Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly (7170 Views)

Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... / Poll Analysis Favours Him To Win: How He Will Win Convincingly- CSBC / I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by atlwireles: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=HzRF post=30042313]
Dey dre

Ladoja will work for APC? Lol
Come Feb 28 APC will become history in oyo

When Ladoja comes in to rule [/quote]

Nothing but the truth. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by olawumia(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
@OP he cant win 30% in Ondo state. forget Mimiko influence, Mimiko cant win his ward, let see

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by idumuose(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
olawumia:
@OP he get win 30% in Ondo state. forget Mimiko influence, Mimiko cant win his ward, let see
Maybe you are referring to another mimiko cos the mimiko i know beat Akeredolu of ACN in his Owo town during the ondo state governorship election.

A big disgrace is awaiting Buhari in ondo state in feb14.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by olawumia(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=idumuose post=30043158]
Maybe you are referring to another mimiko cos the mimiko i know beat Akeredolu of ACN in his Owo town during the ondo state governorship election.

I dey laugh, Mimiko was still enjoying d goodwill of Ondo state people den. hope u r aware abt d recamp, and ask anybody from Ondo state who dey ll vote, Mimiko is a bad signing to Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by idumuose(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=olawumia post=30043480][/quote]
Until then,we are watching.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by tomakint: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
seankay:
GEJ won't even get 35% in Ondo
You need to see your doctor asap, some 'nuts' need to be tightened!
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by idumuose(m): 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
tomakint:

The guy's high fever is simply a symptom of another sickness at work.
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Am a GEJ supporter While arguing with one of my friends[GMB supporter} he told me apc will surely win and he told me if I vex I should hug transformer I was angry that I went to and hug our transformer for 3 consecutive hours behold nothing happened there's no light that was when I was convince we need change sai buhari

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by Bruteforce1o1: 12:19am On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
idumuose:
North west

[b]Jigawa =Jonathan will clinch the mandatory 25%

Kano = 25%

Katsina =25%(Gov.Shema will see to that

Kaduna = 25%

Sokoto =?

Kebbi = 25%(Gov.Darkingari will see to that

North East

Bauchi = Bauchi is favourably disposed to APC.Jatau of PDP will win as Governor.MA Abubakar of APC will lose already.Reason, Gov.Yuguda is the one bankrolling both candidates.Abubakar has been rejected by Bauchi people

The christian dominated LG areas of Tafawa Balewa and Bogoro,part of Alkaleri will vote Jonathan

Jonathan's score 35%

Gombe = 35%(Dankwambo is a Jonathan loyalist) He is currently having a running battle with his predecessor Danjuma Goje who is the senator representing Gombe central senatorial zone under the banner of APC

Dankwambo wants to instal his own PDP candidate Usman Bello kumo,who is currently a member fed.house of reps representing akko federal constituency(PDP)

Borno. Can't tell cos some LG's will not be participating

Yobe. Inec will not conduct election in lg's under boko haram threat.And remember that the former APC chairman,three members of state house of assembly defected to PDP few days ago.

Adamawa.Gov.Ngiliari is asking that election in the state be postponed to God knows when.Buhari will win Adamawa with a slim victory

Taraba = PDP 75%.Taraba is naturally a PDP state

North Central

Kwara state=Jonathan will at least clinch 40% here

Kogi= They have vowed that Gov.Idris wada must go but jonathan will get 60% vote here

Niger(aliyu Babangida is very crafty.He is neither here nor there) Jonathan will get 40% vote here

Benue.who knows what Barnabas Gemade and Akume will do here but Jonathan will score 65% here.

Nasarawa= while the state is controlled by APC,the eggon people who form the majority tribe have vowed to return the state to PDP.Jonathan 50%

Plateau.An average Plateau indigine does not want to hear the name APC.Infact,they said they will vote a monkey or Baboon over any candidate APC will present.Pauline Tallen who just decamped to APC is wasting her time the same way she did in 2011 when she decamped to labour party to contest governorship election against the incumbent Jonah Jang.

Jonathan will score 85% here

South west

Oyo.Ladoja,teslim folarin and co will help Jonathan clinch the state.I give Jonathan 65% here

Osun.Hmmm! Ogbeni Rauf will deliver APC for Buhari.But Jonathan will get his 25%

Ogun. Obasanjo has no electoral value here.His governorship candidate during the 2011 governorship election.General Olurin lost woefully.Segun Osoba will do his best.SDP will divide the vote here but Jonathan will win by 60%

Ondo.Jonathan will score 80% here

Ekiti.Fayose will deliver 80% votes for Jonathan.Fayose is to PDP in the westwhat ogbeni is to APC

Lagos.No amount of rigging will deliver lagos to APC.Jonathan is getting 65% here

South South

Bayelsa.PDP = 90%

Rivers State(Amechi will be shocked) PDP= 85%

Cross River= PDP 95%

Akwa ibom.PDP=90%

Edo.PDP= 80%

Delta=PDP=90%

South East

Imo.PDP=85%

Anambra.PDP=90%

Ebonyi.PDP=90%

Enugu.PDP 95%(father Mbaka's effort is an effort in futility)

Abia. PDP 90%[/b]

Tinubu cannot deliver southwest to APC.Buhari's certificate saga has cast Buhari in bad light.

