Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate (7102 Views)

If Only We Forced Him To A Televised Open Debate? / Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. / ELECTION 2015 : Nairaland Debate Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by omenka(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
Why Berem? So you can use emotional tool against her? Why not barcanista, Donphilopus, pendy79, Gbawe, Omenka, Cleverly etc? Man up and face a guy! Yeye boy
The same way they would have preferred a Fashola or Kwankwaso against Jonathan. Always looking for an easy way out. Just imagine how shameless these guys are.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
He want somthing more than debate..lol..
then he has met the wrong person. Nothing for him. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by donphilopus: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2015
omenka:
The same way they would have preferred a Fashola or Kwankwaso against Jonathan. Always looking for an easy way out. Just imagine how shameless these guys are.

Hahaha... They would even tell you Atiku or Tambuwal would have given Jonathan a run for his money, while Jonathan wouldn't even bother to campaign against Buhari because he's a 'serial loser'. Now, we understand their plan.....

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2015
omenka:
donphilopus:

Hahaha... They would even tell you Atiku or Tambuwal would have given Jonathan a run for his money, while Jonathan wouldn't even bother to campaign against Buhari because he's a 'serial loser'. Now, we understand their plan.....
You see how they were coming up with different excuses when the issue of debate came up last night..?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by donphilopus: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
You see how they were coming up with different excuses when the issue of debate came up last night..?

cheesy grin That's the reason this guy is trying to mimic Jonathan's 2011 style of debate.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Cuche: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

So you too believe Buhari will become Nigerian President.
Let me tell you something, if by omission or commission Buhari is declared winner of the polls, he will still not rule Nigeria. The worst that will happen is Jona will step aside for an interim leader but hand over to Buhari, Never
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Na Konji de hold am
donphilopus:

cheesy grin That's the reason this guy is trying to mimic Jonathan's 2011 style of debate.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by citizenY(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:

Honestly, GMB has is like a shadow, anywhere you go, anyhow you turn, e dey there. Cut am chook am bite am.
..... Whooossai

Some guys may burst a blood vessel before Valentine day....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
Why Berem? So you can use emotional tool against her? Why not barcanista, Donphilopus, pendy79, Gbawe, Omenka, Cleverly etc? Man up and face a guy! Yeye boy

And you think you barcanista can stand me?

Forget all this my play stuffs you can't stand me don't push me to challenge you because I'll disgrace your reputation here.

But i prefer donphilopus

Since berem have opt out i have to choose another opponent.

Berem can't stand me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2015
citizenY:

Honestly, GMB has is like a shadow, anywhere you go, anyhow you turn, e dey there. Cut am chook am bite am.
..... Whooossai

Some guys may burst a blood vessel before Valentine day....
I just have to quote this....
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
I am not afraid of an open debate. I hate to debate! Even back then in school,I hated it. I am very good in quiz competitions especially in Mathematics then current affairs and sciences.
cheesy cheesy

I can understand you may be you don't know what to debate or

You're shy of the Devil

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:

And you think you barcanista can stand me?

Forget all this my play stuffs you can't stand me don't push me to challenge you because I'll disgrace your reputation here.

But i prefer donphilopus

Since berem have opt out i have to choose another opponent.

Berem can't stand me
I will gladly submit myself to be "disgraced" by you. Accept the Challenge, leave story!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by donphilopus: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2015
Cuche:

So you too believe Buhari will become Nigerian President.
Let me tell you something, if by omission or commission Buhari is declared winner of the polls, he will still not rule Nigeria. The worst that will happen is Jona will step aside for an interim leader but hand over to Buhari, Never

You know what happened to Gaddaffi?! It would be a child's play compared to what would befall Jonathan if he refuses to handover to Buhari 'when' declared the winner of the polls. And I will like to see if your Nairaland rantings would amount to anything if that happens. Whether you like it or not, Buhari would take the mantle of Leadership of this Country come May 29th!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by stonemind(f): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2015
Na una they mind that jobless fo*l
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2015
customized13:
but political knowledge isn't gender dependent.

Barcanista doesn't know that.

In politics we have opponents not genders
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2015
stonemind:
Na una they mind that jobless fo*l

But am more sophisticated than your Hopless father
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
I will gladly submit myself to be "disgraced" by you. Accept the Challenge, leave story!

I'll choose my opponent and i will choose donphilopus or omenka

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Do not answereth a fool, so that you will not be like him
Prov 26:4

Your generation is a fool
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:

I can understand you may be you don't know what to debate or

You're shy of the Devil
I have just told you I am not debating with you. What part of the sentence don't you understand?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
then he has met the wrong person. Nothing for him. angry

Noting for me?
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2015
This is just the fact!
donphilopus:

You know what happened to Gaddaffi?! It would be a child's play compared to what would befall Jonathan if he refuses to handover to Buhari 'when' declared the winner of the polls. And I will like to see if your Nairaland rantings would amount to anything if that happens. Whether you like it or not, Buhari would take the mantle of Leadership of this Country come May 29th!
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
I have just told you I am not debating with you. What part of the sentence don't you understand?

Ok submission accepted but next time respect my moniker whenever you see it because henceforth am your BOSS and you're my little lady.

Am the superior now.

Respect the Devil
Respect general Bloodykiller
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Ok submission accepted but next time respect my moniker whenever you see it because henceforth am your BOSS and you're my little lady.

Am the superior now.

Respect the Devil
Respect general Bloodykiller
sharrap and debate with your fellow men.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by EVarn(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2015
i think that the idea of a debate is reasonable enough.let both the PDP and APC supporters on nairaland face each other in a cyber-debate on this forum.i know very well that there are over one million members of nairaland who have not yet picked any political party to support,because they dont know enough about both parties to pick a side.
so,for the sake of millions of neutral nairalanders,i urge both APC and PDP representatives on this forum to tackle it out once and for all.we have heard enough insult,diatribes,speculations,lies and negative propaganda,let each side boldly come out if they are confident in the ability of their parties,let them show everyone that they are not just a clueless bunch of paid/unpaid fanatical e-thugs.whichever side loses will be shamed in public,and possibly lose the chance to garner over 1 million new supporters for his/her political party.
#NairalandOpenDebate

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

Can we bet on that if you're man enough

I think ordinary 10k won't be a loss to a big man like you
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
sharrap and debate with your fellow men.

grin

I'll challenge and disgrace one of your heroes soon

Am preparing for it.
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by donphilopus: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Can we bet on that if you're man enough

I think ordinary 10k won't be a loss to a big man like you

Hahaha... Why not make it 100k?! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by ruggedboy01: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
berem can't debate, how then will she convince us to vote for her general embarassed
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by teufelein(f): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2015
@devilhimself, i want to remind you not to forget to remember that mallam [size=13pt]berem is symbolic syndromatologically an epitomy of analphabetism personified.[/size] A fake igbo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by stonemind(f): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:

But am more sophisticated than your Hopless father

If you can insult someone 's father that easily now I wonder how you threat your own father. I pity that poor old man shaa

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

Hahaha... Why not make it 100k?! tongue

I don't want the loss to be heavy

Moreover

I want to make it realistic
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by tomakint: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:
I will like to take on berem in an open debate here on nairaland the debate will be based on the following rules
No harsh words, bashing, and all sorts of animosity
It will be free fair and open debate.
It will be based on verified facts not imagination, fallacy or conspiracy theory.
There must be a price for the looser which is 1 month ban by seun himself.
Berem do you accept this challenge?
I don't know why, I just like this guy grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Here Is The Real Authentic Photo Of Baifran Soldiers During The War / 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) / History And The Future Of Decree 34 Of 1966!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.