Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. (3328 Views)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / THIS IS The Man Who Made That Statement That Changed Everything I Do Now... Pic / What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by amar3664: 6:27am On May 22, 2017
This is true story i am going to narrate u,which is being going in my house from past one month..yes my english writing may not be perfect..but my story is true..i am 34 years old,i stay with my wife who is 28 years old and my daughter who is 2 years old,i work in a private logistics company as senior executive..my wife is housewife and is very beautiful with sexy figure...from last 25 days my father has come from village to stay in our house ,he has come here for a medical treatment and will stay here for another 4 months in our house,at first my wife objected for allowing my father for so lobg,but she finally gave up because of family pressure and social obligation,as i am his son...my father is a widower and is 57 years old...as my father is widower,i asked my wife to take care of my father for the next 4 months while he is here..earlier my wife used to talk very less with my father except for asking food and water,but from last 10 days i find change in her,nowadays she talks more with my father and they both watch tv tigether...earlier my wife only used to ho with me to purchase vegetables in nearby market,but nowadays she goes with my father to buy vegetables while i m in office...they go to market together on motorbike....my wife has become good friend with my father...sometimes my wife cracks jokes on me infront of my father...sometimes i feel jealous while my wife talks with my wife...even i feel jealous while she goes to market with him..i know its normal for them,but i feel sometimes jealous...while i m in office my wife is only left home with my father n my daughter...10 days a month i go to office in night shift,what are chances that in near future,my father could Bleep my wife....i am 5'5" tall and 60 Kgs...my father is 5'10"tall and 70 kgs weight...my wife is 5'3" Tall and weight 60 kgs..my mother died since 3 years..and my wife is very beautiful...what are chances that some5ing might happen between them in my absence..pic of my wife is attached below..plz give advice ..

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by zubizareta(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2017
lol
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by gnaftalee(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2017
Wtf Bleep is going through your head.... Why will you even think like that.... Confront both of them and see our stupid your thought is...... Fake story sef

5 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by amar3664: 6:31am On May 22, 2017
Its a real story sir..
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by Jafsent30(m): 6:35am On May 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by PointZerom: 6:37am On May 22, 2017
Op, so you married a headless woman or you don use her head do ritual ni?.

I will comment my reserve till I see your wife's head

9 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by amar3664: 6:40am On May 22, 2017
Is someting going on between them
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by Epositive(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2017
the word "logistics" tho cool

in as much as the phrase "trust nobody" has become a cheap thing to say, i still see nothing wrong in their closeness smiley.

moreover, your family's happiness should top your priority, don't quash the fun with your presposterous and queer mindset tongue

#positivevibes

2 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by whitebeard(m): 6:49am On May 22, 2017
Op relax nothing is going on...!

They just bonding it a normal thing when u meet someone new
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2017
amar3664:
This is true story i am going to narrate u,which is being going in my house from past one month..yes my english writing may not be perfect..but my story is true..i am 34 years old,i stay with my wife who is 28 years old and my daughter who is 2 years old,i work in a private logistics company as senior executive..my wife is housewife and is very beautiful with sexy figure...from last 25 days my father has come from village to stay in our house ,he has come here for a medical treatment and will stay here for another 4 months in our house,at first my wife objected for allowing my father for so lobg,but she finally gave up because of family pressure and social obligation,as i am his son...my father is a widower and is 57 years old...as my father is widower,i asked my wife to take care of my father for the next 4 months while he is here..earlier my wife used to talk very less with my father except for asking food and water,but from last 10 days i find change in her,nowadays she talks more with my father and they both watch tv tigether...earlier my wife only used to ho with me to purchase vegetables in nearby market,but nowadays she goes with my father to buy vegetables while i m in office...they go to market together on motorbike....my wife has become good friend with my father...sometimes my wife cracks jokes on me infront of my father...sometimes i feel jealous while my wife talks with my wife...even i feel jealous while she goes to market with him..i know its normal for them,but i feel sometimes jealous...while i m in office my wife is only left home with my father n my daughter...10 days a month i go to office in night shift,what are chances that in near future,my father could Bleep my wife....i am 5'5" tall and 60 Kgs...my father is 5'10"tall and 70 kgs weight...my wife is 5'3" Tall and weight 60 kgs..my mother died since 3 years..and my wife is very beautiful...what are chances that some5ing might happen between them in my absence..pic of my wife is attached below..plz give advice ..