I will repost this thread on feb16 to confirm the actual result.

‎​[size=17pt]Congratulations in Advance Goodluck Jonathan.Those who want to soak monkey and Baboon in their blood are free to do so. [/size]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by iamrealdeji(m): 12:41am On Jan 23, 2015
in your dreams
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by Amanwulu1(m): 1:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Apc n blood! Hmmmm! SMH
Abagworo:

You sound funny my friend. Only rigging can save Jonathan but he cannot rule with a stolen mandate. It will lead to disaster and bloodshed across Nigeria.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 23, 2015
idumuose:

A big disgrace is awaiting Buhari in ondo state in feb14.

Those who said you sniffed taaba were right after all

Did you know that because of the Tsunami of defections which rocked Ondo PDP just last week,even GEJ ran and cancelled his rally owing to report he got that shame and ignominy awaits him in Ondo state

He has not returned to campaign there and i am not sure he might

The coming election will shock you Jonathanians.......

The SWners dont reward failures,the reason why GEJ won across board in 2011 was because of sympathy for him,his no shoe mantra,solidarity with the SS cause and the erroneous belief that he is different,well read and humble.....all factors which have been torn to shred under 4years

we have seen the insult the bigots SEners( not all of them ) have helped to heap on the Yorubas because of GEJ,we have been ridiculed,cursed and despised. We were told off as if we never voted for this same Jonathan( i didnt though) in 2011

The cane of political punishment that the Yorubas will inflict on Jonathan who even told us that Stealing is not Corruption has been soaked in water.......we are only waiting patiently for feBUHARI 14

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by Eziachi: 2:04am On Jan 23, 2015
idumuose:
And if Ladoja does not work for Jonathan,who then will he work for?of course,you and i know that Ladoja will never align with Tinubu.
I did not know Tinubu was running. Same way Jonathan and OBJ cannot see eye to eye but he visited him to his daughter's wedding.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by MisterLongman(m): 2:30am On Jan 23, 2015
emiye:

Ladoja or Lam-Adesina ?
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by Swizdoe(m): 2:31am On Jan 23, 2015
emiye:

Ladoja or Lam-Adesina ?
You dey mind the clown.......
He's talking about a story is not even well informed about.
This pdp guys always giving themselves false hope
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by seankay(m): 3:00am On Jan 23, 2015
tomakint:

Psycho on the loose undecided
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by KanwuliaJara: 3:07am On Jan 23, 2015
The SOUTH AND EAST. . . vs . . . THE NORTH AND WEST.

Ghen-ghen!!!! cheesy
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by idumuose(m): 4:47am On Jan 23, 2015
beopened:

Those who said you sniffed taaba were right after all

Did you know that because of the Tsunami of defections which rocked Ondo PDP just last week,even GEJ ran and cancelled his rally owing to report he got that shame and ignominy awaits him in Ondo state

He has not returned to campaign there and i am not sure he might

The coming election will shock you Jonathanians.......

The SWners dont reward failures,the reason why GEJ won across board in 2011 was because of sympathy for him,his no shoe mantra,solidarity with the SS cause and the erroneous belief that he is different,well read and humble.....all factors which have been torn to shred under 4years

we have seen the insult the bigots SEners( not all of them ) have helped to heap on the Yorubas because of GEJ,we have been ridiculed,cursed and despised. We were told off as if we never voted for this same Jonathan( i didnt though) in 2011

The cane of political punishment that the Yorubas will inflict on Jonathan who even told us that Stealing is not Corruption has been soaked in water.......we are only waiting patiently for feBUHARI 14
Those who said you are a counterfeit Yoruba are right afterall.Keep deluding yourself Mr.

Afterall,your username beopenedtocalamity says it allgringrin grin .It will appear to you like James Bond film by the time Jonathan ckears the soouthwest.When people come out to say they posted comment on nairaland,you too will sheepishly come out to boast about posting comment abi? Iwo omo onibara, unless a physician can identify your disease, he will be unable to cure you.Your disease has no cure yet.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by thomasthomas: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2015
This is it! grin grin

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by reborn1: 6:29am On Jan 23, 2015
The op is making me laugh seriously. GEJ win Ogun state?? Lolzzzz.

Dreaming is allowed.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by chocmanne(m): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2015
op, i don't know about other states oo but 40% in Kwara state is not possible... not When Bukola Saraki is still alive.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:07pm On May 03, 2015
Anybody seen Idumuose lately?? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by haffaze777(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

he is on sabbatical leave

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by Alphaoscar: 6:48pm On May 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

He go watch tortoise fight.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by Gbawe: 6:53pm On May 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The snake charmer has relocated to the jungle permanently to live with his snakes and reptiles. All these Tandroid charlatans sef. Grade A mumus the lot of them. They will not go out and look for a job but must instead come here to disturb us with their half-baked analysis and 'predictions' which are always discredited and disgraced in the end. Yeye people.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:56pm On May 03, 2015
Gbawe:

The snake charmer has relocated to the jungle permanently to live with his snakes and reptiles. All these Tandroid charlatans sef. Grade A mumus the lot of them. They will not go out and look for a job but must instead come here to disturb us with their half-baked analysis and 'predictions' which are always discredited and disgraced in the end. Yeye people.

grin grin grin Especially this Snake Charmer!
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by idumuose(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Can you imagine this haemaphrodite asking after Idumuose.Whenever you tell us the truth about your Gender,I will reply you.Bloody Liar.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by Balyz: 9:42pm On May 03, 2015
idumuose:
North west

[b]Jigawa =Jonathan will clinch the mandatory 25%

Kano = 25%

Katsina =25%(Gov.Shema will see to that

Kaduna = 25%

Sokoto =?

