Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results (39646 Views)

Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) / Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam / IBB Releases Buhari's Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by sallysalsa09: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2015
blackrules1:
you mean for not forging the result properly?

YALL KNOW WHAT A STATEMENT OF RESULT IS right.WE NEED TO BE INFORMED IN NIGERIA.
BUHARI HANDED HIS CERT TO THE MILITARY when he joined the military.he toppled out of power anything could have happened to the certificate.this is nigeria those cert can be removed by anybody.go and find out all military men who join the military give all their credentials to military when they joined and get it when they retire.that wasnt the case for buhari he was a head of state who was put out of office.
nigerians shine your eyes
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Sacramento4real(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Kennywills7:

Bros na my opinion no need to quote me
Go and die like one of ur apc governor said
And you think its kool to threaten peeps because you feel they will quote you,right?That's why i quoted you.Rubbish!Is that how you Pdp members go about threaten people with death?The other day it was Fayose the thug.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2015
THE NATION?

Hell No!!!

That's Tifnubu talking.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2015
deeptechcool:
PDP is a party full of Terrorists. If na lie, ask Andrew Owoye Azazi.
This 'prinspal' shall not die but live to witness the handing over of the most cluele.ss president ever liveth.
For TANdroids, the bloods you are 'sharing' on behalf of your 'oogogoro jesus christ' shall hunt your souls forever and ever. Contunu!!!
change 2015,
Buhari for channngiii.
febuhari 14 is the date.
my friend u are on your own, mentioning the servant of God as ogogoro, i hope if that phrase is for prophet mohammed u wouldn't like it,lets leave religion out of this and vote for change
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by abimbawealth(f): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2015
April4th:

You have spoken well,but Nigerians hate d truth. We already know GEJ has failed,but GMB will not do any better. D same people campaigning for GMB here on NL,will be the same ones to castigate and crucify him here if eventually he becomes president.
He has failed, ok...should we then continue with failure? As a critical thinking Nigerian I assume u are, ur answer is No...
Castigating GMB if he eventually fails, Normal and after four years if he doesn't bring the desired change, he goes back to his village #shikena #MyThought
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by deeptechcool(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2015
uncle005:
my friend u are on your own, mentioning the servant of God as ogogoro, i hope if that phrase is for prophet mohammed u wouldn't like it,lets leave religion out of this and vote for change

Go and learn politics.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by bastien: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2015
jahbiz:
And look @

what you typed up there.

University graduate indeed...
my opinion, u vex ur problem
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by wizman11(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2015
d principal dull he put 21/01/2015 so stupid even my baby sister wont believe this

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Afroconnect: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Only clowns will want a clueless president to remain in power.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by boboLIL(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2015
Political bruhaha.....ah love GEJ.....
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Kennywills7(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Sacramento4real post=30051073]
And you think its kool to threaten peeps because you feel they will quote you,right?That's why i quoted you.Rubbish!Is that how you Pdp members go about threaten people with death?The other day it was Fayose the thug.[/quote
There is a political party dat is synonymous wit violence and u knw its Apc
Apc and voilence can not b separated
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Kennywills7(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Okaka27:
grin watsup

I will follow u anywhere u go cool
Hehehehe u are welcome bro
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Kennywills7(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2015
Sacramento4real:

And you think its kool to threaten peeps because you feel they will quote you,right?That's why i quoted you.Rubbish!Is that how you Pdp members go about threaten people with death?The other day it was Fayose the thug.
Bro keep calm apologise used d word which famously used by an apc governor
No need for threats
Lets all help to change d face of Nigerian politics
With our little voice we are putting pressure on both parties and dey must deliver
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by marvelyole(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Na APC still dy do,,,jst 2 say na PDP dy threaten am,,,All Past Criminals!!! Shame!!! ,,,,Shame!!! All Past Criminals!!!
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by wazobiaN9(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2015
blackrules1:
you mean for not forging the result properly?

since you are claiming the result was forged, there are two things involved:

1. you know the original result
2. you no get sense
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by babadee1(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2015
wizman11:
d principal dull he put 21/01/2015 so stupid even my baby sister wont believe this

You know. I used to think that most Nigerians were intelligent but it was just the historical circumstances and poor leadership that made our country poor. Responses like yours to this certificate issue makes me reconsider though.
Why don't you go and collect a statement of results from your school and see what date they will put on it?
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by sallysalsa09: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2015
wizman11:

WHEN YOU GO COLLECT YOUR STATEMENT OF RESULT AND YOU GRADUATED IN 1999 MAYBE YOU NEEDED OT IN 2001 AND YOU DONT HAVE ORIGINAL YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND THEY EXTRACT A STATEMENT FOR YOU AS AT 2001 WHAT DATE WILL BE ON IT
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by akpumping7720(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2015
ckc:
please just shut up. It is not any small thing GEJ this GEJ that. This so called support for Buhari from people like u is getting irritating to say the least. Change change change. Does it occur to u people that something can actually CHANGE FOR THE WORST?
Is like something is wrong with your brain? Do u have to insult me before u quote me? Pls respect yourself. If u want to quote me, quote me but don't insult me.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Ediss(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2015
principal na only you really waka come. ok oooo continue, continue to produse certificate for people that did not go to school.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by jimharry21(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2015
principal na only u waka come?
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by LANRYUS(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2015
joseph1832:
Honestly, the way the PDP are focusing on this Buhari no certificate issue is alarming! If they had actually focused on the missing Chibok girls like this, those girls would have been found a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away!.

