Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged (70915 Views)

Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by JuanDeDios: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
aguiyi:
Hehehehehejeheh. Them been don think say them don get the last laugh

in that same 1961 he wrote hausa language and earned credit in it,a subject that was introduced into the curriculum in 1974 when the 6-3-3-4 educational system commenced.

shehu musa yaradua joined the army in 1959 but wrote wasc with buhari in 1961, did he also join the army with a recommendation letter?
6-3-3-4 was introduced in 1974? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by olu77(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shameless pdp government. angry if they had invested this much energy into fighting insurgency and corruption Nigeria would have become a developing country

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by otigbagba: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
NairalandOP:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-tenders-evidence-buharis-certificate-is-forged/199840/
...with due respect to my yoruba friends...This FFk is really an idiot...and to think gej shld keep close pally to this animal...Nigerians must rise and ensure he goes back to otueke.Ndi ala

5 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by notoriousbabe: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abeg dis people should shut the fok up and look for another lie to pull this man down,as far as the certicate issue is concermed GMB has given you all a pin fall
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Albert0011(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Demdem:
Option 1

But the Principal of Government Collage, Katsina, Alhaji Isiyaku Bello Bello, in a swift reaction, told THISDAY: "If they are doubting the result, then they should come and see the authentic copy and not the photocopy sent to us by the Cambridge West Africa School. We are here waiting for anybody doubting what we have sent out."

Option 2

Go to cambridge and confirm on ur own

Option 3

Go to court.

which of these options have the killer party utilised?
this e-goat has cum again?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by bajosky: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have a dream that kirikiri door will be open to receive 21st century cert forger in person of Gmb(phd)
a presidential graduate cert forgery expert of APc

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by naijasaints: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Im surprised PDP is not ready to fight Buhari on Febuhari 14th.
Poor PDP
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Ahmeduana(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
aguiyi:

in that same 1961 he wrote hausa language and earned credit in it,a subject that was introduced into the curriculum in 1974 when the 6-3-3-4 educational system commenced.

shehu musa yaradua joined the army in 1959 but wrote wasc with buhari in 1961, did he also join the army with a recommendation letter?
6-3-3-4 WAS A PRODUCT OF BABANGIDA.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by patrickkkk: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmm!! What is all this noise from d camp of PDP? Is this the first time GMB is contesting in an election? Why did Pdp not scrutinize GMB in d last election d way they are doing now? This attitude of theirs (PDP) only makes me believe that they (Pdp) are afraid of GMB winning the election and punishing them for their crimes. This simple fact on ground would only make me cast my vote for GMB Just to burst PDP's fear.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by PlutoLA(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
aguiyi:

Shehu Yaradua joined the army is 1961,even on his Wikipedia page his year active have been adjusted. The starting year is no longer 1959 but 1961

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by notoriousbabe: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
olu77:
Shameless pdp government. angry if they had invested this much energy into fighting insurgency and corruption Nigeria would have become a developing country
God bless you jare

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
OmoUSH:
WHEN THE ALMIGHTY BOSS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND GOD, USA, SAID NIGERIA WILL BREAK UP 2015 YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE? IF JONATHAN WINS THIS ELECTION BUHARI MASSIVE SUPPORTERS WILL CREATE THE BIGGEST VIOLENCE IN NIGERIAN HISTORY, ONLY SUPPARSED BY THE CIVIL WAR. FROM THENCE, THERE WILL OCCUR AN UNPRECEDENTED REVOLUTION IN THE COUNTRY. THE UNITED STATES WILL THEN STEP IN BY THE SNAPPY ORDER OF CONGRESS... THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

WHAT I SAID TO ONE I SAID TO ALL... WATCH!
DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN!
stop reasonin wit ur a.nus

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by chineds(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
kentosman:
I have never said anything about presidential elections 2015 before now because i feel that the two major contenders are just mediocres for Nigeria but from the turn of events, i can see that one party is already loosing ground very fast while the other gaining popularity with great momentum. Talking from a neutral point of view, PDP seems to lack image managers.

They seem to be winning more sympathy and popularity for BUHARI.

