Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls (56478 Views)

10 Common Words Nigerians Use Everyday That Don't Exist / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / See How University Girls Get Their Daily Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by LastProphet: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2015
felsunseg:
go and do the research ur self am aren't tellling anything

Am fro Kogi and I live in close-by abuja so what do u want to tell me? Why is the truth difficult to accept by the black man? Our state is one of the poor states my brother and we have the most clueless set of governors since God made Adam. We either get an illiterate or a mentally-deranged Governor. So pls tell me what is there to be proud of in Kogi? Why does this generation hate the truth? Why?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by danielgreatx(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2015
You guys need to grow up and that's d problem we are facing in this country always finding faults. We are all Nigerians regardless the tribes.

So pls grow up for once. I love all the tribes in my Country

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by lovespyc007: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2015
LastProphet:

Am fro Kogi and I live in close-by abuja so what do u want to tell me? Why is the truth difficult to accept by the black man? Our state is one of the poor states my brother and we have the most clueless set of governors since God made Adam. We either get an illiterate or a mentally-deranged Governor. So pls tell me what is there to be proud of in Kogi? Why does this generation hate the truth? Why?
I lov u 4 dis truth u hv said so bad we can't call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by gbengadavis(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
msmarty:
Op it a lie jooor am a ksu girl ...you only saying this becos you have nt mingled well what abt d guys that all you guys want is girlfrnds who will bring you meals cooler ministry things....awon oshi won o lowo won loko
oh...so u attend or attended ksu also? Au z u?
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Ilemona93(m): 4:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Make I hear

1. THEY HARDLY STICK TO A PARTICULAR
GUY
2. THEY LOVE GUYS WITH RIDES ( I mean a
nice car, not keke or Machine)
3. THEY SUYA, PEPE SOUP, AND ALL SORT OF
GOODY GOODIES
4. THEY HAVE DIFFERENT GUYS THAT SERVES
DIFFERENT PURPOSES
5. 92% OF THEM ARE MATERIALISTIC (Do the
statistics your self)
6. FOR YOU TO TAKE THEM ON A DATE YOU
ARE DEFINATELY THEIR BOYFRIEND/SOME 1
SPECIAL
AS AT THAT MOMENT NO DOUBT
7. THEY ONLY WAY TO SCOPE A KSU BABE IS
BY LIEING TO HER...THEY DONT WANT POOR
BOYS SO YOU HAVE TO PACKAGE YOUR LIES
WELL
8. 90% OF THEM ARE NOT REAL, THEY CAN
FORM, (PACKAGING)
9. THEY CAN'T DO WITHOUT BUMP SHOT AND
MINI SKIRTS AT NIGHT
10. BUT THEY ARE STILL THE BEST IN ALL
UNIVERSITIES

This creative findings was carried out by the one and only KSU blog.

seun please do something about this your spam bot.... Am not a spammer
For now this is all I can say, add ur own list on
the comment box.[/quote]
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Silumi(f): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
They are usually Ugly and there sense of dressing is too poor.
Brother there u lie kogi gals are far frm ugly
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Silumi(f): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
Medunah:
U gotta be kidding, most koggi babes have met are always pretty
U re smart joor forget all these pple with low IQ that re posting rubbish
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2016
ibukunobi:
I am from Kabba, and i felt so insulted, this is an insult on our personality, we need not proove ourself, but one day you guys will revert your evil comments about Kabba. Anyway, i am very proud to be an indigene of that Town, some villages in the suburb of Kabba or or nearby LGA do claim they are from Kabba when they do Bad things, but when they do good things, they will tell you "i am from ISANLU, I am from Egbe, I am from Ijumu. we dont have problem with that, let them continue in their Bad ways. I know my people and my people knows me, my people are known for being well educated both in Accademic and Military Accademy, I am proud people like Col Tunde Fadile (phd in Jury) is from Kabba, proud that Arc Bishop Onaiyekan is from Kabba, proud that almost one third of the professors in UNILORIN at a time came from Kabba, i am proud of Former Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal FEMI JOHN FEMI is from Kabba, very proud Late Col Adetula who controlled Bakassi penninsulla is from Kabba, very proud of Professor Ajibero (Rector Kogi poly), very proud of Late Architect Dr. Stephen Olorunfemi, first PHD Holder in CITY PLANNING in Nigeria. I am also poud of Admiral Ajayi, proud of Assistant Comptoller General Olumudi, and proud of his wife, Mrs. Vcky Olumudi GM NTA Ibadan, i am proud of Prof Gefu, Prof Owonubi of IITA, who will not be proud of Major Gen. Emmanuel Abejirin: New Goc 2Div Ibadan. Kabba women is known for hardworking spirit. They are not the lazy type that seats at home waiting for free food. Now tell me why would a sane person come to this forum a say senseless things about Kabba, the home of LOVE, PEACE, AND CRADLE OF CIVILISATION.

u nailed it, i like the points u enumerated. keep it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Direct Opposite Of "Sorry" / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed / See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.