Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate (7053 Views)

If Only We Forced Him To A Televised Open Debate? / Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. / ELECTION 2015 : Nairaland Debate Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
I will like to take on berem in an open debate here on nairaland the debate will be based on the following rules

No harsh words, bashing, and all sorts of animosity

It will be free fair and open debate.

It will be based on verified facts not imagination, fallacy or conspiracy theory.

There must be a price for the looser which is 1 month ban by seun himself.

Berem do you accept this challenge?

You can choose the best date and time that suits you.

Am ready anytime any day

30 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by stonemind(f): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
So you are ready anytime Anyday? Are you that jobless? You see what PDP has caused?
We surely need change in this country..

SAI BUHARI

33 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by TheFreeOne: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Even The Devilhimself is interested in APC members

Interesting..though not surprised grin

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
TheFreeOne:
Even The Devilhimself is interested in APC members

Interesting..though not surprised grin

Yes I want to debate my lovely berem

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by vicadex07(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bloodykiller has always had a crush on berem

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Sunshineluv(f): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hahahaha Berem no go bold try am.. That fear fear tin

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Dannyset(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
People on here be crushing on Berem from time immemorial and be using propaganda to toast her.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2015
berem aka. resident APC cursative organism. U 're keeping us waiting

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by 9jaBloke: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2015
So the DeviIhimself supports GEJ?? Interesting! I hope berem shows up

With a long spoon

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 6:40am On Jan 24, 2015
Dannyset:
People on here be crushing on Berem from time immemorial and be using propaganda to toast her.

This not propaganda but a fair debate
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
undecided

Who made you son of lucifer?

Be careful or I'll...
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:
I will like to take on berem in an open debate here on nairaland the debate will be based on the following rules

No harsh words, bashing, and all sorts of animosity

It will be free fair and open debate.

It will be based on verified facts not imagination, fallacy or conspiracy theory.

There must be a price for the looser which is 1 month ban by seun himself.

Berem do you accept this challenge?

You can choose the best date and time that suits you.

Am ready anytime any day

this is serious! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
this is serious! grin grin grin

Oooohhh you think am joking?
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Oooohhh you think am joking?
if you are the loser and get one month ban,what of your other monikers? grin

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
if you are the loser and get one month ban,what of your other monikers? grin

I won't login

That's a promise

I'll like to see berem on a month bangrin

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:

I won't login

That's a promise

I'll like to see berem on a month bangrin
I am not debating with you. Period!

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:

Hahahahaha i can feel the fear running down your spine

But why?

This is a fair challenge.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:

But why?

Well it's good to fear the Devil
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by DeviIhimself: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:

But why?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by clevvermind(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2015
if she lost the debate and given 1month ban, she can resurface with another moniker within a minute.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by clevvermind(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
grin u are really scared.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Suddenly Berem is afraid of an open debate just as Buhari is afraid of a debate with GEJ!!

Lol!! I can remember in previous elections that the opposition are always in the forefront of calls for national debate but now because their candidate is a confirmed illiterate they don't wanna mention it at all.

GEJ till Buhari shows his certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Why Berem? So you can use emotional tool against her? Why not barcanista, Donphilopus, pendy79, Gbawe, Omenka, Cleverly etc? Man up and face a guy! Yeye boy

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Suddenly Berem is afraid of an open debate just as Buhari is afraid of a debate with GEJ!!

Lol!! I can remember in previous elections that the opposition are always in the forefront of calls for national debate but now because their candidate is a confirmed illiterate they don't wanna mention it at all.

GEJ till Buhari shows his certificate.
I am not afraid of an open debate. I hate to debate! Even back then in school,I hated it. I am very good in quiz competitions especially in Mathematics then current affairs and sciences.
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
Why Berem? So you can use emotional tool against her? Why not barcanista, Donphilopus, pendy79, Gbawe, Omenka, Cleverly etc? Man up and face a guy! Yeye boy
Lol! Thanks barcanista. No mind the yeye boy.

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
but political knowledge isn't gender dependent.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Do not answereth a fool, so that you will not be like him
Prov 26:4
Re: Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2015
He want somthing more than debate..lol..
berem:
Lol! Thanks barcanista. No mind the yeye boy.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me / Umahi Orders Payment Of Pension And Gratuities Arrears To Ebonyi Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.