Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,476 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved (2588 Views)

Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by kinggenesis(m): 12:56am On Jan 24, 2015
Overtime, I've Heard So Many Complains From Ladies ... Saying, What Most Guys Want Is Sex, And After The Sex... Phewww... They Are Gone Like The Wind, Or They Start Misbehaving. And They Say This Without Thinking About The Part They Played In Making That True To An Extent. So I Decided To Come Up With This Article To Open Our Eyes To Something Majority Of Us Fail To Notice.

I Very Much Believe From Careful Study And Observation Of Various Relationships That The Ladies Are Oftentimes The Reason Why Some Guys Bail Out After Sex. I Can Already Feel The Face Of Some Ladies Turning Into A Frown... Yes Its True! Therefore, Before You Start Attacking Me, Let Me Paint The Picture Clear.

Like It Has Always Been Said, The Way Men Reason Out Relationship Issues Is Quite Different From How Women Reason It.

Women Are Quite Territorial And Sexually Reserved In Nature, And Privacy Means A Lot To Them. What Is Normal To Men, Can Be Abnormal To Women. So The Moment Sex Gets Involved In A Relationship, Everything Changes For The Lady, But In The Eyes Of The Guy, NOTHING CHANGED. Cause For Him Everything Goes Back To Normal, But For The Lady, It Has All Gone Beyond Normal. Because To Her She Has Given Up Her Dignity And Broken Down Her Pride For You... So She Expects More Than What It Used To Be From You. This Is The Point Where The Lady Starts Noticing The Little Things The Guy Does That Is Quite Unusual... Maybe He Calls Her 3times A Day Before, But After Sex Is Involved, He Now Calls Once, Or Doesn't Call At All. He Usually Sends Her A Text First Thing Every Morning And The Last Thing At Night... But Now No Such Thing. Just Then The Lady Feels Sex Was What The Guy Wanted All Along, And Now He Has Gotten What He Wanted And His True Character Has Emerged.

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GUY AFTER SEX IS INVOLVED?

What Happened Oftentimes To The Guy Is What Is Called "Regroup" After Sexual Intimacy. A Time When The Guy Sits And Tries To Relief And Ponder On The New Experience Of What You Both Shared (SEX). Now For A Guy Whose Intentions From The Onset Was To Get The Sex And Go, He Is Thinking "Do I Stay To Love And Keep This Lady Or Just Go? Afterall, I've Gotten What I Want. While The Guy Who Truly Loves The Lady Is Thinking "Okay... Now That Sex Is Involved Its A Proof That I Finally Have Her To Myself. So I Think I Should Slow Down And Get Back To NORMAL MODE." And What Is The "Normal Mode?" Its A Mode Where All The Consistently Trying To Please The Lady By Calling Her 10times A Day, Texting Everytime He Gets The Opportunity And All Other Overly Exaggerated Show Of Love Is Brought To What He Thinks It Should Be. Maybe If He Was Calling 3times A Day Before, He Now Reduces It To Just Once A Day, Or As He Pleases.

Now What Would Make The Two Kind Of Guys Analysed Above Stay Or Go Depends On The Ladies Involved. And That I Would Talk About In The Latter Part Of This Article. Which Is Where Most Ladies Get It Wrong After Sex, And Then End Up Thinking Sex Was What The Guy Wanted All Along.

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE LADY AFTER SEX?

Like I Stated Earlier, Ladies Are Territorial And Sexually Reserved In Nature, So The Moment They Give In To Sex With A Guy They Are In A Relationship With, They Expect Things To Step Up Just Immediately. They Start Wanting The Guy To Take Full Responsibility For Whatever Happens In The Relationship, And Start Reading Meaning To Everything The Guy Does That Isn't Pleasing To Them.

WHAT MAKES THE GUYS WANT TO RUN AWAY

The Point Is That After Sex Is Involved, The Wall Of Pretence Is Broken Down And The Real Characteristics Of Both Party Now Begins To Emerge. Now Most Ladies Start Becoming Insecured, Clingy, Needy, Desperate, Inquisitive, Anxious, Judgmental, Dictating, Authoritative, Naggy And More. Now Most Ladies Start Exhibiting One Or Two And Even More Of These Characteristics, And That Sort Of Starts Giving The Guy Involved A Wrong Vibe About Her.

After Sex Is Involved, Most Guys Wants To Slow Things Down, And Then Get The Lady To See Things For What They Really Are, Then Adjust For Both Party To Start Building And Gathering Momentum For The Next Phase Of The Relationship.

