Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan (4123 Views)

Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife / Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati / Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by dhardline(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Although there are many reasons why i'll vote president Jonathan again,there is one that is specially close to my heart that had a tremendous effect on my life...the story goes thus
I remember the year 2011 vividly like it was yesterday cause that was the year i was mobilised for service,when i got to the camp my whole intention was just to stay the 3 weeks in camp and head back home as i knew it was practically impossible for me to cope with the paltry 8000 or 9000 naira thereabout that was being paid corpers.Then on one faithful morning our state coordinator stood on the podium and announced that our allawee has been increased to 19800 naira monthly by the Fg under presidents Gej rule,the cheers and chants from the corpers on the parade ground was so much i almost wept out of joy.I was so filled with joy knowing that now i would complete my youth service in the state as the 19800naira would go a long way in keeping body and soul together and at the same time save something to jobhunt with after service.Thank you once again President Goodluck Jonathan and may God continue to bless and protect you.Amen
cc: biafraqueen , ceo4eva

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by DeCritique(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is the more reason why this man needs to be voted back in to complete what he has started...

Not someone that kills youth corpers because he couldn't win an election in 2011!!

He has the youths in his thoughts, the children, the women and even the old people. But some destructive elements just don't want him to achieve his aim.

Shame on them!!

#GEJ till ²0¹5!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fool,u don create ur own thread,sum1 gave u 19,800 then removed susidy,made tins harder 4 d poor folks and u are singing his name.MAY YOUR LIFE BE RUN THE WAY GEJ HAS BEEN RUNNING THIS COUNTRY,oloshi @ op.f o o l!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by baby124: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
How many people died in subsidy protest and occupy Nigeria. What about the job scam? Where are Chibok girls. As a so called youth who is close to jonathan, I hope you got the chance to ask all these questions. What is happening to people's pensions? I have relatives who toiled all their lives and are relying on their kids to survive as their pensions have been stolen. What is GEJ doing about all these? He just looks the other way because he wants to die in the presidency. Boko haram is destroying so many lives and so many people's future. What has happened to them? So many soldier's are dying as they are ill equipped. So many dying from abject poverty. So many have been killed because of the sad state of infrastructure and healthcare. They don't care. They steal from their own and spend abroad, making themselves look like big buffoons. In 6 years Jonathan has been in power, I have had to help more people than normal. You are deceiving yourself if you judge Nigeria by those singing your praises and eating at your table. Nigeria has gotten really bad.

26 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by dhardline(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
chigo93:
Fool,u don create ur own thread,sum1 gave u 19,800 then removed susidy,made tins harder 4 d poor folks and u are singing his name.MAY YOUR LIFE BE RUN THE WAY GEJ HAS BEEN RUNNING THIS COUNTRY,oloshi @ op

You are really smart....when was subsidy removed completly?educate me please.Its people like you who do not know what corpers go thru that open your mouth and say whatever you want,its people like you who will turn a blind eye when corpers are killed in the north cause you have no idea what it means to spend 4 to 5 years behind the walls of a university then get killed serving your country,its people like you who place no value on human life and have no respect for Gods creations.may God open your eyes so you will see.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by Gboliwe: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
God bless Mr President - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

The other mumu doesn't even know the value of education. Believes that western education is haram and as such doesnt even have an ordinary waec certificate yet wants to run the affairs of this country.
My Yoruba brothers will say Olorun majje! Chukwu Aju, Allah kiyaye , Abasi Akan! #proudlyreppingnigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by bbello28(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
baby124:
How many people died in subsidy protest and occupy Nigeria. What about the job scam? Where are Chibok girls. As a so called youth who is close to jonathan, I hope you got the chance to ask all these questions. What is happening to people's pensions? I have relatives who toiled all their lives and are relying on their kids to survive as their pensions have been stolen. What is GEJ doing about all these? He just looks the other way because he wants to die in the presidency. Boko haram is destroying so many lives and so many people's future. What has happened to them? So many soldier's are dying as they are ill equipped. So many dying from abject poverty. So many have been killed because of the sad state of infrastructure and healthcare. They don't care. They steal from their own and spend abroad, making themselves look like big buffoons. In 6 years Jonathan has been in power, I have had to help more people than normal. You are deceiving yourself if you judge Nigeria by those singing your praises and eating at your table. Nigeria has gotten really bad.
idodo oro grin

