Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa (17717 Views)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / TAN Ambassador Dumps GEJ/PDP At #faithandpolitics Event (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Phillfree(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2015
mankevo:
Sincerely asking; is this Temitemi really a human or a programed robot that spews only encoded word?
@OP, can we have the link anything that will go down well with ".....idonblivit"

www.dailyindependentnig.com/2015/01/ambassador-dumps-pdp-apc-bayelsa/

www.nigeriatell.com/news/ambassador-dumps-pdp-for-apc-in-bayelsa
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by FlyboyZee: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Who is Felix Oboro?
He is a nobody in Bayelsa Politics. The only popular person in the whole APC line up in Bayelsa is Sylva and he doesn't even have the weight of paper. Come to Bayelsa and ask anybody of Felix Oboro if they even know him. Bunch of losers acting as if they have anything to be reckoned with.

In Bayelsa politics, once you are in power, you hold all the aces, every other ex is dead and buried and of no relevance as far as they are concerned. You guys should stop blowing things out of proportion as if something is happening when nothing happened. In essence, Mr Felix Oboro is dead and buried in Bayelsa politics and as such has no weight to even garner a second vote apart from his own one vote.
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by pacesetter939: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2015
pekeyim:
Who is Felix

People searching for Political Relevance and spewing trash.

Goodluck with ur New party.

Meanwhile How can you vote for someone that was born During the Second World War.

My brothers and sisters
Think wisely,

#1942 no be today oh,..

As people age they tend to have memory issues.
What has the content of this trash you called a post got to do with the truth the Ambassador reeled out?
Has any other community outside Otuoke (Ogbia LGA) in Niger Delta benefited from GEJ inept 6years government?

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by shiffi(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2015
pekeyim:
Who is Felix

Meanwhile How can you vote for someone that was born During the Second World War.

My brothers and sisters
Think wisely,

#1942 no be today oh,..

Atleast 1942 that has a clue is better than a young corrupt president that is clueless
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by pekeyim: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2015
pacesetter939:

What has the content of this trash you called a post got to do with the truth the Ambassador reeled out?
Has any other community outside Otuoke (Ogbia LGA) in Niger Delta benefited from GEJ inept 6years government?
When People like you speak I wonder if You feel government is someone's estate?

The Federal University Petroleum Resources Effurun , Was situated there by Your Father.

The Maritime college also in Delta state too?

How about the Sea Port?

Please Nigeria is one Country!!! As such we must try to balance things out as much as possible.

Btw all the Scholarships and trainings awarded by the Office of the SA on Niger-Delta was given by Your Grand Father.?

Thank You.

Soon We'll see the coastal road / rail to be awarded by your Grandfather also.
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by pekeyim: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2015
shiffi:

Atleast 1942 that has a clue is better than a young corrupt president that is clueless
Someone that has a clue? That doesn't know where exactly His certificate is?
Had to read a "Prepared" statement for that?

Rome was not built in a day.

Please give the #Transformation team another 4 years,

If they don't perform, I'll champion booting them out.

Thank You.
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Texykool: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!

Robot Mugabe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by bayplus: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2015
pekeyim:
Who is Felix

My brothers and sisters
Think wisely,

#1942 no be today oh,..

Why don't you guys look for some tangible achievements of Otueke-bound GEJ rather than focusing on "tissue-based" campaign instead of "Issue-based".

Let's for once agree with you that buhari is old, what has GEJ achieved with his so called "youthfulness and unverifiable phd after six years in power"

In africa where culture is cherished, we all run to our parents and grand parents for solutions whenever we are at crossroads like nigeria is now because wisdom supercede knowledge expecially, if such knowledge is acquired by someone who lacks the true capacity to apply the knowledge in a positive way.

I am not a P
pekeyim:

When People like you speak I wonder if You feel government is someone's estate?

The Federal University Petroleum Resources Effurun , Was situated there by Your Father.

The Maritime college also in Delta state too?

How about the Sea Port?

Please Nigeria is one Country!!! As such we must try to balance things out as much as possible.

Btw all the Scholarships and trainings awarded by the Office of the SA on Niger-Delta was given by Your Grand Father.?

Thank You.

Soon We'll see the coastal road / rail to be awarded by your Grandfather also.
hd holder but if becoming a phd holder will make me as hopeless and clueless like GEJ,

I'd rather be a primary school leaving certificate holder

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by pekeyim: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2015
bayplus:

Why don't you guys look for some tangible achievements of Otueke-bound GEJ rather than focusing on "tissue-based" campaign instead of "Issue-based".

I am not a phd holder but if becoming a phd holder will make me as hopeless and clueless like GEJ,

I'd rather be a primary school leaving certificate holder

You keep calling the Man Clueless but u've not slept at the filling station for fuel!!

Keep calling him clueless #We have federal Universities in every state of the federation.

