Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247363 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by kayuseful: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Coming to Coventry University?
need to sort out your accommodation, mail me so you can arrange an accommodation n pay when you arrive. ckayuse@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by kayuseful: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Another tip: make sure you sort out your discount and that it reflects on your CAS before leaving Nigeria. Don't make my mistake.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dynssy: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
iphyconsult:
The house is so quiet,..any 1 beneficiary in d house that are already in there respective uni or will be in the uni this fall? Have payment started?
Award is going to a month now, after submitting all necessary document, i'm already in school, school are tired of seeing award letter, na payment remain ooo. Plus, has any 1 gotten his/hers?

I really need to know how soon? Pls can any1 help out!.

Thanks

I'm in school; no payment too. please did you call NDDC or email them when u arrived? how did they know you're in school? I feel like there something I didn't do right. please urgent response, thank you.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by iphyconsult: 3:54am On Oct 18, 2015
I called a land line inquiry number, they rarely pick but once,I was told they are waiting for other colleagues of ours, and management will decide on date. I also sent an email to d contact email of their website. No reply. If you have an alternative email or phone no. Plus, kindly send as PM to me.

We all have different resumption date and payment deadline. The management should also try and understand this. It isn't a good thing to be stranded in foreign land oo.

Make dem just pay d fee, make I concentrate with my studies. In fact, d deadline here is 31st.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dynssy: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2015
iphyconsult:
I called a land line inquiry number, they rarely pick but once,I was told they are waiting for other colleagues of ours, and management will decide on date. I also sent an email to d contact email of their website. No reply. If you have an alternative email or phone no. Plus, kindly send as PM to me.

We all have different resumption date and payment deadline. The management should also try and understand this. It isn't a good thing to be stranded in foreign land oo.

Make dem just pay d fee, make I concentrate with my studies. In fact, d deadline here is 31st.

I sent you a pm. u shd reply. I have some info that might be useful

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Mosthansum: 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello House, Please if you are or know of any body that left for NDDC foreign postgraduate scholarship after a year of receiving his award letter, you alert me please. I need to confirm some things from him/her. Thanks. Plz reply, it urgent.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by GloUlor(f): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
aamstih:
Feb. Or there about.

Thanks Smith, are you saying one is to start applying by that Feb.?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by aamstih: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
I am saying that the advert should be out about then...

GloUlor:

Thanks Smith, are you saying one is to start applying by that Feb.?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by kayuseful: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2015
Mosthansum:
Hello House, Please if you are or know of any body that left for NDDC foreign postgraduate scholarship after a year of receiving his award letter, you alert me please. I need to confirm some things from him/her. Thanks. Plz reply, it urgent.
yes
anything?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by tanzii: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=csimms7 post=38014605]Drop yours if it's ok and I'll reach you.

Id use this medium to apologise to all who ive said a thing or two to wrongly.

Wish us all the best.

bonactessolicitors@gmail.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by duoarc(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Dynssy:

I sent you a pm. u shd reply. I have some info that might be useful

Please can you also pm me same info as above. Most grateful. Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by diczo(m): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2015
i learnt they sent sms to some people yesterday to come and collect award letters. today how true is this house?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Desander: 10:54am On Nov 24, 2015
i heard a rumour of the possibility of a 'supplementary list' but i didnt take it serious as it sounds really unconventional.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Mintercedeforme: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2015
well heard the same since sept 15th...my name is on the 2nd list, but im yet to get my invite, anticipating though.,just incase you dont know it is very true!!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Desander: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Nddc and their secret lists. The so called 2nd list is not public abi? Its well tho!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by sobanebari(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Just want to say I started following this thread a few days ago, and I appreciate all the contributions made. However, since we about entering 2016 i was wondering if anyone who studied Computer Science took part in the NDDC aptitude test & Interview, share a few details as to the areas of study in Computer science and the kind of questions they asked.

All answers are greatly appreciated smiley

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Godsownjo: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
any news on those that got their invite for letters on Nov 24
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by shadowbox: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
sobanebari:
Just want to say I started following this thread a few days ago, and I appreciate all the contributions made. However, since we about entering 2016 i was wondering if anyone who studied Computer Science took part in the NDDC aptitude test & Interview, share a few details as to the areas of study in Computer science and the kind of questions they asked.

All answers are greatly appreciated smiley

Aptitude Test
* Some math questions (quite simple)
* Some english questions
* Some Computer related questions (networking, programming tools, data structures etc ...forgotten most of them)
* If I remember correctly, some current affairs questions)

Interview
* 1 or 2 computer related questions. The question asked here may be different from person to person. I do not know if any 2 or more applicants were
asked thesame computer science question. Anyway, lookout for questions on data structure, programming tools
(e.g. compilers, debuggers etc), User Interfaces, Computer Architecture
* 1 or 2 current affair or general question. An example of a general question is "define balanced diet"

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by aamstih: 4:30am On Dec 08, 2015
Hello great people, this thread has been quite resourceful, thumbs up to all. Please, I would need someone that applied for any environmental related course to enlighten me on the areas that the assessment covered.