NB: this is just my opinion oo before people start crucifying or quoting me.

Same thing i have been thinking brother

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP is peopled by very insane individuals.......chief amongst is Femi Fani Kayode

Pls go to court if you feel Buhari released result is FAKE

Go to court! At least by so doing Buhari will be permanently disgraced and put to shame.....yet they refused to do what is the simple and correct thing to do
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by elbinmanny(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cambridge kwa.... thought WAEC was formed in 1952 ...9 yrs before Buhari supposedly sat for the exam..how come ...it has been approved by cambridge..story for Amadioha undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by onyiloyi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP shld go to court if they r not satisfied with this result!
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by arusoncd(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by benuejosh: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathan Show Us Your Phd Thesis.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Demdem(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Albert0011:
this e-goat has cum again?

Fool, why dont u attend to the issue raised?

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by ggrey2020(f): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nigerians and their politices no go kill person na laugh I just dey laugh. God deliver us frm all dis mess
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oh waiting concern buhari with education? when he has thousands of cow to control,
I wonder why he left his cow brigde to become nigeria caretaker.
Nigeria will never inter the hands of non-smart groups:[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by hedonistic: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
As the saying goes, a liar ought to have a good memory. Unfortunately, in Buhari's case, he cannot remember his own phone number or even the name of his own running mate.

It will be too much to expect him to remember whether or not he wrote the WASC examination over 50 years ago. The only solution is forgery, and he is lucky to have an experienced master forger like Bola Tinubu by his side.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by IykeChukz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
No man is an island... Common sense, a major issue with us.

Dear Mr Principal, i urge you to publish the said " Authentic Copy" to avaoid stories that touch.

Or i can always change my mind to avoid aftermath effect.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by berrystunn(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
All PDP office seekers waka school welu well...
MOHAMMADUABUCHI BUHARI as A NIGERIAN CITIZEN has the legal RIGHT TO VOTE AND BE VOTED FOR.. Everybody wey no get certificate no suppose VOTE na if them tink say theem wise...

SAI BUHARI till they tell us BUHARI no fit wear en boxerss....
PDP- OUR NATION'S DESPERATE GOLD DIGGERS

Am not 100% NIGERIAN , buhari
From my father’s side, we are Fulanis,

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/13873-muhammadu-buhari-i-never-plotted-a-coup-in-my-entire-career

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=28pt]Constitutional lawyer, Prof. Itse Sagay, says the qualification Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) has is equivalent to a Master’s degree.Sagay, who is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, said this while reacting to a claim by another senior advocate, Mr. Mike Ozekhome, that Buhari was not qualified to contest because he could not provide his certificate.

Sagay said there was nowhere in the constitution where it was stated that a candidate of a political party must provide his certificate.

He said Buhari attended the Military Training College in Kaduna; the Mons Officer Cadet School in the United Kingdom; and the Army War College in the United States.

He said anyone that did not have a secondary school certificate could not have attended such prestigious military schools.

http://nigeriacamera.net/buharis-certificate-equivalent-to-masters-degree-says-sagay/[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by duni04(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Shazee74:
FFK may look like a fool and talk like fool but don't b fooled... He really is a big fool
grin
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by CaniiiceDim(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
After this press conference, this drama ensued;

TINUBU calls BUHARI'S PHONE LINE.

Beep... Beep!

*BUHARI: Yes, my broza, Asiwaju,,,

*TINUBU: I am very angry, General,,, very very angry at the moment...

*BUHARI: Why? My braza, you should neba let zis distracshan to weigh you down at all.

*TINUBU: This is beyond distraction ooO,,, I thought we agreed that we would keep mute concerning the certificate saga? What then am I seeing all over the media as your certicate?

*BUHARI: Iz was a unanimous decishan by stakeholders of our great party that we fut all these to rest. I am surfrised that you re not happy about it.

*TINUBU: I am not ooO,,, I am not at aaallll,,,, That thing you called your certificate has plunged us deeper into more mess ooO,,,, How on earth can you tell the world that Shehu Yar'adua was your exam mate at 1961, when records showed that he joined the army in 1959?
Are you indicting the dead man or what?
I... I.... I don't understand at all.

