Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ok - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (837166 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by DESTROTECH(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2020
Sell your Bitcoin and Giftcard to me

Asap payment

Re: Ok by Rowdyalayande: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
sadcan't stop laughing
GoodMuyis:
Well Boy don't stress yourself too much on that if she told you that (am a virgin and am afraid to have sex wit you, Boy just admit it) but if you still want to fulfil the idol of you heart then just go crazy.

But my advice for you is that if you have ever had any sex with any female before then don't trust your girlfriend, But in the other case due to the fact that you also have disvirgin someone 's wife.

If you are going to marry her disvirgined, then she is your wife indeed because BOTH of you are the same

Sorry man Life is Easy Take am jeje
Re: Ok by Rowdyalayande: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] grin Oga well-done,
����
CrazyMan:
My dear, there is no way you can know unless you penetrate her. During penetration if you encounter great difficulty on the way, then you know she's a virgin; If you encouter little difficulty i.e her stuff is quite tight but not too tight, then you know she's a partial virgin.

But if the road to her oil rig is as wide as the Lagos Ibadan express way and as free as the road to an execution ground, then you know that countless male species has deposited a huge amount of dangerous liquid called akamu; which can be risky and dangerous to the health of the next guy on the line. So I would advise that you run for your life Hope you understood my sermon? I love speaking in parables tongue
Re: Ok by ibkonekt(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
omega25red:
@ poster are you a virgin
Why do you need a girl to be a virgin for you to appreciate who she is
did you know sex is not the only important thing in a relationship

If you dont have a legit answer to any of these three questions drop the issue.

it is clearly important to him as he does not want to marry a woman that has been riding multiple dicks and has history of poor judgement for a relationship. now if you like such women that is your preference go and marry a whoore of babylon and stop telling another man what he should or should not like in HIS woman.
Re: Ok by sicily4u: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lol a thread I created in 2008 roughly 12yrs ago still has comments as at June 2020, interesting
Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2020
Nobody:
Lol a thread I created in 2008 roughly 12yrs ago still has comments as at June 2020, interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.