Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa (17719 Views)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / TAN Ambassador Dumps GEJ/PDP At #faithandpolitics Event (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by lonelydora: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2015
Good morning to the Ambassador.
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by egift(m): 7:19am On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by basty: 7:19am On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ is a failure, let us wait for FEBUHARI in February when ogogoro man from otuoke will vacate Aso Rock to resume his fishing work.
#sai Buhari for change.

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by patrickmuf(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2015
Wind of change sweeping through Bayelsa...
Why beg for fresh when you can access the wind free of any charges?

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by ziccoit: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ is a learner as far as politics is concern. Btw, where hasn't he been a learner? I don't know how he end up in that lofty position. He doesn't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by moufan: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2015
pdp is an aggregation of criminally minded people
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by danypoolson(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2015
Syvia does not have record so anybody following him in bayelsa has no record also.GMB will lose again so Mr ambassador that appointment you are looking for ,you just lost it
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by fuckluv(f): 7:23am On Jan 24, 2015
mankevo:
Sincerely asking; is this Temitemi really a human or a programed robot that spews only encoded word?
grin grin grin grin It must be the highlighted.
Whenever i see that moniker, i begin to laugh knowing what'd come next.

Really Gej should find something even if its a token for the guyrobot. He doesn't SLEEP at all. No rest for the wicked Lol

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by upcrown2512(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2015
MY COUNTRY, MY PASSION, MY NIGERIA

WHOSOEVER GOD HAS CHOSEN.
USE ALL THINGS AGAINST HIM, IT' LL NOT STAND.

SAMUEL TOLD SAUL, THAT HIS REIGNS HAS BEEN DOOMED. FOR HIM TO REPENT HE WAS AFTER WHO GOD HAS CHOSEN.

CHECK IT OUT. I PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN 2011.

THE TRUTH.

WHERE ARE WE TODAY?

GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF ASARI, SOUTH SOUTH, ETHNICITY, TRIBAL, CORRUPTION, INSECURITY

MAY BE MY BROTHERS HAS FORGOT THAT PDP HAS FAILED FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS (1999~2011)

MY EXPECTATIONS AS NIGERIAN THEN IS. OH HERE COMES A MAN THAT WE RIGHT THE WRONG OF PDP.

WHAT HAPPENED?
HE ABSOLUTELY MISSED IT.

FACTS.
I IMAGINE IF THERE IS A TREAT IN SOUTHWEST IN NEAREST FUTURE WITH THIS TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. HAAA ! ! ! !

IMAGINE WHEN STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION. OH OO

IMAGINE A PROMISED OF TWO REFINERIES SINCE FOUR YEARS.

IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SINGLE COMMISSION IN SOUTHWEST EXCEPT LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WHICH IS AT SLOW PACE.

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT LAUNDERING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND TELLING CITIZENS TO GO CASHLESS.

IMAGINE WHEN 16 IS MORE THAN 19.

IMAGINE WHEN OBJ CONFIRMED IN LETTER IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE......?

IMAGINE EKWEME SAYING THIS IS NOT THE PDP WE DREAM UNDER THIS SAME GEJ.

IMAGINE THE DIVISION BETWEEN ETHNIC AND RELIGION THAT IS GETTING WIDER ON DAILY BASIS.

IMAGINE THAT IT TAKES NO TIME FOR GEJ (NIGER DELTA) BOYS TO PROCURE ARM (WAR SHIPS) BUT ITS TAKING ETERNITY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY TO PROCURE ARM.

MY RECOMMENDATION (PERSONAL) SINCE PDP HAS FAILED AND GEJ HAS MADE THINGS WORST.
LET GIVE ANOTHER PEOPLE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT WITHOUT:
SENTIMENT
HATRED
RELIGION
TRIBAL OR ETHNICITY
LIES
FAVORITISM
NEPOTISM (NA MY BROTHER)

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PROSPERITY WITHOUT SECURITY.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. THEN NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN WILL BE LIST FOR SALE LIKE (MOBUTU SESE SECO) OF DR CONGO.