1,000,000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by ceaser: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
## "GEJ went to Sokoto, Kano and Zamfara, all APC states, he wasn't stoned. Why was he stoned in Katsina and Bauchi, states under PDP control?"
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by buchichukwu69: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
This PDP has no shame
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by olamega(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
If PDP Government had look for Chibok girls,the way they have been looking for Buhari’s certificate,they would have been found since. Now that your diversionary tactics has failed, can we go back to issue based campaign? Please sell your product based on his frivolous achievements. The only achievement he has been brandishing since his campaign started is curtailing fertilizers thieves; achievement that hasn’t been felt anywhere. Come to think of it, is it not the same fertilizer that those ragtag imbeciles are still accessing to make IED? When leaders with brains are talking of Genetically modified food technology to enhance food production in the 21st century, our president is busy brandishing curtailing fertilizer thieves as achievement. No sane person should even bother to mention the resuscitation of the locomotive system we have as an achievement. People waste chunk of their lives by spending days on the rail in the name of traveling on a journey that shouldn’t take more than an hour in a sane society.

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by oche123: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
The principal is getting [size=15pt]death threats because he revealed Buhari failed math[/size] or what? They should be happy the principal passed him in some subjects he knows nothing about.

They should be proud of the principal for trying to save olodo Buhari's face.

[size=15pt]Check out Dr Goodluck Jonathan's impressive educational qualifications[/size]

Looking at GEJ's impressive educational qualification, one can see why APC want to attach ssce to Buhari's name. Buhari has no formal education.
no wonda he ws unable to lead,,all he study in school ws animal(phd) n fishery(msc),,how do expect him to do well,,,,
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Abdgafarplenty(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Hahaha Nigerians and double standards.
B4 u become a president in Nigeria u hv 2 hv attain some level of education and GMB doesn't have the basics.
For somebody that parades himself as anti corruption personified. Isn't it right that he provided one.

One thing I know is that Buhari forged that certificate.
Y did he not gt anoda one from the school all this while.

I'm not even popular, even if I go back to my sch, nt sure anybody will know me, but I'm sure I can get my certificates from my sch any time, won't even take hours.
Then someone as popular as Buhari in the north, couldn't get his certificates all this while

Now u comparing Buhari to Jesus and mohammed.

Jokers

I used the cherish nd Prophet Muhammad as examples because none of them were literate yet we follow there rules
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by rexzqcom(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Suspect buhari supporters are threatening him because of the bad job he did.
Couldn't even spell name correctly.
Probably use somebody else result, whose name is
close to the candidate's name as possible.
That can be traceable to waec and Cambridge.
The calendar year, subjects offered at the time, scoring aggregate calculation are all botched.
He ended up compounding the poor guys problem.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by jorlons(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
abimbawealth:

He has failed, ok...should we then continue with failure? As a critical thinking Nigerian I assume u are, ur answer is No...
Castigating GMB if he eventually fails, Normal and after four years if he doesn't bring the desired change, he goes back to his village #shikena #MyThought
My sister I tire oo. This is what I have been trying to put across to these guys yet to no avail. It's just like rewriting the same exam you took in the past with exact questions. Will you choose d same options that made you fail a particular question?

Please Mods you guys should be impartial and be seen to be impartial. People have a right to see the Transformation handiwork of their saint (GEJ).

Pls seun we are begging move this thread to frontpage.

Cc: seun, lalastica, Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Eluwilussit(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
amaraedec:

www.thenationonlineng.net/new/principal-gets-death-threats-releasing-buharis-results/

It is a big shame that it is now everybody's business to prove that Buhari went to school, while Buhari has already sworn an affidavit to the courts.

The onus is on the principal subject, in this case, general Buhari to prove that he went to school. Didn't Buhari know that he could get a copy from his alma mater? Why should the principal of the school or even the state govt be the ones to provide his academic records?

Something is amiss. Nigerians are being taking for granted by some people who are desperate to get power at any cost.

This is no way to approach change. Change should be honest and transparent. Anything else, is compromised change. That is not acceptable. Never.
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by hazeeman001: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kennywills7:
This news sha
See another way to seek pity for buhari
Dat dude has no certificate
Say no to forgery
Quote me and die
Very soon u will die nw. Wen u later heard dat buhari was d president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Fools!
Re: Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results by Abdgafarplenty(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
bastien:
then drop out of school, I don't even know why someone without university cert will want to rule the giant of Africa...... do you what it means to be a graduate? APC have them self to blame for Fielding him........please care about him not going to school, cause it's an insult, seeing secondary school cert ruling, millions of graduates....

Your category of people are the hypocrite! You try serving your conscience with this kinda belief that your thinking know its absurd!
Jonathan has a PhD. yet he's not knowledgeable,
School or certificate doesn't makes you a better person, m in school nd I can categorically tell you that it's full of thrash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) / 3 PDP Members Arrested By Soldiers In Rivers Rerun (pics) / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.