Realman87:

My dear, am confused. i am a 2015 scholar but I haven't received a dime. I heard they have started paying but no scholar has confirmed receipt of money from nddc. Its really sad, this has taken too long.

Its just sad on so many levels i must confess. I checked my account balance like 10 times in the last two hours. Well lets just continue being hopeful..
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jayroland: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
I sympathize with those who haven't sang Godwin yet due to Nddc's delay of payment. However, I have a question (or 2) to ask. i'm applying for the 2016 Nddc scholarship but I don't have an admission letter yet. still seeking admission. I want to know, when I eventually gain admission into a uni and submit in the application, MUST IT STILL be the same school and course I would continue with? can I change school? at what point if yes?

Please I await a valued response. Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Jayroland:
I sympathize with those who haven't sang Godwin yet due to Nddc's delay of payment. However, I have a question (or 2) to ask. i'm applying for the 2016 Nddc scholarship but I don't have an admission letter yet. still seeking admission. I want to know, when I eventually gain admission into a uni and submit in the application, MUST IT STILL be the same school and course I would continue with? can I change school? at what point if yes?
Please I await a valued response. Thanks

Get admission fast from any foreign school. When u win the scholarship, u can change the university to ur choice. Mind you, choose a masters course that is related 2 ur first degree. Good luck.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jayroland: 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Realman87:

Get admission fast from any foreign school. When u win the scholarship, u can change the university to ur choice. Mind you, choose a masters course that is related 2 ur first degree. Good luck.

Thank you so much. This makes it easier for me.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by stepo707: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Can any of the uploaded documents be in JPEG or must it be in PDF?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Xlyad(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by arshavineering(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
will the money be given to you directly or to the school?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by truebenny: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
arshavineering:
will the money be given to you directly or to the school?
Your tuition fees is usually paid to the University, then the balance is paid to ur foreign account (obviously when u arrive there). But in a situation where u have already paid ur tuition fees to the University, the entire value of the scholarship (i.e $30,000) will be paid into ur foreign account (After u might have provided convincing evidence of payment).
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by baresi22: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=vizy6 post=44422540][/quote]

what if the person carry everything make movement? grin.....Your tuition will be paid to the school,then the remainder if any will be paid to your account
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by baresi22: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=vizy6 post=44422540][/quote]

What if the person carry the whole money make movement? grin.....The tuition is paid to the school but the remainder, if any is paid into your personal account
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by arshavineering(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
in a case where i get admitted into universities with free tuition how i wan take get the money? will they also pay it to the university? cos i know that schools in the germany, norway and finland are tuition free.
any advice will be highly welcomed
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by stadora(f): 2:04am On Apr 07, 2016
onyekak:
Dear All, if you will like to make an application with some of the affiliated NDDC Universities in the UK like University of Sunderland in the North-east of England; in other to get an admission letter before the closing date, kindly contact Amaka on 07012677433 as soon as possible.
Required documents are; WAEC/NECO certificates, BSc Statement of Result of Certificate, Academic Transcript, A personal Statement of not less than 300 words, Detailed CV, Academic reference(If not available now, can be sent later) and data page of international passport. Please note you will not be required to write the IELTS Exams to get a conditional offer. Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by stadora(f): 2:07am On Apr 07, 2016
onyekak:
thanks 4 this info, but i ll like u to answer some questions 4 me.
Can a nabteb holder b considered as thats the o'level cert that i have.
Wot wil b the content of this personal statement, can u giv me a preview?
"Please note you will not be required to write the IELTS Exams to get a conditional offer" pls can u throw more light on this, as this IELTS is d main reason why am goin to miss this oportunity,cos i cant aford to write it now. Can it b overlooked?
Pls i await your reply. Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by onyekak: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2016
Hello Stadora, thanks for getting in touch. With regards your first question, can I ask what programme you are looking to study and yes some UK Universities consider NABTEB cert holders, so we can work with that. Secondly, in writing a personal statement; this usually is like an essay about yourself to the University as they will love to know a bit of your academic background, why you have chosen the course you will like to study in the UK, on completion of the programme, of what relevance will it be to your career path and lastly why the UK? Lastly, the IELTS Exam, is an English Language exam organised by the British Council here in Nigeria. Some UK Universities will again require this to ascertain you English language ability, but this will not be a major criteria for you to get a Conditional offer letter now. I hope I have been able to answer your questions?
In the meantime, you can always reach me on my direct mobile; 07012677433.
Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ceemac: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Realman87:
An advice to 2016 applicants.
If you are NOT from a wealthy family, then choose schools that nddc has mou with. because the money 'usually' comes very late. Schools that don't have a mou with ndddc will be on ur neck. They wont let you rest and u may even be suspended from studies. I am a 2015 scholar and am talking from experience.

Can you or any scholar in the house kindly assist with the NDDC aptitude test format, suggest materials that we we can study.

God bless in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Vicotu2009: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
vizy6:
Hello tnx, please can you give me list of those schools nddc have mou with tnx
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
You guys should go back and read previous threads. This is thread 79. start from 1 and read through. Almost all your questions about mou schools, past questions and interview discussions and award money... were discussed by 2015 scholars. thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by temiluv1(f): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
ceemac:

Can you or any scholar in the house kindly assist with the NDDC aptitude test format, suggest materials that we we can study.

God bless in anticipation.

@ceemac, Pls do share any hint or material u get... My email address is temiluv1@gmail.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by stadora(f): 12:57am On Apr 08, 2016
onyekak:
Hello Stadora, thanks for getting in touch. With regards your first question, can I ask what programme you are looking to study and yes some UK Universities consider NABTEB cert holders, so we can work with that. Secondly, in writing a personal statement; this usually is like an essay about yourself to the University as they will love to know a bit of your academic background, why you have chosen the course you will like to study in the UK, on completion of the programme, of what relevance will it be to your career path and lastly why the UK? Lastly, the IELTS Exam, is an English Language exam organised by the British Council here in Nigeria. Some UK Universities will again require this to ascertain you English language ability, but this will not be a major criteria for you to get a Conditional offer letter now. I hope I have been able to answer your questions?
In the meantime, you can always reach me on my direct mobile; 07012677433.
Thanks
k, thanks 4 yr time n response, I ll reach u wt your no, gues this is your Wass app no?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.