STAND UP FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
STAND UP FOR CHANGE.
VOTE COMPETENT.
VOTE GMB AND PYO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by sammyj: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2015
We expect more from days to come since the clueless party is not yet to deliver dividend of democracy to his populace, and who will want to associate himself with failure, abeg ambassador ride on join the change movement and come February 2015 we will vote our conscience and vote out the clueless one back to Otuoke !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by icedbreez(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2015
Dont get overly excited over this, not only am I from and in bayelsa state, I am also from his Sagbama LLocal Govt area. This man cannot even deliver his community in an election...
just another APC newspaper stories and propaganda.
GEJ dont even need to campaign here...
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2015
obibankz:
Hungry man looking where he will be relevant, PDP parade vibrant politicians unlike APC that loves expired politicians from PDP, anyway GEJ till 2019
Did u just called him Hungy Man... Lol... It's like dis Harmatan is affecting ur damaged brain... Scroll up and read de post again... He was a PDP co-founder and also an Ex-Ambasador of Nigeria to Venezuela, colombia, etc. Dis man can feed ur clan till Buhari take-over in May 29 to Rescue ur types frm Hunger... Ignoramus idiot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2015
21 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.

3 Likes

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by bardmorz: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2015
I plead to every tribe to forget what has happen in the past. Goodluck is not helping matter at all. Let's vote for anoda party and see cos nobody is perfect.
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!

Automated Robot

2 Likes

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Gogetta(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2015
quicyvictor:
I was with the campaign manager of a gubernatorial aspirant (LABOUR PARTY), who was also once a governor under PDP. He told me that his boss urged them to go and vote massively for Buhari come Feb14.
When I asked him why, he said Jonathan under his regime has broken PDP all for the sake of second time. That his boss will rejoin PDP if Jonathan lose out come Feb14
Fmr Gov. Alao Akala of Oyo State!
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2015
New National PLEDGE: I pledge to God and to
Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who
said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not
corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all
Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and
incurred massive debts. And, with my vote, to
punish the man who was dancing around while
boko harams were killing our Nigerian
brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man
who cares less about the missing chilbok
schools girls. To send him out of Aso Rock this
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost
honour and glory. So help me God. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Frankiss44(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Phillfree:

Source: [url]dailyindependentnig.com/2015/01/ambassador-dumps-pdp-apc-bayelsa/[/url]

So he is now a progressive and an agent of change?

PDP and APC fooling gullible Nigerians since 2013...lol...
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by benson81(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2015
Is Felix Oboro still a politician? He has been inactive since he left office as SSG in the early 2000s
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by gambit10: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2015
snowland:
Wonderful shall never cease to ends...

Huh?
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by bewla(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2015
TAN direct number who get am i want free mg ooo pls and bag of rice o i wan do pikin sarimony ooo becouse i de help them canpein oooooo jona til fe buhari 14 or u no what my vote and my kinsman vote can do
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by chimchim1(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2015
mankevo:
Sincerely asking; is this Temitemi really a human or a programed robot that spews only encoded word?
@OP, can we have the link anything that will go down well with ".....idonblivit"
Can't u see the link or it's too early for u to see?

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by joerock: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2015
So what has this Oboro or whatever he calls himself done for the development of his own people when he was in government. Self centered greedy rascals
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Change2015(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2015
obibankz:
Hungry man looking where he will be relevant, PDP parade vibrant politicians unlike APC that loves expired politicians from PDP, anyway GEJ till 2019

Abeg, the last word anyone would use regarding Jonathan is vibrant. Dull, weak, timid... Try those

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by koikoi2(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2015
I live in Yenagoa. Felix Oboro is just a figure with human features but no relevance.

GEJ til 2020
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by egift(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2015
samclet:
PDP is not shaking

Till the basket is empty grin grin grin
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by AJOT99(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2015
Oya! he don happen again

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by miqos02(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2015
interesting

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by sherrylo: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2015
join the moving train

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by annurhaske(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2015
#GMB2015

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Caseless: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2015
eleojo23:

Since you don't consider yourself jobless looking at the amount of time you spend online making comments in favour of the APC, it won't be far from the truth to conclude that you've been employed by them.

The way you comment in their favour on every thread shows that your livelihood depends on it.
i've told u in the past that we all know the camp u belong to. My advice to u is, stay out of trouble cos u are about to cause one to urself. Dont get into d 'murky' water by hurling offensive lines at people. I can assure u that , you are not going to like what is about to come your way as a result of ur new way of nairalanding(offensive way).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo / Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent / 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Pre-hearing; Live From The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.