Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,868 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) (38043 Views)

"How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2015
denkyw:
the only enemy this guy has are the doctors in that region according to the report, if those dogs can spread a certain virus in the air due to low patronage, I won't be flabbergasted if they actually masterminded that murder, those guys can be wicked at times.

My my....we won't need a police investigation then...we should just go and hit up then docs!

My man....there is something called due process. Better it is followed....because where there is no rule of law...
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2015
adedayourt:
He admister medication to citizen @ subsidised rate nd dey nt happy wit him so he dey have to kill him for dat.
The hrt of men is desperately wicked sha

@times I wish I was God, des wicked pple wud get Hot judgmnt instantly

At the moment...we do not know who sent the assassins....for all we know...it could be anything from land dispute to family matter.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by JerryOJerry: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
R. I. P. so pathetic. people should know when to temporarily withdraw from some kind of battle. this kind of killing unless the killers were caught otherwise no one can be hold responsible and obviously there was a war before the incident according to the news. it usually happen in Enugu. now in benue. I urge all pharmacy shops to install CCTV camera and use iron protector. and close on time and use phone calls to finalize any late business.
Nigeria ichoro iwo gini. Nigeria police can never apprehend the culprits. let alone of the master planners.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by hambehsam(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
This is wicked! May the perpetrators never find peace! And may the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Dexema(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Blood on the streets,Blood eVerywhere.

They harmed his body,but can't harm his soul,RIP pharmacist.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by ralmix(m): 11:27am On Jan 23, 2015
omg!!!
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by adedayourt(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2015
bushdoc9919:

At the moment...we do not know who sent the assassins....for all we know...it could be anything from land dispute to family matter.

Options are stil open but whoever it is may dey never kno
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by juman(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Eiyah, very bad. Which kind of country is this.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Soloter(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2015
This guy while alive, touched the hearts of all Gboko residents. this is the second day after his demise but demonstration is still ongoing as the youths are trying to bring down hospitals on the suspicion that the assassins were sent by medical Doctors in the town. Really this guy treats people at highly subsidized and ridiculous rates. in fact, the whole town is mourning this young man.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Hasselbaink: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by xreal: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Pharmacist Vs Doctor.

The fight has been for ages.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by highchief3(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2015
May your soul rest in peace Barrister Ternenge labe.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by tuoyoojo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
what kind of biased reporting is this.how sure are they that doctors planed this attack. if he decides to "treat" patients at a reduced rate,how does that affect the doctor. people are so quick to take a swipe at doctors;the same people to run to when thet are sick. so much for gratitude
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by floxyluv80(f): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sad lipsrsealed
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by SFSNIPER(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
He was my family Doctor and my friend's step-dad. Meanwhile one of the suspects has come out to confess and led to the arrest of another. He also said a certain Pastor was their sponsor. Attached pix is the suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by doofanc: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
What a sad sad sad day indeed. Tears are pouring my cheeks as I write this. cry cry

Those who perpetrated the act must rank among the most evil, the most demonic, the most vicious, the most cold-hearted and callous set of humans on the face of the earth.

The killers have not just tragically cut short the aspiring clinical pharmacist and lawyer, but have denied hundreds of poor Gboko people affordable access to healthcare.

Cletus was not just any other pharmacist; he had an extraordinary passion for the welfare of his numerous clients, even at the expense of his pocket.

Soft-spoken, extremely humble and always wearing his customary and very engaging smile, he would patiently attend to the crowds of clients without complain or grumble.

These are not just empty words of eulogy but a bare-faced fact: The man was simply an angel. The spontaneous eruption of protests at the news of the demise is testament to that. What a sad day indeed in TIVLAND. We've lost a true icon.

RIP Pharm(Barr) Ternenge Cletus Labe!! cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
The Medical/Health Sector is now right behind Politicians with regards to assassination statistics.

The other time a Doctor was attacked, his leg cut of and his hospital set ablaze. He was burnt to death in his hospital.

Now this one? I think the world is big enough for us to live in peacefully.

6 Assassins just to pull one 1 hit? Their clients who contracted them must be very rich. They really wanted him dead. Possibly some of them

that stayed in the car were spotters. The assassins might have been contracted outside the state.

And who lured him out with the emergency call? Was the phone stolen? Whose number is it?

Na wah. These are the things that made me want to become a police detective and forensic expert.

But Nigerian Police? Mbannunu!! I no Join.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by ManTiger(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is why Nigeria will still be backward cos some people find solace in committing heinous act.
Just because this young man chooses to be rendering assistance...
RIP, I pray your soul find rest and haunt whoever kills you. Amen.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Ignyte(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
And see me wan go fboko market from school today... Na so i for dull maself... Thank God say we no dey comot anyhow for this our uni
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by InHim4Him(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Murdered for doing good and saving lives!
No wonder people are clamoring for Buhari because evil must be ruling.
No wonder people are clamoring for Jonathan's head since he does not arbitrarily arrest and imprison "the corrupt".
Who will be the next?
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by eminent007(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
AH!!!

Ikunle Oooooooooo
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by qozeem999(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rip
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by blackprowler: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Blackchampion:
Jeeeeezzzz!
What is 9ja turning into!
RIP 2 d dead
Notification is back and so FTC too

Yeah, this is the true Nigeria, not the one where we are all helpless saints and miraculously, only the govt and president is an indescribable evil. Nigerian evil has once again triumphed over a reformer because he's "spoiling things for them." Who remembers Aluu 4? All the lynching and other acts of barbarism which we don't tend to notice. That is the real us. Except each and every one of us change, the country can not suddenly become a good country. I forgot: you remember Dora Akunyili? See what they tried to do to her? You may not know Nigerians until you try to do things right. That's when they'll come after you

1 Like

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by jydor4real94(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Twas like a war in Gboko yesterday......RIP pharmacist
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by holyokoto(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
the place is no far from my family home, yet Am yet to be informed
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:
Why are people always this wicked? kill a just man just because he's fighting a good cause?

May God help us all sad

May his soul rest in peace .
come again pls
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
no where iš safe in this country. you stay at home, assasins would come for you. you go out robbers or the police would gun you down.you fly by air na plane crash, by road na auto crash.
you try to live a healthy life, ebola or bird flu would come for you, you don't boko haram suicide bombers might still get you.

RIP to the dead pharmacist

friedplantain

How many of the things you listed have you experienced before? Assassin don come kill you for house before? Police don gun you down before?
You don enter inside plande wey crash before? You don get auto crash before? Ebola or Bird flu don catch you before? Boko Haram don bomb you before?

You have not experience any of these before so why type what you justd did.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by armadeo(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
denkyw:
the only enemy this guy has are the doctors in that region according to the report, if those dogs can spread a certain virus in the air due to low patronage, I won't be flabbergasted if they actually masterminded that murder, those guys can be wicked at times.

Spread a virus for patronage. Sometimes the gullibility of Nigerians is embarrassing. You heard the crap you spilt up there is understandable but you beleive it is another matter entirely.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by armadeo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
idowuswap:
Igbos are very good in kiling other tribeinfact I want make we divide so that then go commot for lagos yorubaland so that we can claim all their houses

Am neither Igbo or yoruba. Here's my advice to you.

" it is better to keep quiet and let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

1 Like

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by maanma: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
God forgive us in this country. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) / Killers Of Timileyin Sonibare Sentenced To Death / SARS Officers Shoot Shop Owner Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.