Another Problem That Sends Most Guys Running Away Most Times After Sex Is Involved, Is When Sex Is Involved Too Early. So When A Lady Starts Displaying Any Of The Characteristics Mentioned Earlier, The Guy Quickly Reaches For The Exit Door Without Thinking Twice. Because There Was No Strong Bond And Commitment Before The Sex.

But If There Was A Strong Bond And Commitment, Even When The Lady Starts Displaying Those Characteristics, He Certainly Would Be Able To Understand And Get The Lady To Understand Him Too, And Everything Works Out Fine Eventually.

Besides, I See A Whole Lot Of Teenage Relationships Lately... So The Statistics Of The Guys They Are Involved With Running Away After Sex Is Very High. Because Most Of These Teenagers Are Yet To Master And Put Their Emotions In Check.

Therefore, A Guys Commitment To A Lady After Sex, Often Lies In The Ability Of The Lady To Handle Her Obsessive Behaviours After Sex Is Involved.

WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO KEEP THE GUYS FROM RUNNING AWAY

After Sex Is Involved, It Is Expected Of You As A Lady To Be Non-Critical, Radiate Feminine Energy That Is Being Laid Back, Comforting, Alluring, Confidence, Joy, Happiness, Self-Control.

As A Lady After Sex Is Involved, You Need To Calm Down And Be Incharge Of Your Emotions. Don't Expect The Guy To Be All Over You Inlove, Or Expecting Him To Act The Way He Did When He Was Still Chasing After You. Show Him Love, Don't Leave Every Relationship Responsibilities To Him Alone To Shoulder Because He Has Started Having Sex With You... Don't Set Your Expectation Too High.

NOTE: I Very Much Understand That There Are Guys Who Just Want Sex, And When They Get It, They Are Gone. But What I'm Basically Addressing Is Why Guys Who Truly Would Have Been Committed To A Relationship After Sex Run Away Rather Than Stay And Take It To The Next Level.

Besides I've Seen Guys Who Intend To Just Have Sex And Go, Who End Up Staying After Sex Is Involved, And Are Today Happily Married To The Same Ladies They Wanted To Play Games With. It All Boils To How Well The Ladies Involved Took Charge Of Their Emotions, And How Well They Were Able To Adapt And Take Care Of Their Responsibilities.

Remember, That You Gave Into Sex With Him Doesn't Yet Make Him Your Husband, So Don't Start Challenging Him On Certain Things Like A Wife Will! Else You'll Be A Victim Of A Runaway Boyfriend After Sex Is Involved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by kestolove95(m): 1:05am On Jan 24, 2015
D way it's goin now,very soon,aftr dem Bleep finsh for dem wedding night...d next morning na to divorce

1 Like

Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 24, 2015
angry

Wot a load of hooey......that novel up there is.

$.e.x is for grown and responsible folks.

If you cant handle the heat, get off the kitchen

Dont start nothing wont be nuttin'.
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Thinkr(m): 2:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Nice write up.
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Nice one op
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by shitshappen(m): 3:55am On Jan 24, 2015
How about saying no to premarital Sex? That shit should be reserved married people.
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Lisaflex(f): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Y all d headache wen 1 can simply abstain?
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Make i read diz infinity story
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by rayblast(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Cos he never loved her in da first place,He jus wanted to hav a feel of her!!!Guys keep telling u i can t continue eatin rice every day.Buh i want to tell u dat wit love rice(dats ur babe)fit get plantain wan u want to hav her again d rice(dat s ur woman)fit get indomie abi yam sef abi she fit vex sef give u total packaging she go become fried rice.Am taking from experience 5years with my woman i never see reason to kpansh anoda babe(Idoma babe)Abeg check am u fit count d ingredient wey fried rice dey get?So Abeg wateva we r going into d first step is our objective(why am i going into dis?) if na jus sex toh dat one na short time .

1 Like

Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by ojun50(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2015
abstain? If i hear.
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
In other words...Abstain.

Avoid unnecessary headache.
Tch.

Very matured post, BTW. smiley
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
your story too long. here's what makes a guy run. when d lady stresses him too much for something she's given another guy easily. after he gets it, he thinks to himself, "so no wetin I dey stress myself for be this sef?"
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Maamin(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin...guys been doing hit and run since river Nile started flowing
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by avuekwe(f): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
rayblast:
Cos he never loved her in da first place,He jus wanted to hav a feel of her!!!Guys keep telling u i can t continue eatin rice every day.Buh i want to tell u dat wit love rice(dats ur babe)fit get plantain wan u want to hav her again d rice(dat s ur woman)fit get indomie abi yam sef abi she fit vex sef give u total packaging she go become fried rice.Am taking from experience 5years with my woman i never see reason to kpansh anoda babe(Idoma babe)Abeg check am u fit count d ingredient wey fried rice dey get?So Abeg wateva we r going into d first step is our objective(why am i going into dis?) if na jus sex toh dat one na short time .

