Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons (1709 Views)

Senate Moves To Legalise Lobbying In Nigeria / Cross River To Legalise Street Hawking / The Government Should Legalise Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons by Dbboy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Can't we in Nigeria have a constitutional amendment on bearing of arms, am not in support of us actually relying on the government to secure our life,I think the responsibility also should be shared by us. This I think would deter certain i.d.i.o.t who think they can sneek up on peaceful citizen and cause harm. I think we adult and youth should move for a bill to allow we the citizens bear small arm and even semi automatic weapon. That's my view what do you think lets debate as this could prove useful to government when we plead our case to them.

Re: Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
My pop and even mom fears this shii.buh i think its high time i own 1 but the thing is,some people will misuse it if eventually the opportunity arise to acquire any.Nigeria will bcome too unsafe jus like the USA.
Re: Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Abeg we no want,this is naija not yankee
Re: Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons by experimentist: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
I'm telling you.. 1 shot to the brain for all these pdp dogs will do.. Dogs like devilhimself and other idiots making noise
Re: Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons by mrborntodoit: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
experimentist:
I'm telling you.. 1 shot to the brain for all these pdp dogs will do.. Dogs like devilhimself and other idiots making noise

A very good reason not to legalize it in the first place, you are already planning to kill innocent people all in the name of politics.

You should be stripped unclad and flogged in public grin

3 Likes

Re: Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons by chidekings(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
make them no try am.

If u get case with ur neigbour,small time na gunshot for ur head.

Better the way we dey ooo.

1 Like

Re: Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
chidekings:
make them no try am.

If u get case with ur neigbour,small time na gunshot for ur head.

Better the way we dey ooo.
i tell u bro grin.shooting go come be hobby sef

1 Like

Re: Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons by ChikezieU(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
experimentist:
u r exactly the reason why it wont be legalised
Re: Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
we don't want abeg! small kids like experimentalist will kill his whole family members with it while testing rounds.
Re: Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons by experimentist: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
mrborntodoit:

A very good reason not to legalize it in the first place, you are already planning to kill innocent people all in the name of politics.

You should be stripped unclad and flogged in public grin
bro, I'm on a defensive mode..
Re: Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons by mrborntodoit: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
experimentist:
bro, I'm on a defensive mode..

Lies
Re: Government should Legalise Small Arms/ semi automatic weapons by experimentist: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Lies
I no fit dey lie

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan / With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George / See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.