Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor (820 Views)

If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 24, 2015
Let's be sincere please. Pardon my neighbor instead of neighbour it was due to the space.
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by alberto2k(m): 6:27am On Jan 24, 2015
Incase
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:
Renew the Contract and you know the Rest grin
??
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by iceberylin(m): 6:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Will get my gun ready angry
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Fasting n prayer tinz wink
i wil make sure they dnt see eachother, especially if the girl z a bisshhh!

1 Like

Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by kilokeys(m): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2015
ill mirror every move he makes on my wife to his own wife..

we might end up being one Big fvking family
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2015
kilokeys:
ill mirror his every move he makes on my wife to his own wife..

uhmmm
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by Lisaflex(f): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Its simple... mind my business
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by MrDojo(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2015
kilokeys:
ill mirror his every move he makes on my wife to his own wife..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL weird bt veri funny.. grin

1 Like

Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by derrick333(m): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:
I'll Renew the Contract and you know the Rest grin
Its obvious u dnt get d topic kiss kiss kiss
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by Dare24(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2015
Hummmmmm its not an easy Stof, one must quite the building or u both restart the relationship again
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by Beesluv: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Nothing. Ex is my past. I'll just study the next well to know how close they are
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by derrick333(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Will jos mind my bizz,but if it borders2much ,we'll move out4rm de
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by DickDastardly(m): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2015
I will hasten up and pack as far away as possible to protect my territorial intergrity wink Because that new nearness may not be coincidence but a grand plan for "nearness to fvckery". But in the interium, secret surveillance cameras will be deployed to monitor the enemy movements. I wouldnt mind setting landmines around house before leaving for work. I will also hire "body" guard to avoid any enemy "penetration" into my territory till i finally pack out cheesy grin
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 24, 2015
I no read d stuff wella b4 sha...
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by alberto2k(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2015
derrick333:

Its obvious u dnt get d topic kiss kiss kiss
Or maybe the Op modified it bro wink
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

smiles I didn't
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by derrick333(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2015
quote author=zick19 post=30077911]God don butter my bread be dat, i dnt need to waste my time nd money visiting shukura again... U knw wah i mean[/quote]
Did u digest d topic well ?
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by derrick333(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

Owk,u cud b rite,den modify Urs
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by yemmit90: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2015
silvermania:
Let's be sincere please. Pardon my neighbor instead of neighbour it was due to the space.

I will definitely move out of the place.

Fuvking each other at any slightest opportunity is quite inevitable.
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by ShirelleBaby: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2015
IF SHE IS MARRIED

I will be a bit relaxed because whatever she does with my husband will not ruin my happiness alone but also that of her husband.
So she will think twice.

IF SHE IS SINGLE-

I don't know about finances but ONE PERSON GONNA GET THE HELL OUT OF THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Re: What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor by mirexxx(f): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2015
one of us are moving smiley either she leaves d neighborhood or i move with my family.

kidding: y all dat stress if u hubby loves u cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Men, Why Hurry In Getting Married,when U Not Ready For Faithfulness / What Would You Do As A Guy If Your Wife Whom You Have Married To For 6 Years Wit / What Will You Do (frontpage Worthy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.