Seems your 60year old pop has more skills than you. Bad boy grandpa!! grin. Your wife will just say it is a family affair and she forgot her name grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by Nobody: 6:58am On May 22, 2017
Na from the topic na im i just know say op wan con give us small lie

anyways sha.....

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by amar3664: 6:59am On May 22, 2017
Why u feel my father has got.more skills than me
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by Nobody: 7:05am On May 22, 2017
this indiana jonza how many times have you opened this same thread now?always same pics and content, ademusiwa got a big contender here
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by axeman2(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2017
amar3664:
Why u feel my father has got.more skills than me
why u feel my father got. more skills than me please correct yourself
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by Nobody: 7:14am On May 22, 2017
Dont think any parent can step dat low i.e if ur story na true anyways, it would have being more convincing if you say na brother

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by smardray(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2017
Ee don tey whey u don dey on this thing oo...bruh jst start posting the episode two asap

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by Euphoria19: 8:27am On May 22, 2017
This kind op sef,your insecurity issues strong gaan so tey e don reach your PAPA,wey born you oh,firstly your wife is a housewife,and your father is there in the house 24/7,do you now expect her to be boning her face and ignoring the sick man that YOU asked her to nurse?
Secondly its not possible for your wife to not become friends with your father after spending time with him and getting to know him,or would you rather she hated your father,then you would've opened another thread about that too

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:36am On May 22, 2017
story true or not I always say this
Never let the flirtatious side of a person out..you'ld be surprised of how dumb they can become

Leave two enemies "a man & woman" in a room for 1 week, and you'ld be surprised how great friends they've become

2 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by amar3664: 8:38am On May 22, 2017
Does that mean something is going in between them
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by Nobody: 8:42am On May 22, 2017
Baba, I'll tell you again: Go fvck yourself!
You're just allowing your paranoia rob you off the little joy you have.

But if you insist on creating over 20 topics seeking validation for your fears that your Father is screwing your Wife, I'd suggest you chase your Dad from your crib and divorce your Wife.

You even compared "5"5... 70kg" Sh*t.

Mtchew, insecurity stinks!

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by amar3664: 9:13am On May 22, 2017
Given moral deprivity in society ,is it possible
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 22, 2017
Op, how can a woman with that body stature weigh 60kg undecided Are you a Nigerian or Philipino

I don't believe this your story at all.
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by amar3664: 12:09pm On May 22, 2017
I want my wife to screw my father on my back
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by AbarisFather(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2017
The thought of DOUBLE IMPACT.

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by amar3664: 1:38pm On May 22, 2017
I wanted her to Bleep.him
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by marisdgreat(f): 2:00pm On May 22, 2017
Y did u always like repeating this your story and also editing it? How many times will I be reading this? Or u just lack words to use and create a thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by YorubaNigga(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2017
If you're a sex dullard then your dad should replace you

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by amar3664: 4:02pm On May 22, 2017
Can something might happen in between them in future ?
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 22, 2017
PointZerom:
Op, so you married a headless woman or you don use her head do ritual ni?.

I will comment my reserve till I see your wife's head

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 22, 2017
This thread again?

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by mecussey(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2017
Op na complete wa...why would they go on the same bike to the market. Ur papa dey tap current full time, tell ur wife board a different bike.
Re: Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. by chinebu(m): 5:16am On May 23, 2017
I read your topic in rravel section. add me on watsapp with this number 08188739414 I have a proposal for you.

Dont be depressed I am here to help you if you will want me to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Exposes Her Chocolate Booobs / Photos/video:nollywood Big Boob Actress Twerk Inside Her Bedroom With Pant & Bra / Which One Do You Fear Most? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.