Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Relationship Over!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Over!!!!!!! (6721 Views)

If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? / Guys,is The Relationship Over If She Turns Down Your Proposal? / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
I decided last week to end my weird and crazy relationship with my BF. The truth is i see no future with him. Though he's nice, caring and all that but his sexual perversion freaks me out.
Most times when i ask some silly questions on this forum its not because i just want to but because of what he ask me to do. He wanted a 3some with any friend of mine, i declined, he smoked skunk and almost killed me with "dat tin" i didn't say much. We went to watch a movie at the cinema at ikeja and he had the audacity to ask for a B.j right there at the cinema, i laughed at it at first but later i began thinking out loud that this guy only want seex and nothing more. Though we are good friends, we play together and all that, her sister is my close friend and also a Nairalander so she "might" get to read this. I am so sorry, i can't take it anymore. Am done with him for good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by xynerise: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Who cares? undecided

38 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
If you have done it before why stop now. Your loss though.
It means you can keep this man once you can always satisfy him in bed.
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
ATOB:
If you have done it before why stop now. Your loss though.
It means you can keep this man once you can always satisfy him in bed.
yes i agree my loss, am counting my losses and moving on though

7 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
xynerise:
Who cares? undecided
Agbaya, you don't have an atom of pity inside of you

6 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by herald9: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
kikikiki

that was some good adventuresgrin

#singing

take banana till you go yo
take banana till you go yo

undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Tymax(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by jnrbayano(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
I only see an Advert

smiley

21 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by mirexxx(f): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
leave him and move on..a better one will come smiley

1 Like

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by xynerise: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
sexyseun:
Agbaya, you don't have an atom of pity inside of you
Of course I felt pity on the guy. Dude has been living in bondage for years.

8 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by MrCork: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
sexyseun:
I decided last week to end my weird and crazy relationship with my BF. The truth is i see no future with him. Though he's nice, caring and all that but his sexual perversion freaks me out.
Most times when i ask some silly questions on this forum its not because i just want to but because of what he ask me to do. He wanted a 3some with any friend of mine, i declined, he smoked skunk and almost killed me with "dat tin" i didn't say much. We went to watch a movie at the cinema at ikeja and he had the audacity to ask for a B.j right there at the cinema, i laughed at it at first but later i began thinking out loud that this guy only want seex and nothing more. Though we are good friends, we play together and all that, her sister is my close friend and also a Nairalander so she "might" get to read this. I am so sorry, i can't take it anymore. Am done with him for good.

angry

1 Like

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by MrCork: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
sexyseun:

....are u light skin? angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Bosville(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol....some relationships na wa O...@op> a guy who truly loves u will never ever ask u 4 3some nt 2 talk of b.j in P.B wtf!....he see's u as notin bt his personal b*tch...no offence tho.

8 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Faun(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
@Sexyseun

I've opened your profile to view your profile picture...
...and you look like you'z a ho.

Discuss.

7 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
undecidedGhuud you realised this ..... Now get ya acts together & pray for a ghuud ghuy....Not some perverted sex starved freak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Faun:
@Sexyseun

Discuss.

grin grin cheesy

You're ill.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by amokeme(f): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Faun:
@Sexyseun

Discuss.
you are not nice smiley

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by jsunex(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Own your own
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Deefuray(f): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
So what are we supposed to do undecided
Shout halleluyah?

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Beamborla(f): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmmmm... don't even know what to comment.

You really should have kept this to yourself... some stories are not meant to be shared.

You just exposed yourself to another set of perverts and ridicule. You really don't know how this can come back to haunt you. I pray it doesn't, anyways

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sexyseun, welcome back to the meat market.
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by kaysy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmm... the only girl i've had a crush on Nairaland finally ends her relationship, Sexyseun can i be your hero?

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Faun:
@Sexyseun

Discuss.
you just made me feel bad sad
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Deefuray:
So what are we supposed to do undecided
Shout halleluyah?

Actually, it's the guys on the queue that are shouting hallelujah!
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Faun(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
sexyseun:

I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me.

6 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by uchman(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
sexyseun:

like minds flocks together...
Meanwhile,
e no concern me...
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by mencade4: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
xynerise:
Who cares? undecided
antelope..
.....u don kill me ooooooo
........hahahahahahaha
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
sexyseun:
wetin concern us?
As far as I knw, it will be safe for serious naija guys to see yr pics so as to avoid u..

U don finish... Nothing go dey that your v-area again. In fact, spiritually, devil don own u...

But wait, e concern me?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Medunah: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Eeeeeyyaaa
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
sexyseun:
yes i agree my loss, am counting my losses and moving on though

Lets be friends.
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Teespice(f): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
xynerise:
Who cares? undecided

antelope

where have you been

happy new year.
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by DeeBoiyy: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
I wouldn't mind replacing him since you've submitted your cv already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat / <<< ILLEGAL CONTENT REMOVED!!! >>> / (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.