Keep calling him clueless # We are witnessing the revolution in the Agricultural sector.

#Keep calling him clueless #Nigeria's best brains have been sponsored by PRESSID* scholarship.
#Keep calling him clueless. People can now travel by rail from Enugu to PH, Lagos - Kano and in a few days Borno - PH

#Keep calling Him clueless, with the new Auto policy, we now have "made" in Nigeria, KIA, NISSAN, INNOSON vehicles, Peugeot is back, Toyota and co will so commence.

#Keep calling Him clueless, The Notorious Benin -Ore death Trap is a recreational facility for road users.

#Keep calling him clueless - Sure -P has engaged about #100,000 Youths.

#Keep calling Him clueless - We can now take pictures in our airports n post on instagram, nt like it use to be.
And many more.......
But i'll stop here for NOW!!!

Is He Perfect NO!!!

Are there lapses? Yes!!!

What do you do when you have such lapses?

You correct or improve on them.

We need continuity.

Nigerians please let's allow them complete what they've started,

He has performed better than those before Him even in such "Trying Times"
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by eleojo23: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
i've told u in the past that we all know the camp u belong to. My advice to u is, stay out of trouble cos u are about to cause one to urself. Dont get into d 'murky' water by hurling offensive lines at people. I can assure u that , you are not going to like what is about to come your way as a result of ur new way of nairalanding(offensive way).
I see that you've been stalking me lately and there is nothing as offensive as that.

By the way, he called some people jobless, isn't that offensive? When you quoted my post some time in the past only to type 'balderdash' wasn't that offensive?

And show me where else I hurled offensive lines at people.
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Caseless: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2015
eleojo23:

I see that you've been stalking me lately and there is nothing as offensive as that.

By the way, he called some people jobless, isn't that offensive? When you quoted my post some time in the past only to type 'balderdash' isn't that offensive?

And show me where else I hurled offensive lines at people.
i'm not stalking u. what are u feeling like, pej, gej, obama, dieziani or who? If u think i'm stalking u, show me where i've quoted in d last 15 days if not today. You claimed I typed balderdash at u. Give a link to such post or, you are a liar. I'm not saying u should support apc, but u can be less offensive by maintaining the 'sitting-on-the-fence' status you portray(evn thou we know u ar not sitting on the fence).
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by makazona(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2015
another pointer that jonathan is a democrat.he must not coerce everybody to go his way ie PDP.
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by eleojo23: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
i'm not stalking u. what are u feeling like, pej, gej, obama, dieziani or who? If u think i'm stalking u, show me where i've quoted in d last 15 days if not today. You claimed I typed balderdash at u. Give a link to such post or, you are a liar. I'm not saying u should support apc, but u can be less offensive by maintaining the 'sitting-on-the-fence' status you portray(evn thou we know u ar not sitting on the fence).
Talking about being less offensive, you should take heed to your own advice first.

Here is the link. I'm posting it knowing fully that the 'modify' button exists and that you can change it anytime even before I finish typing this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2063322/group-denies-withdrawing-support-jonathans/3#29247310
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Caseless: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
eleojo23:

Talking about being less offensive, you should take heed to your own advice first.

Here is the link. I'm posting it knowing fully that the 'modify' button exists and that you can change it anytime even before I finish typing this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2063322/group-denies-withdrawing-support-jonathans/3#29247310
Read that ur post again, and u'd see that my reply was rather apt. That post was an insult on our collective intelligence. You posted there as if the apc has no grassroot influence, rather than online. That what I described as balderdash. When on the other thread that talked or depict apc grassroot outreach , I did mention you so as to correct your misunderstanding of the apc. If you were offended by that word, I'm sorry. But , you still have a lot to offer as regard my advice to u.
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by eleojo23: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
Read that ur post again, and u'd see that my reply was rather apt. That post was an insult on our collective intelligence. You posted there as if the apc has no grassroot influence, rather than online. That what I described as balderdash. When on the other thread that talked or depict apc grassroot outreach , I did mention you so as to correct your misunderstanding of the apc. If you were offended by that word, I'm sorry. But , you still have a lot to offer as regard my advice to u.
OK. I'm going back to sit on the fence now. Hope nothing makes me come down again cool
climbing the ladder grin
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Orikinla(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
[size=18pt]Keep deceiving yourself. grin
Even your GEJ knows the truth.[/size]

Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Skillz02(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
Keep dreaming grin
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by ignatusamson: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Can we speak the truth and stop deceiving ourselves.....one must pass through hell before getting into heaven....now I know that GEJ has many opposition and critics....thats the more reason y I will vote for him because he will put all of you anti-pDP to sham tongue
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Caseless: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
eleojo23:

OK. I'm going back to sit on the fence now. Hope nothing makes me come down again cool
climbing the ladder grin
this sure made me laugh grin grin
*helps to incline the ladder to the fence/wall and watch her climb*
are u Descartes?
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by eleojo23: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
this sure made me laugh grin grin
*helps to incline the ladder to the fence/wall and watch her climb*
are u Descartes?
I'm not. Does my post sound like him/her? cheesy
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by ignatusamson: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari's vote count won't even near GEJ's count...take it or leave it
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by Caseless: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
eleojo23:

I'm not. Does my post sound like him/her? grin
not really so. But I guess it was from a post i interpreted ur name that she concluded i'm frm a certain part of the country(u knw the part of the country i'm talking about).
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by ignatusamson: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Instead of supporting GEJ that will hold the country 4 another 4yrs you people are here trying to vote for one who will just cause tribal war at his first year in the office...plseae let's be reasonable plsssss
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by ignatusamson: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Where are you guys....lets talk it out
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by fxskye: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
We don't want people like them

Lol... But people like Alams, Fayotug, Ominirascal, Korooo are the "saints" in d PDP
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by fresh15: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jumping from one party to the other for selfish purposes is detrimental.He has decided to jump into the failures' camp and he will regret at the end.
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by ignatusamson: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
His goin away from pdp is not a criteria that apc will win...it is only the weak people that will run away from pressure because they don't have anything to offer period
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by jaybee(f): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
samclet:

PDP is not shaking

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by jaybee(f): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
ignatusamson:
Can we speak the truth and stop deceiving ourselves.....one must pass through hell before getting into heaven....now I know that GEJ has many opposition and critics....thats the more reason y I will vote for him because he will put all of you anti-pDP to sham tongue

Sorry sir, these are people that have been suffering in silence under the PDP umbrella, sorry umblerra; in the dark chamber of PDP. in their laziness and narrow-mindedness, they never thought, given the criminal nature of PDP, with the way PDP had cornered the massive resources and stupendous wealth of this country, with the ever growing sophistication of PDP's rigging machinery and intimidation, no party could withstand them in any election. so under the condition of static inertia, willy-nilly, they got stuck with the PDP and had to endure, in silence, whatever is metted to them, and the nation at large. PDP on its own part, looking at the lethargy, endurance and disorganized nature of the Nigerian society, coupled with the fact that Nigerians always gravitate towards areas of perceived (even though elusive) prosperity, and having tight grip on the nations political power apparatus, wealth and material resources, proclaimed their party as the largest in Africa, which will rule Nigeria for the foreseeable future.

They had succeeded in the past, using state resources and power and breaking the ranks of every opposition political party that shows potential to challenge them at the polls. At a point there were fears of Nigeria moving towards a one party state. PDP would destabilize every opposition party using the state apparatus.

The coming of APC with resistance to all of PDP's antics and shenanigans, PDP is caught off balance. They have tried everything within their power to break the ranks of the APC and cause confusion, but hit the brick-walls. Faced with imminent elections, they lost their voice. they have nothing to show for being in power for the last 16 years. Thrown into the court of public opinion, they became less than ordinary. A condemnable bunch. demystified. just like a masquerade unmasked in the market.

APC is set to unleash a terrible unprecedented electoral defeat to PDP and setting a record of defeating an incumbent president in Nigeria. with this impending defeat becoming clearer every hour, the spineless and suffering members of the PDP are now realizing the fallacy of PDP being in power for the next 60 years. These myopic politicians who had got themselves stuck in the PDP are now understanding that there could be life outside PDP, afterall. They are gradually finding their courage. They are seeing light outside the dark PDP. facing the shipwrecked PDP in the ocean of Nigerian electorate, those that have been cheated repeatedly in PDP have a choice now: to go down with the PDP or jump to safety in APC. That informed the decision of most "top ranking" PDP members to abandon the irredeemably sinking ship of PDP.

Whether they leave PDP or not does not stop the impending devastating defeat by APC.

its ordinary victims of pdp deceit like you that are deceiving themselves up-till now. so wise up now my friend.

a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by fandango: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Phillfree:

Source: [url]dailyindependentnig.com/2015/01/ambassador-dumps-pdp-apc-bayelsa/[/url]
since wey dem sack you for one thing or the other. Now u won folo grp of forgers.
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by fandango: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
freethinker01:
.so many people in real life want change, it's only on a faceless forums like nairaland some paid robots spew rubbish. Who are we to to blame, I guess they are just carrying out their paymasters' mandate.

Sai Buhari.
#buhari4change.
my dear evn me i want dat change. Bt let's be sincere e.g if i stand up now n start shoutin change! First thing first ul luk at my integrity,credibility n background. For now i folow Jonathan becus he's our best choice until apc stop acepting defectees n draw up an ideology.
Re: Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa by fandango: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
I remember this man. He was d ambasador for united drinking landlord for bayelsa state be4 he was sack. Oh oh oh h's now in apc?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Policeman, Eight Shi'ites Killed In Kano Clash (Photos) / Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.