Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him (1956 Views)

Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by greggng: 3:41am On Jan 24, 2015
A friend of mine is in a deep trouble and I need everyones advice on this matter. Let me start from the begining. My friend is a trader and was very rich before things get worst for him and his nuclear family.He got married 9 years ago and the marriage produced 2 kids.Recently, he told me he has been suspecting the wife has been cheating on him.He has since resorted to drinking and exhibiting behaviour that comes as a result of frustration.

6 years ago he gave the elder brother of his wife N2million to support his business in japan. He promised to send back the fund but nothing has come to him till date. One day, the same person he gave the loan, brought home his 3 kids which he had with a japanise lady. He suddenly called my friend to help him take custody of the kids.He explained he divorced their mum and the law granted him custody of the kids. He pleaded with my friend to takecare of the kids.However, he built a two bedroom flat in a plot of land he bought and my friend, the wife , the kids and the inlaws kids are the occupant.

It has been one week they ve been fighting serious and i am tired of making peace btw them.Today to my surprise the wife told the husband that is all over btw them. She threaten to throw his loads outside if the husband fails to comply.Right now i dont know what to do cos my friend insist they pay him the loan he gave the brother before he can pack out.My greatest worry is that the brother whom he gave the loan and also doubles as the owner of the house has not called or contacted anyone in nigeria since 4 years now. My friend struggles alot to make sure he feeds the kids he brought home plus his own kids too. I ve pleaded with him to ve patient with the wife untill the inlaw comes back and everything will be resolved but the wife is not helping matters. Last night he told me he is gonna kill himself cos it is an abomination inthere village for a woman to cook for the husband with money gotten through ilicit sex.

I need advice on how best to handle this matter
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by shitshappen(m): 3:46am On Jan 24, 2015
Hhhhhm
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by TRADELYN: 3:48am On Jan 24, 2015
I get instant fever whenever I see too many blunders lipsrsealed

#WishICanHelp embarassed
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by temitemi1(m): 4:00am On Jan 24, 2015
Not well arranged...
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by Maamin(m): 4:01am On Jan 24, 2015
@Op, pls where will the venue that your friend is going to kill himself be?

I will like to come and watch lipsrsealed shocked
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by nifemi25(m): 4:04am On Jan 24, 2015
So your friends wants to die. Why can't you advice him to hang himself or betterstill take poison .
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by Ilekeh(f): 4:13am On Jan 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Not well arranged...

GEJ till 2015......
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by onatisi(m): 4:41am On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin I usually encourage anyone that threatens to kill himself and even at times offer my advice on the fastest way to get it done. If your friend needs any advice on how to kill himself please let me know.
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by yomi007k(m): 4:43am On Jan 24, 2015
See why I no dey like borrow person money esp wtout collateral.

Op, pls tell ur friend to take it easy as this is wat happens when things fall apart.

This is tough tho. Let him turn to God, start hustling all over n turn a blind eye 2 wateva d wife is doing.

P.s To all d posters who advised d guy 2 kill himself,may u all not feel d wrath of a woman. Amen
...If na woman now,una go don give am advice..
#Amen#

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by gidson12(m): 5:18am On Jan 24, 2015
tell your friend to be a man, he should summon the wife's family and let them know the problem first. and he should be firm on the matter how can a woman threaten to throw a man out of the house and he even wants to commit suicide, that man too weak
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by onatisi(m): 5:41am On Jan 24, 2015
yomi007k:
See why I no dey like borrow person money esp wtout collateral.

Op, pls tell ur friend to take it easy as this is wat happens when things fall apart.

This is tough tho. Let him turn to God, start hustling all over n turn a blind eye 2 wateva d wife is doing.

P.s To all d posters who advised d guy 2 kill himself,may u all not feel d wrath of a woman. Amen
...If na woman now,una go don give am advice..
#Amen#
in this world don't expect anyone to encourage u ,why should any sensible person even coontemplate taking his own life. He is healthy and alive all he needs to do is focus. If he that is heathly is thinking of taking his own life what should blind people oon the streets do? Infact he should kill himself this very morning
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 24, 2015
onatisi:
in this world don't expect anyone to encourage u ,why should any sensible person even coontemplate taking his own life. He is healthy and alive all he needs to do is focus. If he that is heathly is thinking of taking his own life what should blind people oon the streets do? Infact he should kill himself this very morning

Seconded cool

1 Like

Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by onatisi(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2015
nikpet2:

Seconded cool
people like others to have sympathy and pity for them,who gives a shit about all this in this present age? One has to stand firm and hold his ground,it is then ppl will respect u and u will achieve ,but if u are down and u keep crying believe me bro human beings will step on that person and march on him. Don't wait for people sympathy or pity before getting up after a fall. Get up, correct ur mistakes and forge ahead .

