Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals (1786 Views)

I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode / Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by Sirniyeh(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2015
www.newspunch.org/shocker-fayosell-die-earlier-than-buhari-prophet-who-predicted-obasanjos-return-to-power/

Hate him or like him, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
based Nigerian Prophet, Dr. Marcus Korede
Oluwatosin Tibetan is a gifted prophet who dishes
out his prophecies without fear or favor. If he
were to be of the olden times, Tibetan would either
be in the fearless category of the Isaiah or Elijah/
Elisha of yore.

Since 2002, the man of God has been publishing a
yearly prediction literature which is always
launched with pomp and fanfare in Nigeria and his
Dublin community. Last year December 20th,
Prophet Marcus as fondly addressed launched his
Prediction 2015 book which came up with his
54th birthday celebration in Lagos with the
presence of very important dignitaries who
stormed his Celestial Church of Christ, Elisha
Parish, by Ajegunle Bus stop off Lagos-Abeokuta
Express way church auditorium.

In the book, he gave various prophecies on local
and international events; some of which are
already coming to pass. Fondly called “The
Nostradamus of our Time” Prophet Tibetan who
predicted the return of General Olusegun
Obasanjo to power in 1998 and equally predicted
late First lady Stella Obasanjo’s untimely death in
2005 left Nigeria on Tuesday March 3rd 2015 after
spending three solid months with his Nigerian
congregation. 5 days before his departure to
Dublin, his Private Secretary, Honorable Ola
Fasanya on our request organized an encounter
between this blog and the man of God. The man of
God who has given several spiritual lectures in
New York, London, Canada and Germany to
mention a few gave us 60 minutes of his precious
time. He spoke on the recent death wishes of Ekiti
state Governor, Mr. Peter Ayodele Fayose to APC
Presidential candidate, General Muhammad Buhari
and gave a verdict that the young Fayose is likely to
die before the elderly General Buhari.

Sir, today you are on your way back to Dublin and
this blog has decided to reach out to you on some
of the prophecies you gave on Saturday December
20th while launching your book Prediction 2015.
For instance you said ex-minister of State for
Defense, Musiliu Obanikoro and Ekiti State
Governor, Ayodele Fayose will go to jail. And in
February, the Ekiti election rigging tape came out.
It seems your prediction is coming home ripe that
those two Nigerians will go to jail. Will they still go
to jail in 2015?

What happened between Koro and Fayose is a
thing we should not sweep under the carpet. Two
of them are both criminals. Koro burn down Lagos
city hall and till date nobody can arrest him. If you rape in Benin and you ran away from the law in Benin and go and live in Badagry and the Lord help you to marry a wife and the lady now gave birth to four children. One is blind and the other is deaf. And the other one is a thief while the last one is a womanizer; you know you have received the reward of your bad work. And even the blind one who is a female, armed robber came into the house and still rapes her, just like what the Lord told (King) David, he said “The Sword will never leave your house. I am not taking into cognizance all the people you have killed in the
war time but the death of Uriah is serious in my
eyes and you will surely be punished”.

So, that is the reason why Koro and Fayose cannot
go scot free.
The World Bank consultant, Daramola that was assassinated during Fayose’s first tenure in office, it is Fayose that killed the man because he was threatened by the man’s pedigree.

Fayose is a start illiterate. Fayose is a gangster, he is a tout. And there is nothing he can do. I told you the
other day that he (Fayose) will die before (General)
Buhari.

Yes sir, yes sir. Because when you look at the book
of 1st Timothy 6:1-10, it said the first death is the
death somebody died when he is still walking
everywhere as a walking corpse. You cannot tell
me I am going to die tomorrow, and because I
have TB, you cannot tell me that I am going to die
four days to come. The Bible made it clear that we
should not use the deformity of anybody to abuse
the person; even you are not allowed to tell your
son or your baby that he or she has a big mouth.
You are only trying to create pain in that child
because he or she cannot correct it again. That is
what the Lord gave to that person.
When you look at the female breast, some people will carry four kilo, some people will carry two kilo, some people will carry half a kilo and some people won’t even have a single kilo. But you cannot abuse them for that because there are men outside there who like those things. Some men said they love their wife because of big breast; so, for you to now insult, is not the best.