Kebbi = 25%(Gov.Darkingari will see to that

North East

Bauchi = Bauchi is favourably disposed to APC.Jatau of PDP will win as Governor.MA Abubakar of APC will lose already.Reason, Gov.Yuguda is the one bankrolling both candidates.Abubakar has been rejected by Bauchi people

The christian dominated LG areas of Tafawa Balewa and Bogoro,part of Alkaleri will vote Jonathan

Jonathan's score 35%

Gombe = 35%(Dankwambo is a Jonathan loyalist) He is currently having a running battle with his predecessor Danjuma Goje who is the senator representing Gombe central senatorial zone under the banner of APC

Dankwambo wants to instal his own PDP candidate Usman Bello kumo,who is currently a member fed.house of reps representing akko federal constituency(PDP)

Borno. Can't tell cos some LG's will not be participating

Yobe. Inec will not conduct election in lg's under boko haram threat.And remember that the former APC chairman,three members of state house of assembly defected to PDP few days ago.

Adamawa.Gov.Ngiliari is asking that election in the state be postponed to God knows when.Buhari will win Adamawa with a slim victory

Taraba = PDP 75%.Taraba is naturally a PDP state

North Central

Kwara state=Jonathan will at least clinch 40% here

Kogi= They have vowed that Gov.Idris wada must go but jonathan will get 60% vote here

Niger(aliyu Babangida is very crafty.He is neither here nor there) Jonathan will get 40% vote here

Benue.who knows what Barnabas Gemade and Akume will do here but Jonathan will score 65% here.

Nasarawa= while the state is controlled by APC,the eggon people who form the majority tribe have vowed to return the state to PDP.Jonathan 50%

Plateau.An average Plateau indigine does not want to hear the name APC.Infact,they said they will vote a monkey or Baboon over any candidate APC will present.Pauline Tallen who just decamped to APC is wasting her time the same way she did in 2011 when she decamped to labour party to contest governorship election against the incumbent Jonah Jang.

Jonathan will score 85% here

South west

Oyo.Ladoja,teslim folarin and co will help Jonathan clinch the state.I give Jonathan 65% here

Osun.Hmmm! Ogbeni Rauf will deliver APC for Buhari.But Jonathan will get his 25%

Ogun. Obasanjo has no electoral value here.His governorship candidate during the 2011 governorship election.General Olurin lost woefully.Segun Osoba will do his best.SDP will divide the vote here but Jonathan will win by 60%

Ondo.Jonathan will score 80% here

Ekiti.Fayose will deliver 80% votes for Jonathan.Fayose is to PDP in the westwhat ogbeni is to APC

Lagos.No amount of rigging will deliver lagos to APC.Jonathan is getting 65% here

South South

Bayelsa.PDP = 90%

Rivers State(Amechi will be shocked) PDP= 85%

Cross River= PDP 95%

Akwa ibom.PDP=90%

Edo.PDP= 80%

Delta=PDP=90%

South East

Imo.PDP=85%

Anambra.PDP=90%

Ebonyi.PDP=90%

Enugu.PDP 95%(father Mbaka's effort is an effort in futility)

Abia. PDP 90%[/b]

Tinubu cannot deliver southwest to APC.Buhari's certificate saga has cast Buhari in bad light.

I will repost this thread on feb16 to confirm the actual result.

‎​[size=17pt]Congratulations in Advance Goodluck Jonathan.Those who want to soak monkey and Baboon in their blood are free to do so. [/size]
dumbass analysis from a block headed TANoid pig. How you feel am now ful?
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by idumuose(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2015
Gbawe:

Gbawe you have lost it since the day you started hobnobbing with nairaland charlartans.I started being less active on nairaland since feb 28 for some reasons.If my absence on nairaland is giving you and your gang of failures mensural flow,how is that my business?
You have positioned yourself for insults and you will receive a truck load of it.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by Nobody: 6:15am On May 04, 2015
Imagine these poor tandroids prostrating for wike every end of month cheesy
Re: 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly by AWONEYAN(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2015
@Idumose,
Still waiting for part. 2 of this failed projections............
Now that God has shown that power belongs to God!!!!
What shall it profit a man if he gets paid for every post against CHANGE and later become irrelivant cos he is now a prophet of doom...how can he redeem his image, no amount of PROTECTION can redeem his image

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Bow To Pressure, Releases Detained Premium Times journalists / SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / Man Shot While Coming In Contact With President Buhari (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.