Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf (5289 Views)

When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend / Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf by henryvirus(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
samflexxy:
didn't you see I was only kidding with you

Fvck you and your useless mentality
lol.....i know. Was kidding aswell. I'm not a fan of E-war. Novex ehn.
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf by MhizVee(f): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
sheyman4phy:
Met in a church prog back in sch in her part 1.we dated for abt 4yrs till we both graduated.now of blessed memory.miss her so much.best relationship ever.
wia's she now
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Midehi:
i met him online but saw him after 9 months of chatting, dou we live in d same lagos...i respect him alot cos despite seein how beautiful i am,he dint rush things,he took his time...d 1st day we saw was like waooo'so this is you' & snc den it av bn great,waxin stronger..we really plannin ahead cos am alredy wearin his r***...he's one of a kind,vry dfrent & mature.

Is there another Lagos in Nigeria apart from the one we all know? undecided
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Linqsz:

Is there another Lagos in Nigeria apart from the one we all know? undecided
i expect u to understnd wat i meant..
people live in dfrent states.
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf by temmym4(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
She was my primary school mate smiley . Faith I tell ya smiley
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
MhizVee:
wia's she now
I lost her(dead).
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf by MhizVee(f): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
sheyman4phy:

I lost her(dead).
am sori abt dat
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
MhizVee:
am sori abt dat
Thanks
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf by MhizVee(f): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
sheyman4phy:

Thanks
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / See Whot These Couple Are Doing Outside (18+ Pix) / Wow I Can't Believe This Mmm Is Back (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.