Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ok - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (837147 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by leyom234: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2012
omega25red: @ poster are you a virgin
Why do you need a girl to be a virgin for you to appreciate who she is
did you know sex is not the only important thing in a relationship

If you dont have a legit answer to any of these three questions drop the issue.

He neither said he wanted a virgin nor did he say he knew she was a virgin before they started dating. The young man only wants to know how to verify the girl's claim. Of course she could be lying to the dude now. What if they get married and he suddenly discovers that she had lied to him all the while? He would have been taken for a mugu. Dont you get it? OP, just free your mind and play along.
Re: Ok by leyom234: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
DEBONATI: olodo. take her to d hospital and ask d doctor 2 run a v scan.its d latest teknology in town.it is just 34,000 box.kpele.

Na truly pele!
Re: Ok by livingday: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
CrazyMan: My dear, there is no way you can know unless you penetrate her. During penetration if you encounter great difficulty on the way, then you know she's a virgin; If you encouter little difficulty i.e her stuff is quite tight but not too tight, then you know she's a partial virgin.

But if the road to her oil rig is as wide as the Lagos Ibadan express way and as free as the road to an execution ground, then you know that countless male species has deposited a huge amount of dangerous liquid called akamu; which can be risky and dangerous to the health of the next guy on the line. So I would advise that you run for your life Hope you understood my sermon? I love speaking in parables tongue

Guy, nothing like partial virgin! She is either a virgin or she is not!

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Don4life: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
victorazy: THE ONLY WAY U CAN PHYSICALLY ASCERTAIN THAT A WOMAN IS VIRGIN IS ONLY IF SHE HAS NOT STARTED FIXING ATTACHMENT (WEAVON) WITH HER HAIR. "A LADY TOLD ME"
lmfao

1 Like

Re: Ok by Don4life: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
livingday:

Guy, nothing like partial virgin! She is either a virgin or she is not!
#gbam
Re: Ok by toygod2: 12:20am On Oct 20, 2012
maybe thru body reactions
Re: Ok by Don4life: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2012
toygod2: maybe thru body reactions
which body reactions.... undecided
Re: Ok by Mary4life1(f): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
@op you won't know except through sexual intercourse.some girls specialize in pretending to be virgins but they are not.a real virgin wont go about telling every tom,dick and harry that she was a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Don4life: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
Mary 4 life: @op you won't know except through sexual intercourse.some girls specialize in pretending to be virgins but they are not.a real virgin wont go about telling every tom,dick and harry that she was a virgin.
dts tru
Re: Ok by Nuezha(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
DEBONATI: olodo. take her to d hospital and ask d doctor 2 run a v scan.its d latest teknology in town.it is just 34,000 box.kpele.
For what?? Are you crazy?
Even parents need advise to do that to their daughter.
Re: Ok by Don4life: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
Nuezha:
For what?? Are you crazy?
Even parents need advise to do that to their daughter.
na wa o
Re: Ok by fairygeh(f): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
There is only one way to know and its by penetrating now. wink
Re: Ok by Don4life: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
fairygeh: There is only one way to know and its by penetrating now. wink
fairygeh cum lemme penetrate and check if u r a virgin
Re: Ok by fairygeh(f): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
Don4life:
fairygeh cum lemme penetrate and check if u r a virgin
. U must be high on b reast milk,if i slap you. lipsrsealed
Re: Ok by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
^^Lol! B reast milk and suya
Re: Ok by Zagala: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2012
I think,is hightime we stoped not being decieved by some girls of nawadays,telling us that they are still a virgin.Especially in this country called Nigeria,where everything is turning upside down.I could remeber,back in the days when women haven lost their womanhood dignity.Now, everything has changed though, She may be telling you the trut,but i advise you to carry out the experiment by yourself and find out if what she told you is truth .But i must confess,from my own experience,i must tell you that it is dificult to get 11years old girl who is still a virgin in this country no doubt me.
Re: Ok by martorito(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2012
At this period, it is difficult to see a virgin. So guys, be careful, do not be decieved
Re: Ok by whyx06(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
CrazyMan: My dear, there is no way you can know unless you penetrate her. During penetration if you encounter great difficulty on the way, then you know she's a virgin; If you encouter little difficulty i.e her stuff is quite tight but not too tight, then you know she's a partial virgin.

But if the road to her oil rig is as wide as the Lagos Ibadan express way and as free as the road to an execution ground, then you know that countless male species has deposited a huge amount of dangerous liquid called akamu; which can be risky and dangerous to the health of the next guy on the line. So I would advise that you run for your life Hope you understood my sermon? I love speaking in parables tongue
dis poster, really sound like is name...
ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Ok by whyx06(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
martorito: At this period, it is difficult to see a virgin. So guys, be careful, do not be decieved
dont agree wit U cos my own GF is still a Virgin...
Re: Ok by eamonskin: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
victorazy: THE ONLY WAY U CAN PHYSICALLY ASCERTAIN THAT A WOMAN IS VIRGIN IS ONLY IF SHE HAS NOT STARTED FIXING ATTACHMENT (WEAVON) WITH HER HAIR. "A LADY TOLD ME"
men dats crazy,its jt lik sayin if d orange is yellow dan it is sweet
Re: Ok by Don4life: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
fairygeh: . U must be high on b reast milk,if i slap you. lipsrsealed
on ur breast milk shey kiss kiss grin grin ur swit breast milk
Re: Ok by Don4life: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
whyx06:
dont agree wit U cos my own GF is still a Virgin...
mine too grin
Re: Ok by fairygeh(f): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Don4life:
on ur breast milk shey kiss kiss grin grin ur swit breast milk
. Chai so na mi b reast don become plaything like this,issokai o. lipsrsealed
Re: Ok by pedor(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lokosmann: virgin girls have some kind of body smell that I cant explain, try figuring it out, lol
but I do know a virgin if I see one,
Hmmmmmm......big liar
Re: Ok by Emekuuss(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lokosmann: virgin girls have some kind of body smell that I cant explain, try figuring it out, lol
but I do know a virgin if I see one,
ur nose must be a virgin 4 u to figure dat out. Haaa guy I bow 4 dat nose of ur. Virgin smeller grin
Re: Ok by lionphil(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2013
grin
Re: Ok by Brymo: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2013

u can talkkk
Re: Ok by DGranite(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
i share ur view but not 100% correct
Re: Ok by DGranite(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hmm well av gone tru all ur posts, its actually difficult to know a virgin without intercourse, bt its very possible if and only if u can observe vry well, tho u nid trained eyes to see these tinz bt belive me they r 95% correct; 1. U can known a virgin gal by her eyes, every true virgin has a clear white ball sounds funny though bt its real, if u doubt me luk at d eyes of d 8yr old gal nd a 18yr old dat is disvirgin u wl c d contrast, d moment a lady is disvirgin her eyes bcomes darken a bit in some gals it starts looking a bit red. 2.her boobs is anoda proof no matter hw big or small d lady is her n ipples is always small bt visible nd pointed no matter hw she dresses it stands out. 3. Spaces btw her legs 4. rapid increase of her hips and a ss etc
Re: Ok by heed101(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
U can lie @ D granite. Your proofs are baseless and clueless if I may say.

1 Like

Re: Ok by DGranite(m): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2013
heed101: U can lie @ D granite. Your proofs are baseless and clueless if I may say.
dnt just attack xperiment nd u wl know an old woman gave this tips 2 me nd mind u it has help me 2 disvirgin 3 ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.