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by dharyour93(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhardline:
Although there are many reasons why i'll vote president Jonathan again,there is one that is specially close to my heart that had a tremendous effect on my life...the story goes thus
I remember the year 2011 vividly like it was yesterday cause that was the year i was mobilised for service,when i got to the camp my whole intention was just to stay the 3 weeks in camp and head back home as i knew it was practically impossible for me to cope with the paltry 8000 or 9000 naira thereabout that was being paid corpers.Then on one faithful morning our state coordinator stood on the podium and announced that our allawee has been increased to 19800 naira monthly by the Fg under presidents Gej rule,the cheers and chants from the corpers on the parade ground was so much i almost wept out of joy.I was so filled with joy knowing that now i would complete my youth service in the state as the 19800naira would go a long way in keeping body and soul together and at the same time save something to jobhunt with after service.Thank you once again President Goodluck Jonathan and may God continue to bless and protect you.Amen

Are you telling us that the N129,600 which you got as extra allawee throughout Ur service is enough reason for us to continue this way? If your answer is YES, SMH FOR YOU.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by benosky(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
ok
Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by dhardline(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
dharyour93:

Are you telling us that the N129,600 which you got as extra allawee throughout Ur service is enough reason for us to continue this way? If your answer is YES, SMH FOR YOU.

There is no single reason for me to vote Gmb,not one.

7 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fooleeshness is a disease..for your info...NYSC allowee is directly related to the minimum wage of civil service. It is usually 10% higher than whatever is the minimum wage.

GEJ was forced to increase this minimum wage after workers went on strike ..you should be grateful to NLC and not GEJ

Unfortunately...Gej slapped them back in 2011 by increasing the fuel price from 65naira to 141naira after xmas.

Thank God for the #occupyNigeria protest.

Ask questions from those who know history before spilling trash about

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by dharyour93(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhardline:

There is no single reason for me to vote Gmb,not one.

One reason is "He has the courage and power to lead us. He has done it and can do it."

7 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by dhardline(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
soe:
Fooleeshness is a disease..for your info...NYSC allowee is directly related to the minimum wage of civil service. It is usually 10% higher than whatever is the minimum wage.

was forced to increase this mimimumimimumge after workers went on strike ..you should be grateful to NLC and not GEJ

Unfortunately...Gej slapped them back in 2011 by increasing the fuel price from 65naira to 141naira after xmas.

Ask questions from those who know history before spilling trash about why u

I guess thats the same reason the house of reps is seeking another increment to nysc alawee because minimum wage has been increased abi?Mr know it all oya answer.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by theNetdiva: 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
FUNNIEST VIDEOS EVER!!CHEI cheesy LWKMD OH

[url] http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fvideo%2Flist%2F3576976&h=pAQENrZQA&enc=AZPWcnoKDcsdN2tRi-qXi4dIgjKIl5vjBU-QEzB4Z9ZhZ81EfxmyQH5ye6ElLNfi8-dLoR8H9p8ddmt2P6v-rEXi3ABIFvaWaDTmb4_TO0eFcnUqvhixHNPhbDwsunzqClR_kp6BjHebPJHvCV56_MOJ&s=1 [/url]
Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhardline:

I guess thats the same reason the house of reps is seeking another increment to nysc alawee because minimum wage has been increased abi?Mr know it all oya answer.
ode...it is only the lawmakers that can make nysc allowee no longer just 110% of minimum wage

3 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by dhardline(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
soe:
ode...it is only the lawmakers that can make nysc allowee no longer just 110% of minimum wage
Stop being confused and lasing your arguments with insults are you 5years old?

