Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

At What Age Should Dating Start? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Should Dating Start? (3069 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Tell Her My Real Age.. Should I Tell Her?! / When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should Dating Start? by dre11(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
It has no age restrictions

Its just when u find the right person that you connect with in most ways
Re: At What Age Should Dating Start? by Dopeyomi(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
OXCUBA:
Nice shoes
lmao can't stop laughing ah swear.. Guy yOu baÐt O grin
Re: At What Age Should Dating Start? by BreezyRita(f): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
dre11:
It has no age restrictions

Its just when u find the right person that you connect with in most ways

Swidy, so a 13 year old who's so convinced she's found the right person should be free to date?

BTW, how are you? Been a while....
Re: At What Age Should Dating Start? by dre11(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
BreezyRita:

Swidy, so a 13 year old who's so convinced she's found the right person should be free to date?

BTW, how are you? Been a while....

Tell me how a 13 year old girl knows the different BTW love and lust
Did she know what is right for her at that age

Have being around but u decide to take a break
Re: At What Age Should Dating Start? by ITbomb(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
When the thing start to itch you. SMH
Re: At What Age Should Dating Start? by lekguit(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2017
am into a very serious relationship which both parent have known us to be wife and husband to be, and we've had so many sex, and it's 100% sure I will get married to her, but because of recession period I need to suspend my wedding, so my question, is it a sin d way we are having sex
Re: At What Age Should Dating Start? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2017
After marriage tongue
Re: At What Age Should Dating Start? by BreezyRita(f): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
After marriage tongue
You're absolutely right.

Please wake up now.
Re: At What Age Should Dating Start? by BreezyRita(f): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
lekguit:
am into a very serious relationship which both parent have known us to be wife and husband to be, and we've had so many sex, and it's 100% sure I will get married to her, but because of recession period I need to suspend my wedding, so my question, is it a sin d way we are having sex
And that is relevant to this thread how?? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: What Is Your Motive When Visiting Your Boyfriend? / The Enjoyments Of A Busty Lady / Nigerian Girls! Why??? Una Need To Stop...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.