1 Like

Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by dioman: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2015
ℓ̊ pity the dude but borrowing Ў☺ΰr in-law N2m...without Ў☺ΰr personal roof over Ў☺ΰr head is absurd. God will help him.
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by tonychristopher: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2015
To be honest in my place in Igbo land..a cheating wife can ruin a man businesses ..if the man does not know she cheat ..and he eats her food ..the businesses will be failing and if he knows and still eat her food he may die a miserable death

He should avoid the food
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by apparentlylaw(m): 7:47am On Jan 24, 2015
Eiyah ....jez tell ur fwend to park awt and start Life again ....lerrrer she would regrate what she has done ....
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by yomi007k(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2015
onatisi:
If it was a lady dat had this problem, wud u advice dat she commits suicide.
Quit bias
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by onatisi(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2015
yomi007k:

If it was a lady dat had this problem, wud u advice dat she commits suicide.
Quit bias
oyingbo no no know sabi person wey come or go. Anybody is free to commit suicide,the person should just make sure it is done perfectly so that he or she doesn't survive and get caught by the law. There is absolutely no reason in this world for someone to commit suicide. Life is a gift and to be healthy is a precious gift. If a woman or man betrays ur love and trust will ur suicide mission cause them to change and even if they change will u be there to know it ? If a person that has no limbs at all can raise above the emotional trauma and still be successful there is no reason for an healthy person not to be. So if anyone feels suicide is what is next in his or her agenda ,the road is all urs , dangote trucks dey speed pass everyday .
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by onatisi(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2015
dioman:
ℓ̊ pity the dude but borrowing Ў☺ΰr in-law N2m...without Ў☺ΰr personal roof over Ў☺ΰr head is absurd. God will help him.
there is a lot of lessons in this story and in ur post, one should make plans for himself and his future.most likely his wife warned him then about giving the loan or even gave the man some advice about how they should plan the future which the man refused. From the story here ,the man doesn't even have any property. I have learnt some good lessons from this story.if you don't know how to spend ur money wisely ,someone else will use ur money to better his own life
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by yomi007k(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2015
onatisi:
oyingbo no no know sabi person wey come or go. Anybody is free to commit suicide,the person should just make sure it is done perfectly so that he or she doesn't survive and get caught by the law. There is absolutely no reason in this world for someone to commit suicide. Life is a gift and to be healthy is a precious gift. If a woman or man betrays ur love and trust will ur suicide mission cause them to change and even if they change will u be there to know it ? If a person that has no limbs at all can raise above the emotional trauma and still be successful there is no reason for an healthy person not to be. So if anyone feels suicide is what is next in his or her agenda ,the road is all urs , dangote trucks dey speed pass everyday .

My question still remains simple.
If na woman u go advice am to commit suicide. Yes or no?
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by onatisi(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2015
yomi007k:

My question still remains simple.
If na woman u go advice am to commit suicide. Yes or no?
read my post again and slowly. I answered ur question 5 times in my post. What does any person or anybody means? Do it mean man only? I have told u anyone and this means either male or female .
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by yomi007k(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2015
onatisi:
read my post again and slowly. I answered ur question 5 times in my post. What does any person or anybody means? Do it mean man only? I have told u anyone and this means either male or female .
I'll take that as a yes.
I hear u. Case setteled.
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Lessons in life u need to know..... DO NOT ever lend an amount of money u can't forgo , to anybody on earth (an exception to dis for me, re my siblings, could go d extra miles for them).
DO NOT, ever be in a rush to get married, lest u fall into d trap of women...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by yomi007k(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
killerman47:
Lessons in life u need to know..... DO NOT ever lend an amount of money u can't forgo , to anybody on earth (an exception to dis for me, re my siblings, could go d extra miles for them).

Ur head is there.
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by Thinkr(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
You borrow person 2milla? Wen you never chow
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
killerman47:

Wise man
Re: My Friend Threaten To Kill Himself Cos They Wife Cheats On Him by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmmm.tell your friend to stop eating meals cooked by her..

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Up With Your Ex Girlfriend- What's A Good Text Message To Send My Ex / How Do I Break Up With Her? / 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.