Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) (20879 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2015
HzRF:

Its a disgrace sharing this country with animals in human flesh like u idiotic Northerners
The only thing u and ur fellow carnivorous animals bestow on this country is trouble.. U are like 1 o'clock news ;always full of bad news
If southern are slaves to white people, itz far better than to be a slave to an illiterate, coup plotter, quota-beneficiaries, they keep plunging their salves into circuit of illiteracy,while their children goto abroad (southern slave master land) to learn academically and live a luxury lifestyle,
At the right age. They will get married u nd ur 12yrs old wives will go there to dey hail sai Buhari... Backdatassup be careful with this pple slaughtering of human. Is a child's play, he would have pulled out his dagger assuming u are with him

When ur sai loosing streak continues, endeavour not to kill (cuz u will surely join ur fellow animals in causing mayhem) and advising u not to cause violence is like expecting lizard to be as big as crocodile after staying long inside

It's a disgrace sharing this country with monkey brained bush meat eating idiot slaves like yourself. The fact that you obviously can't put two and two together speaks highly of your ineptitude and mentally ret.arded state of mind.

Look here you small brained peon. The reason this country is in such a poor state is due to slaves like yourself and GEJ who enjoys selling out their own people to lick salty Euro or North American ar.sent.

Nigeria is better off without the plethora of re.tarded sellouts. You must have been dropped on your head as an infant.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

It's a disgrace sharing this country with monkey brained bush meat eating idiot slaves like yourself. The fact that you obviously can't put two and two together speaks highly of your ineptitude and mentally ret.arded state of mind.

Look here you small brained peon. The reason this country is in such a poor state is due to slaves like yourself and GEJ who enjoys selling out their own people to lick salty Euro or North American ar.sent.

Nigeria is better off without the plethora of re.tarded sellouts. You must have been dropped on your head as an infant.

Ab0kis are the reason Nigeria is still classified a Polio nation

Ab0kis like yourself are fighting in the northeast against western education and a return to the camel era.

Ab0kis like yourself are the only people to blow themselves up in the name of Allah the pagan moon diety in hope for a return of 77 virgins in Islamic paradise.

Ab0kis form the largest bloc of illiterates in the 21st century.

Ab0kis likely yourself are cowards who turn on their unsuspecting citizens and neighbors to loot, plunder, r@pe and steal in the guise of Muslim protest.

Ab0ki land is plagued by Aids, tuberculosis, leprosy, pedoph1les, illiteracy, destituteness, divorce, drug abuse, beastiality, sodomy, violence and retardds.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by steppin: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:
OP, I didn't see Buhari's name in that write up at all. Col. Gbulie never mentioned Buhari so why are you lying with his name and putting the man's reputation on the line?
Smh. Your level of understanding is so poor.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

[size=18pt]Coming to America: Ab0ki reality show[/size]

Your retardded governors left Nigeria, pass ECOWAs, pass OAU, flew over the Atlantic bye passing your colonial buddies in the UK to meet and complain to this oyibo yarinya that Jonathan is killing bokos

Who is the Aryan d1k craving fagg0t?

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Chigold101(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:
Ben Gbulie should not join the bandwagon but tell the kids the truth. This is the sort of story we are used to when we are kids, that Hausa's are all illiterates, that at the London constitution conference , Ahmadu Bello and Balewa cannot write their own names and Zik had to hold their hands to write it with them.

That when tea and bread was served them, that they asked Zik whether they should dunk the bread in the tea or eat or eat the bread and drink the tea separately and Zik told them in Hausa while pretending to be praying.
And finally Zik hold the key to the River Niger, if he ever get angry he will turn it off.

By the time Buhari joined the army, teachers in the north were mostly the British and the Igbos. Most of the civil service post were occupied by Ndigbo until the 1966 fracas. The same with the army, it was the Igbos and the Yorubas that dominated the army when the British left. If he now is saying that Buhari got a preferential treatment, so southerners granted him such they could not grand their own people?

This is why I don't and will never believe the workability of one Nigeria, because of all these lies crooked politicians and so called elders tell young kids and they will grow up with them and believing them and it will continue to shape their thoughts. I am sure Its the same they tell them in the north too about us.
It bad when we cover the truth... who was the commander in chief... Tafawa Belewa was and he made sure that the north meets up by all means with the south. Even today it still happens. what does it take a northerner to get into Unity schools? Igbos and yorubas were teachers and senior officers but the C-in-C broke rules for his people to meet up. GMB wrote WAEC I beleive but he didnt pass therefore no certificate was issued to him. He has been taking Nigerians for a ride for years with lies because his people controlled everything but with emergence of FoB things are really changing. GMB lives in a glass house and still he goes about throwing stones on people in the name of anti corruption crusading... FailBuhari BUSTED!!! The army has also published letter of recommendation writing by his principal which has this prominent word "will pass."

