Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (29429 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers / Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office-PUNCH / Why It Is Incorrect To Say President Must Appoint 37 Ministers - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by Tonason: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2015
dabrats:
Former APC presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar has condemned the recent attacks targeted at the President'scampaign team in Kastina ,Jos and Bauchi...
http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/pres-jonathans-office-must-never-be.html
with age comes wisdom.
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by organic973: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Atiku is a learned man indeed. Go GEJ
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by Nctrice(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2015
MrMann1:

Is this what you refer to factual reasoning?? Lols. If they can't read english, there would be NTA station on their tv, and if they really can't read english, then #GEJ isn't doing anything in that region as per education... I've helped you with factual reasoning to your post.
well let me educate you! Not everything you see on the front pages of the dallies makes makes it to the 6 O'clock news!

Secondly, I don't know how old you are but if as at today you blame GEJ for you not being able to attend primary school while you were young, so you could learn how to read and write then I most say that something really serious is wrong with you, therefore it would be needless to tell you what GEJ has done educationally for the North!
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by chiomashine: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2015
How will they respect the office when their leader is not learned. When the center is fallen, what can one do
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by spankyflex(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
I love you DADDY!
You are too civilized SAI ABUBARRRRRRRRRKKKKKAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! kiss
Hahaha your boyfriend is in the news again.am happy he is regaining his senses.lols
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by nellyjohn: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
U see, Atiku is educated unlike buhari and dats why he is saying this and is against its own parties attack against d president.
Anyway, GEJ all d way til 2019
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by MrMann1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nctrice:
well let me educate you! Not everything you see on the front pages of the dallies makes makes it to the 6 O'clock news!

Secondly, I don't know how old you are but if as at today you blame GEJ for you not being able to attend primary school while you were young, so you could learn how to read and write then I *most* say that something really serious is wrong with you, therefore it would be needless to tell you what GEJ has done educationally for the North!
Both of us know such front page will make news from 12pm to 9pm. You seem confused though. I hope you see that.
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by Moblord(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
dasrackhor:
correct...Na deee u go c some peepz dey thank God,dere mama,SEUN,dere girlfriend unto FTC....yha head is dere jare...
Thank you its a sign of greatness in the coming month
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by blackandbold: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
femmycares:
There are unanswered questions abt dis attack;Why was d attack carried out in pdp controlled states?Did d president not campaign in dese states in 2011,was he attacked?As much as I condemn dis attack,I tink d rullin party should look inward to address internal wranglins and stop blamin d opposition 4 its failure.All I hear my president say is I will do dis,I wil do dat after 6yrs in office.Dis was d chorus I listened to in 2011 nd he has not convinced me why I should vote him again.As for dose callin buhari an illiterate,I advise u go get a dictionary nd find out its meanin.As far as d constitution of d federal republic of nig is concerned,he has satisfied d minimum requirement to seek a political office.If dese are all I could get from a phd holder,I wil prefer to settle for an illiterate as buhari is refered to.I blive in competence nd not ethnic or religious sentiments.
a reasoning mind u have, right u are....jedi's voice
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by Billygee2u: 3:20am On Jan 25, 2015
Donmarrius:
Thank you sir,but quite unfortunate,Buhari and his uncivilized and choatic followers,has already defiled the office of the presidency,thereby making Nigeria an object of mockery before the international community.

But we the true democrats,has vowed to send Buhari to permanent retirement from politics,come Failbuhari.
surely, Buhari is going on," a must go permanent political retirement" after February

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Declare You The Next Ekiti Governor' - Fayose Prays For Deputy, Eleka(video) / Buhari Appoints Samuel Adebayo As Chief Of Defence Intelligence Agency / Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.