*BUHARI: Is that why you re angry? Hahahaha,,, Zan worry at all,,, His records has been edited at wikipedia, didn't you check it? Haha, you should have asked before getting angry,,,

*TINUBU: General, I am surprised you don't know the gravity of what is going on now. I am hearing that your result showed that you scored A1 in Igbo language, is that true?

*BUHARI: Kaii,,, did they add Ibo? Erm,,, ermm,,, Asiwaju, are you sure you saw Ibo?

*TINUBU: Oooh, You mean you haven't checked it?

*BUHARI: Of course I have, what you saw must be the PDP version of the result,,, You know these PDP fiful are bent on running me down,,, Walahi, if I ever get to fawer,,, Lah Illa Illa Allah !!!

*TINUBU: General, it is too early to think about what you would do when you get to power. You shouldn't have released any result,,, We would have been better placed if we have to argue about how qualified you are to stand at the polls,, But with these results, You have raised cogent questions that may just favour Omokiri, Fani and their dogs,,,*shaking head* I.. I.. I.. I mean,,, That your school principal in Katsina shouldn't have graded your result B3, A1 and D7 and their likes na...
In 1961, was there anything like A1, B3, D7?
I thought it's just Dinstinction and Pass and something similar,,, Why didn't you consult me before this whole thing went public?
Look how a party we all built with our sweat is crumbling under your feet.

*BUHARI: #Starts sweating profusely#,,,, Ahhhh, Asiwaju,,, You mean what you just said about the grades?

*TINUBU: Listen, General,,, Even if we succeed in explaining away all other mistakes you just made in the last 24 hours,
I don't know how we can explain away the fact that your school principal wrote to the army in 1963 when you joined the army, recommending you for military commissioning, adding that he considers that YOU WILL pass the WASC exams in English and Maths and three other subjects,,,, And now, you just provided a WASCE result of 1961 when the principal clearly showed that you had not a WASC result in 1963.
If people that did that for you were smart, shouldn't they have provided a WASC result of maybe 1964, or 1965 ??
General, please help us,,,
How do we explain this very grave mistake?
Do you realize that if PDP goes to court, you risk being stripped of all your privileges, and even jail?
I have been avoiding the press all these while, because of all these.
I must confess Sir, You have shot yourself in the foot,,,

*BUHARI: #Starts breathing hard#,,,, Asi... Asiwa... Asiwaju... Fris,,, Wha.. What do we do now?

*TINUBU: You should be helping me with answers because you did all these all alone,,,, Tell me how... #Phone falls on the ground at the other end of the call#
Hello...
Hello...
General?.... General... Ebgami ooO,,,
General?
General?..... Haaalllooo,,, Halllooo !!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by pizonewave: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bottom line is.............will this change our decision to vote en mass for the change we seek, the change we deserve, the change our children's future depend on? answer? an equivocal NO!!!!

Our votes have been secured!!! Sai Buhari !!!

Guess FFK has had ample time to practice these kinds of remarks, while defending his fraud allegations in court, and yet GEJ appointed him a public servant who has his hands stained in corruption, to handle his campaign back into public office.

corrupt public servants!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by muredo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
NairalandOP:
This is the reason why we demanded for his certificate and not his oluwole statement of result grin.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCERTIFICATE[/size]

But the Principal of Government Collage, Katsina, Alhaji Isiyaku Bello Bello, in a swift reaction, told THISDAY: "If they are doubting the result, then they should come and see the authentic copy and not the photocopy sent to us by the Cambridge West Africa School. We are here waiting for anybody doubting what we have sent out."

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by CaptainAmerica1: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=20pt]Chai! Who buy lunch for FFK?[/size]

[size=17pt]If it is fake, no one is stopping you from going to the high court oh. PDP has lost it hence they want to bring GMB down. Desperation of the highest order![/size]

[size=15pt]Meanwhile, GMB till Jonathan admits he's better off as a fisherman.[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
najoke:

LMAO Oh God... grin grin grin
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
del

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.