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by HzRF(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

If he or any of his almajiri destitute nomads dare pull out a dagger on me I go use plank polverize them to a pink mushy pulp.

Fear not, for I am a Deltan known for carrying cutlass. Isoko tawlopia for real
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Olaolufred(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=18pt]COURT OF LAW IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE THESE EVIDENCES WILL MAKE SENCE.

PDP AND ITS PIGS SHOULD
[/size][size=48pt]GO TO COURT.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by adamskutty(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

grin grin fulaman on the move. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=18pt]COURT OF LAW IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE THESE EVIDENCES WILL MAKE SENCE.

PDP AND ITS PIGS SHOULD
[/size][size=48pt]GO TO COURT.[/size]

We do not live, work or exist in a court of law. We are guided everyday by first our moral responsibilities to uphold justice and fairness.

Relying on a court judgement to prove this glaring fraud is tantamount of displaying your lack of conscience and a deficient moral compass.

The fight starts here.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by adamskutty(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Is it mauling time, biafrauds? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by adamskutty(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Why do y'all biafrauds have flat heads? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Olaolufred(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

We do not live, work or exist in a court of law. We are guided everyday by first our moral responsibilities to uphold justice and fairness.

Relying on a court judgement to prove this glaring fraud is tantamount of displaying your lack of conscience and a deficient moral compass.

[/b]The fight starts here.

[size=58pt][b]PEOPLE(P) DECIEVING(D) PEOPLE(P).

YOU HAVE LAW, BUT DECIDED TO FIGHT YOUR CASE OUTSIDE THE LAW.

THAT IS PDP.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2015
adamskutty:
grin grin grin grin

Why do y'all biafrauds have flat heads? grin

Fulaman198 your slave is on the loose. Get a grip on your nigger!

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by adamskutty(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2015
wink

Mister adams comes in peace . grin

I mean the opposite of that.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=18pt]PEOPLE(P) DECIEVING(D) PEOPLE(P).

YOU HAVE LAW, BUT DECIDED TO FIGHT YOUR CASE OUTSIDE THE LAW.

THAT IS PDP.
[/size]

APC you know the law but act like an ostrich when you break it

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by PapiWata: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2015
TheFreeOne:
Buhari school principal wrote to the military in his letter of recommendation that "BUHARI WILL PASS...
That is self explanatory that GMB never finished secondary education not to talk of having a certificate.

[size=16pt]The truth is that his so called missing certificate only existed in the imagination of his school principal[/size].

Well, an imaginary certificate is still better than NO certificate at all, and certainly a "virtual" credential will be adequate to qualify Buhari for engagement as stray dog catcher in his village out there in the Sahara Desert, just as soon as he adds yet another chapter to his unbroken record of humiliating electoral losses.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2015
tonytony208:

how can i get these books you mentioned?
As for "Why We Struck" by Adewale Ademoyega, I've seen it in several book shops. I got mine in Rivers State College of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt. "Nigeria's Five Majors" by Ben Gbulie are "Nigerian Revolution and Biafra War" by Alex Madiebo can be found in book shops in the east. As for "The Five Majors - Why They Struck" by A. M. Mainasara, I don't where you can get it. I got mine more than ten years ago in OAU, Ile-Ife. You may seach google to see if you can order them. Where do you stay, I may refer you to some bookshops?
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by adamskutty(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Fulaman198 your slave is on the loose. Get a grip on your nigger!
just what i wanted.

U burnt skin cannibal with canoe shaped head, i ( ur mister) isn't yoruba.

Now back to important issues u deranged flap-mouthed coxcomb, u soulless septic psychopathic clodhopper, u have no right whatsoever to use the word "slave" on me, i have rich history ,u burnt skin charcant. grin

It's forbidden, it's a taboo for you inferior being from the other side of the niger to call me "slave", when in actual sense u are a descendant of slaves and u yourself is a slave to an ijaw,snort nosed baboon with thick lips. grin

I spit on u, odiferous riff-raff, bow before me ,u typing monkey. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by HzRF(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

I don't expect anything less from a nomadically and blood thirsty oriented almajiris

Who think North is the best thing even before slice bread

Which in actual u are very useless, always killing those that feed u for years

Very soon as in very soon this useless marriage "NIGERIA" Will be dismantle
We yoruba will never join u to form any useless country

Itz then u and ur likes will knw hw inconsequential u are

Bunch of irrational phucktards

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2015
adamskutty:
just what i wanted.

U burnt skin cannibal with canoe shaped head, i ( ur mister) isn't yoruba.