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by Freelancer00(m): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2015
dhardline:

Stop being confused and lasing your arguments with insults are you 5years old?
U just don't listen toarguments. U jjust want to hear what u want to hear. Are u part of the people asking buhari for certificate?

7 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by ifex40: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2015
dharyour93:

One reason is "He has the courage and power to lead us. He has done it and can do it."

Do i hear you say courage and power didn't you no that buhari was chased out of government so easyly.

If buhari is at all elected they will till chase him out of government again before his tenure.

This is democracy

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by StOla: 12:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Definition of selfishness.

Remember he also allocated N1Billion for his yearly feeding while removing oil subsidy as an austerity measure.

9 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by Jamaticulus(m): 12:51am On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmn...it is well
Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Another selfish bastar.d that failed to realize that the country is not just about how much extra allawee he gets while his colleagues are dying like fowls looking for job and no one has been indicted.

omo aijoberi ,oloshi alatenuje.

Nigeria's so called "educated youths" lack critical thinking skills

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by nawtibownie: 1:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Cool story. cheesy
Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by demelza: 2:20am On Jan 23, 2015
A thread created by a myopic and demented fo.ol.
Didnt even bother reading that trash you posted.

7 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by Joel3(m): 2:30am On Jan 23, 2015
is this your reason for "bring back jonathan" ?

A youth corps member for that matter, I wonder what kind of education our education sector is giving to our graduating student.. No informal education at all.

I have discuss with many people who called themselves graduate. And to my surprise they say buhari will islamise nigeria.

One will wonder how its possible on a democratic setting, where we have the legislature and judiciary power house.

A democratically elected president will islamise a country when there is senate and rep? And also a governor?

Shame on our collectiveness as a nation, too much enfasis has been put on certificate rather than personal intelligent and enlightenness. Wonder why people chase over qualification without warranty.

Is this what our forefather wasted their time for Accepting education and for educating nigeria citizen?

I have a feeling this poster must be PEJ. From is poor write up and low key mentality.

you must be lucky to still be alive by now. I am sure you are not aware that there is no security in this country? Bomb can take places anywhere at will. No body knows where it will happen next. So thank your star.

Fool... stomach infrastructure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by Swizdoe(m): 4:30am On Jan 23, 2015
Jesu Christi......
This kind of peeps is the reason why Nigeria is stucked in the mud.
Anything for bucks

3 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by emeka2847: 4:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Tell thr born throway op!op is a mighty fool
soe:

GEJ was forced to increase this minimum wage after workers went on strike ..you should be grateful to NLC and not GEJ

Ask questions from those who know history before spilling trash about

4 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by rebranded(m): 6:00am On Jan 23, 2015
dhardline:

You are really smart....when was subsidy removed completly?educate me please.Its people like you who do not know what corpers go thru that open your mouth and say whatever you want,its people like you who will turn a blind eye when corpers are killed in the north cause you have no idea what it means to spend 4 to 5 years behind the walls of a university then get killed serving your country,its people like you who place no value on human life and have no respect for Gods creations.may God open your eyes so you will see.

Nigerians think about themselves alone.

What of all the people dying in borno, what of the money stolen. Because of extra 10k a month you will mortgage the life of the country to GEJ again.

Well no wonder Femi fani kayode too is singing jonathan praise as far as they give him money to buy food

4 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by dhardline(m): 6:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Why do Buhari's children find it so difficult to post comments withour adding insults?The next tin they probably take it to the streets and add violence to it. Everyone has his own opinion on who he wants to vote,I cant count how many times i have over heard people calling APC 'awon ole' meaning thief on the streets of lagos any time they see them campaigning but you guys think all is well.If APC is not careful they will even loose lagos state.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by iamrealdeji(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2015
dhardline:
I can't even finish the story cos I know it's fictitious
Re: My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan by dhardline(m): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I can't even finish the story cos I know it's fictitious
Well sorry to burst your bubble cause its not.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambassadors Of Poverty / Anambra Refinery Targets 3,000 Barrels Of Oil Per Day, Plans Gas Plant- Thisday / Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.