Thank you for this comment. And he'll be shouting say 'no to premarital sex. Stupid hypocrite.
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Mhizizzy(f): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Okay
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Xionez(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
All these people wey dey murder the use of Capslock.

Well, if you ask me, I would say maybe they didn't get what was advertised. Simples!

And OP, Please give your device Compulsory Leave. It deserves it after what you have done to it by typing this topic of discussion.
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Chizzy20(f): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op i guess dey were only attracted to physical aspect nd nt d inner aspect, so since dey ve gotten wat dey want, dey eventually get tired of it..nyc1 op.
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
What of simply enjoying companionship and leaving sex till marriage, when there ll b legal commitment? Smh.... We ve lost all morals

2 Likes

Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by nnanyereugo(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Ve u seen a president stil campaigning afta winning an election

1 Like

Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2015
I agree wholly with this.

So ladies have you lot got counter points? cheesy
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by dahreyM: 1:07am On Feb 26, 2015
So far the sex is pre-marital, such is bound to happen.
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 26, 2015
I can tell if a girl is in love with me. Four years ago, a girl fell head over heel for me. Immediately sex was involved, she became obssessed with me, and monitored my movements. I was wondering why she was giving herself the headache, because I loved her so much that I thought I may not survive it if she leaves me. All along, one day she looked at me in the eyes and said, "if you break my heart, I will just strip myself na.ked and curse you". It was as if a veil was removed from my eyes; I was suddenly overtaken with hate. I then told her to leave me immediately. I asked her to make real her threat. Everybody pleaded with me to forgive her, but I remained adamant. My grandfather, who said he has never seen me dating a girl, commanded me to stay with her, but I refused. Fearing that it is a trap, the patridge says, 'what business has the farmer that he brings his clothe here?' The farmer says, 'how am I expected to go to my farm without my cloth?' And if you ask me why I did give in to premarital sex, I will simply tell you that I don't pander to the expections of the sanctimonious who are sure to cavil, with every shred of energy in them, or feed off me like emotional parasites.
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by StevensJojo(f): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wow. Words can do a lot of damage.
StealthIdeals:
I can tell if a girl is in love with me. Four years ago, a girl fell head over heel for me. Immediately sex was involved, she became obssessed with me, and monitored my movements. I was wondering why she was giving herself the headache, because I loved her so much that I thought I may not survive it if she leaves me. All along, one day she looked at me in the eyes and said, "if you break my heart, I will just strip myself na.ked and curse you". It was as if a veil was removed from my eyes; I was suddenly overtaken with hate. I then told her to leave me immediately. I asked her to make real her threat. Everybody pleaded with me to forgive her, but I remained adamant. My grandfather, who said he has never seen me dating a girl, commanded me to stay with her, but I refused. Fearing that it is a trap, the patridge says, 'what business has the farmer that he brings his clothe here?' The farmer says, 'how am I expected to go to my farm without my cloth?' And if you ask me why I did give in to premarital sex, I will simply tell you that I don't pander to the expections of the sanctimonious who are sure to cavil, with every shred of energy in them, or feed off me like emotional parasites.
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
The Point Is That After Sex Is Involved, The Wall Of Pretence Is Broken Down And The Real Characteristics Of Both Party Now Begins To Emerge.

Now Most Ladies Start Becoming Insecured, Clingy, Needy, Desperate, Inquisitive, Anxious, Judgmental, Dictating, Authoritative, Naggy And More. Now Most Ladies Start Exhibiting One Or Two And Even More Of These Characteristics, And That Sort Of Starts Giving The Guy Involved A Wrong Vibe About Her.

After Sex Is Involved, Most Guys Wants To Slow Things Down, And Then Get The Lady To See Things For What They Really Are, Then Adjust For Both Party To Start Building And Gathering Momentum For The Next Phase Of The Relationship.

THIS IS THE BITTER TRUTH
Re: Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
StevensJojo:
Wow. Words can do a lot of damage.
A few people understand this. I've never loved like that before meeting her, and I'm not sure if I can ever love like that again.

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Annoying Habits Of Men - These Chics No Go Kill Person O / Romancelanders: What Type Of Couple Kiss Is This? / Funny Chat From My Lady Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.