Now back to important issues u deranged flap-mouthed coxcomb, u soulless septic psychopathic clodhopper, u have no right whatsoever to use the word "slave" on me, i have rich history ,u burnt skin charcant. grin

It's forbidden, it's a taboo for you inferior being from the other side of the niger to call me "slave", when in actual sense u are a descendant of slaves and u yourself is a slave to an ijaw,snort nosed baboon with thick lips. grin

I spit on u, odiferous riff-raff, bow before me ,u typing monkey. grin

You are a product of centuries of marauding Arab jihad systematic r@pe.

Lol.

Your bastardry is legendary starting from the Arab that r@ped your ancestor granny and sold her in Arabia as a sex slave.

Idiota.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by adamskutty(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

hahahaha! grin

This bruised beast surely has his patched, worn out, maggot infested anus drilled severally by his ijaw lord big anaconda. grin grin grin grin

Ur ijaw lord's s.perm somehow, found a way into ur already decomposing brain filled with sawdust. grin .

Ur mister,lord and owner ( which is me) ,understand the pain u have been through, i am here to rescue u. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by dmz1: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2015
We do not live, work or exist in a court of law. We
are guided everyday by first our moral
responsibilities to uphold justice and fairness.
Relying on a court judgement to prove this glaring
fraud is tantamount of displaying your lack of
conscience and a deficient moral compass.

quotable quote

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Olaolufred(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

[size=18pt]WILL YOU NOW GO TO COURT AND DO THINGS RIGHT?

I CAN GUARANTEE THAT YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD CASE OF FORGERY AGAINS BUHARI.

NO COURT ON EARTH WILL DENY YOU FAIR HEARING.

SO LET'S DO IT RIGHT.

I ALSO WANT A LEGAL (NOT NAIRALAND) ACTION AGAINST BUHARI.

IF WE ARE SLOW,
[/size][size=48pt] FEBUHARI IS CLOSE.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by adamskutty(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You are .
utter crap. grin

Yr typos are filled with gibberish, u primitive creature that evolved from monkey. grin

U loudmouthed pugnicious, pegnicious, stroppy, bellergerant basenji, injudiciously showing me (his mister), how de.mentia has cripped his coconut brain. grin grin grin

Ar0used garruloused punk, the combination of watery ,fermented jonad@ft's sperm and decomposed sawdust in ur coconut brain made u forget that u, yes u, my slave is a product of the sexual intercouse ur primitive father had with a monkey few years back. grin grin grin grin

How could u possibly forget so easily, my slave? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=18pt]How to make an Arab c0ck sucking African.[/size]

1. Capture them young. Sell them into slavery to Arab households. Stockholm syndrome will begin almost immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by adamskutty(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2015
Backdatassup u are my slave, u will forever remain a slave, u monkey. grin

Biafrauds mounting the ship. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by adamskutty(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2015
If u wanna post slavery pixs, let's roll abeg, i am forever ready. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by tonytony208(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

As for "Why We Struck" by Adewale Ademoyega, I've seen it in several book shops. I got mine in Rivers State College of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt. "Nigeria's Five Majors" by Ben Gbulie are "Nigerian Revolution and Biafra War" by Alex Madiebo can be found in book shops in the east. As for "The Five Majors - Why They Struck" by A. M. Mainasara, I don't where you can get it. I got mine more than ten years ago in OAU, Ile-Ife. You may seach google to see if you can order them. Where do you stay, I may refer you to some bookshops?

i stay in ilorin, kwara state.
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by adamskutty(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2015
Backdatassup ape, ur mister will be back shortly. grin

I must lecture u today. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2015
adamskutty:
utter crap. grin

Yr typos are filled with gibberish, u primitive creature that evolved from monkey. grin

U loudmouthed pugnicious, pegnicious, stroppy, bellergerant basenji, injudiciously showing me (his mister), how de.mentia has cripped his coconut brain. grin grin grin

Ar0used garruloused punk, the combination of watery ,fermented jonad@ft's sperm and decomposed sawdust in ur coconut brain made u forget that u, yes u, my slave is a product of the sexual intercouse ur primitive father had with a monkey few years back. grin grin grin grin

How could u possibly forget so easily, my slave? grin

The Arab blood in you that you are so proud of is a bastard and disowned lineage of Abraham.

Being the ever Bastard, the Ishmaelite continued r@ping and producing more bastards down the line.

Google Arab slavery in Africa and hold your head in shame you Arab c0ck sucking bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2015
adamskutty:
Backdatassup ape, ur mister will be back shortly. grin

I must lecture u today. grin

Your heritage.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-j136Qb1Zf5g/Uuzy6MDhfWI/AAAAAAAAjhU/OWIWAn4in_4/s1600/013.JPG[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayemi Receives Hero’s Welcome In Ekiti / Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.