Fayose is more or less a nuisance. I don’t know how Nigerians took him back there. He stole a lot of money and kept it in Dublin. He circulated all the money he looted. Now, watch out for what will happen. Immediately (General Buhari wins) he will be pushed away and I can tell you that himself and Musiliu Obanikoro will come to the court on the same day and they will receive their judgment the same day.

...To be continue
How we charmed IBB to release OBJ
Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Crazy post. Stupid poster.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by francizy(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Hehehehe, prophet of doom...

These people are ridiculing Christianity day by day...

**Modified**

When Ice Cube rapped about him meeting several proclaimed men of God in hell, people flared up. Now see what our so-called pastors are doing here.

I wouldn't be surprised if 98% of these men claiming to be men of God makes hell..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari is already dead, Remaining his burial.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2015
francizy:
Hehehehe, prophet of doom...

These people are making me hate Christianity day by day...

**Modified**

When Ice Cube rapped about him meeting several proclaimed men of God in hell, people flared up. Now see what our so-called pastors are doing here.

I wouldn't be surprised if 98% of these men claiming to be men of God makes hell..
I already hate Christianity!!!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2015
outuoke tickets pre order!! buy 1 get 1 free (for mama piss) bus leaving 28 march 2015

Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2015
Some pastors are just spoiling their ministry undecided

Jesus said "i came to give life and that you will have it abundantly"

So the pastor saying someone will die is weird.

All dis fake pastors sef undecided
Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by midolian(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2015
Fake pastor or not..Fayose may die b4 Buhari. Its up to God
Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by ozoigbondu: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2015
l lost interst in whatever man this mam is saying when he said how we charmed lBB to relase OBJ
Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by san316(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2015
Fake people everywhere. though I don't believe in his nonsense prophesy but I pray he dies a painful death after asking bobohari for forgiveness.

said baba.
Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by HzRF(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is already dead, Remaining his burial.
U dey mind d con man..him talk say Nigeria go reach semi final

On the 2014 FIFA World Cup holding in Brazil, Tibetan predicted that the Super Eagles would reach the semi-finals, but prayed that nothing negative would happen to the national coach of the team, Mr Stephen Keshi, in the build up to the mundial.
“We are going to make a lot of achievements in sports. We will do well at the World Cup, if they [those in authority] should allow [Stephen] Keshi to perform his duty
http://scannewsnigeria.com/breaking-news/controversial-prophecy-for-2014-amaechi-may-be-killed-jonathan-cant-contest-prophet/
Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by SeverusSnape(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2015
HzRF:

U dey mind d con man..him talk say Nigeria go reach semi final

On the 2014 FIFA World Cup holding in Brazil, Tibetan predicted that the Super Eagles would reach the semi-finals, but prayed that nothing negative would happen to the national coach of the team, Mr Stephen Keshi, in the build up to the mundial.
“We are going to make a lot of achievements in sports. We will do well at the World Cup, if they [those in authority] should allow [Stephen] Keshi to perform his duty
http://scannewsnigeria.com/breaking-news/controversial-prophecy-for-2014-amaechi-may-be-killed-jonathan-cant-contest-prophet/
You see.... Can you see this fake prophet of doom.
Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by ndcide(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2015
Only APC people want fayose dead.
Re: SHOCKING: Fayose Will Die Before Buhari - Prophet Tibetan Reveals by HzRF(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You see.... Can you see this fake prophet of doom.
D worst thing is some will take him serious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Hope Uzodinma Of The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Has Been Arrested / Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic / Nigerian Airway Will Be Back Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.