Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,537 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper (1780 Views)

Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by Surplus90(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
one is a pro-APC ad against the PDP, while other one is sponsored by pro-PDP group against APC. Both on Thisday Newspaper. These our politicians are comedians. Hilarious...

Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by SeverusSnape(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....
..."meet his ruthless anti graft team". grin grin
Ruthless indeed! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by RichDad1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Surplus90:
one is a pro-APC ad against the PDP, while other one is sponsored by pro-PDP group against APC. Both on Thisday Newspaper. These our politicians are comedians. Hilarious...
Perusing

PDP
Ayo Fayose: A known street Urching in Ibadan. He was impeached during his first term in Office.After leaving the office, i personally met the Dude at Kings Bar Oregun looking like all this broke as5 Rastafarian.

Femi Fani-Kayode: Everything about this dude is Available with Baba Himself.Let me quote OBJ "FFK is a good boy, give him food and hell sing for you.He's a smart boy'.

Diezani Alison-Maduekwe: Because of the respect i have for the women folks and also as one of Nigerian 5 Presidents, Ill let her pass.

Buruji Kashamu: A known drug-lord and fugitive? I reserve my comment. But in case any Tanoids wanna take me on, I will be waiting for Mr Kashamu at the JFK Airport.lol

Thief Bode George: The Baba-Isale of the East wing of the Kirikiri Maximum Prison for two years?
Words on street hve it that he was a notoriuos executive/ Pen Robber at the NPA. No talk say na me tell you ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Stellar Oduah : Mama dey mama. Madam Pancake herself. This is is best summarise by the yoruba word "Aleni lowo gba".Madam BMW, well, the rest of the story is out there. grin grin grin grin

DSP Alamiseigha : Seeing the word DSP, will quickly take your mind to Deputy Superintendent of Police in the Nigerian Police Force.
But sorry to bustle your bubble, Mr DSP here is a Female Model turn Fugitive from the United Kingdom. wink wink
I will like some clarification on his modelling career, Anyone close to him should tell him i'll be waiting at Heath-row Airport. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tompolo : what more can i say? the name sums it all. Rumor has it that he and his goons are planning some surprises in-case their Principal is not re-elected. All i have to say is GOD PASS THEM cool cool cool cool cool

Asari Dokubo: Shey no be the same man that renounce his Nigerian citizenship recently? Ungrateful and unpatriotic Bastard Boar. Why cant the Pumpkin face his new counrty? abi na by force to be Nigerian? mtshew angry angry angry angry angry

Iyiola Omisore : Mr Alagbado(Aka the Corn eater). This is one of the notorious murderer walking free in the country as at today.All thanks to GCFR.
Sometimes, i will like to see the thesis for his PH.D. My guts tells me its in Criminology and Murderous activities. The Spirit of Bola Ige is still out there seeking justice and the people of The State of Osun will never forgive your generation. cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by takedat(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Is it not a shame and indictment on PDP and Jonathan's government that many of these so called corrupt individuals are currently strutting the length and breadth of this country? Even those facing corruption charges amongst them are the poster boys of Jonathan's campaign. Alams who went to jail was graciously pardoned by GEJ.
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by ugoogift: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
this is getting more and more interestin
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by Surplus90(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
ugoogift:
this is getting more and more interestin
ooh yes!!!
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by emeka20091: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
its a week of newspaper ads
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by jmaine: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fire for fire things . . . . grin
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by naso2(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
takedat:
Is it not a shame and indictment on PDP and Jonathan's government that many of these so called corrupt individuals are currently strutting the length and breadth of this country? Alams who went to jail was graciously pardoned by GEJ.

what is this one saying ?
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by SaiBuharii: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Crazy country!
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by RichDad1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
APC...loading

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu: Up till date the Jagaban of Life has never been found guilty of any corrupt charges despite appearance at the witch hunting ICPC Tribunal. I personally found it plausible that,with the level of opposition this great Yoruba son is giving former and present PDP administrations, This generous wink wink man is walking free|? shocked shocked shocked
Food for thought: Do you think Gej and his cohorts will allow this man to walk freely if hes got something to nail him? hmmm undecided undecided

Rotimi Amechi : Emperor General of the South-south, Because this man of integrity refuse to share the money with the gullible PDP party members or refuse to pay homage to Abuja, The Nest of Killer decided to labeled him a sell-out? chaii diariss godu ooo sad sad sad sad
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by lokito: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Latest news: 2 billion PDP members defect to APC. Story
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by takedat(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
naso2:

what is this one saying ?
How would you know? Brainless idi0t.
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by tejpot(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
I have not seen a convicted man in Buharis team oo nor have I seen a former inmate "elewon" grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by saintneo(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
tsk! tsk! tsk!
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by Ngozi14: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
they are all looters...its sad that Nigerian Politics has regressed to CHOOSINT THE LESSER EVIL...in this case, i think APC is the lesser evil
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by RichDad1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
tejpot:
I have not seen a convicted man in Buharis team oo nor have I seen a former inmate "elewon" grin
My Brother God will enhance your wisdom.
Elewon 1- infinity. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by Bruteforce1o1: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Very funny.....

Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
chai, this is hilarious...

Sai Buhariiiii
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by RichDad1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mod FP please.
The earlier we start countering all this baseless allegations, the better for our Great Nation

2015 CHANGEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by emeka20091: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ngozi14:
they are all looters...its sad that Nigerian Politics has regressed to CHOOSINT THE LESSER EVIL...in this case, i think APC is the lesser evil
i totally agree with u...they are all looters but APC is the lesser evil...
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin
Re: Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper by BlackPikiN(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
The pdp advert is funnier with the "lol". That was evil. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Breakingnews: Radio Biafra Delivers AM Transmitter -biggest In Africa! / SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals / FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.