Gracias
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by severus(m): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
For those like me who are interested in sponsorship for your schooling, i found this program online, www.schoola.cf they have plenty of scholarship programs and loan for sponsorship also you can get small work to do while in school. its really cool
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by sobanebari(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
shadowbox:

Aptitude Test
* Some math questions (quite simple)
* Some english questions
* Some Computer related questions (networking, programming tools, data structures etc ...forgotten most of them)
* If I remember correctly, some current affairs questions)

Interview
* 1 or 2 computer related questions. The question asked here may be different from person to person. I do not know if any 2 or more applicants were
asked thesame computer science question. Anyway, lookout for questions on data structure, programming tools
(e.g. compilers, debuggers etc), User Interfaces, Computer Architecture
* 1 or 2 current affair or general question. An example of a general question is "define balanced diet"

thanks bro and God bless
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by sobanebari(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Do you think its possible that we can choose a Canadian university or any other UK university aside from the ones selected by NDDC? Because from my research most of universities on NDDC list are really expensive. And besides I bet there are better options.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by shadowbox: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2015
sobanebari:
Do you think its possible that we can choose a Canadian university or any other UK university aside from the ones selected by NDDC? Because from my research most of universities on NDDC list are really expensive. And besides I bet there are better options.

You can select any school of your choice (anywhere in the world e.g. US, Canada etc), but they will advice you to choose from their selected institutions. I think they have some form of partnership with those institutions.

Also, with respect to tuition fees, most of their chosen institution are reasonably price (at least compared to some other UK institutions like Oxford, Reading etc).

For now they seem to have no partnership with schools outside UK.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 22, 2015
sobanebari:
Most of the schools on the list are actually the cheapest UK universities. I am not aware if Canadian universities are cheaper and i doubt but you might be able to choose, NDDC will pay the fees only once even if its a 2yr MSc as far as i know. You can contact NDDC to find out your options.
I am a scholar for this year and didn't pick any schools on their list, although I am in a UK school.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Mintercedeforme: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2015
hiya everyone...Heard some people are already in their various schools.Please have your school fees been paid by nddc and how long did it take?Heard the 3rd list is coming out next year..Meanwhile nddc board has been sacked.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mintercedeforme:
hiya everyone...Heard some people are already in their various schools.Please have your school fees been paid by nddc and how long did it take?Heard the 3rd list is coming out next year..Meanwhile nddc board has been sacked.
I started in september and as at first week in December NDDC had not paid the fees and my school contacted me saying i might have to arrange payment, I contacted NDDC and mine was being processed as i was among the first few people to start in september and was told by January it Should be paid. My School confirmed this afterwards that they are processing a payment from NDDC. So i Guess it takes a while but I am not sure if it will take that long for people starting in January because i think all the money is released around the same time. I am not sure how the sacking will affect this though, hopefully it wouldnt.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by iphyconsult: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
I started mine September but I haven't received any payment.

Please, when exactly did you received yours? which country and uni?

Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Vicotu2009: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
hi Southerners, I just completed my first degree will be going for service this year 2016. I intend to apply for nddc scholarship for 2017 set,how do I go about it. I will love and appreciate to have a mentor,one who have gone through the process to coach me thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vicotu2009:
hi Southerners, I just completed my first degree will be going for service this year 2016. I intend to apply for nddc scholarship for 2017 set,how do I go about it. I will love and appreciate to have a mentor,one who have gone through the process to coach me thanks.
It is very unlikely that the scholarship would be sustained till 2017 cos of the state we have found ourselves

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nairaboy2015: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2016
I resumed September 2015 I had to borrow money to fund my visa, transport and accommodation. Uptil now NDDC has paid a dime. No school fee, no maintaince. My School has been threatening with letters that I will have to pay my fees since NDDC is not even responding to correspondence anymore. Each time I call Nddc or send a mail, the reply is the same;they are at advance stage of the processing. This is four months no fees no money and with the high exchange rate life in the UK is expensive. So for those of U coming January just save your money be preppare to starve, because this Nddc scholarship is more of a punishment.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by iphyconsult: 2:01am On Jan 09, 2016
A good advice,..same applicable to me oo. No mail to present to school to back up the assurance of payment. Award letter was dated July, 2015. All words is "we will get to your school once it has been approved". Which approval again after award letter? No fixed date to present to school.
,hmm,....better Nigeria!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
iphyconsult:
A good advice,..same applicable to me oo. No mail to present to school to back up the assurance of payment. Award letter was dated July, 2015. All words is "we will get to your school once it has been approved". Which approval again after award letter? No fixed date to present to school.
,hmm,....better Nigeria!
Dan Abiam has choplated all the cash for NDDC

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.