Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

A Charge To Ladies: Please Get Marry When You Are Still Valuable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Charge To Ladies: Please Get Marry When You Are Still Valuable (815 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) / Reasons Why You Should Not Marry When You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Charge To Ladies: Please Get Marry When You Are Still Valuable by 1STIDIOT: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
This my sec sch mate bugged me this early momo for hours in my crib only to be telling me that have married dis is marrying .. Even her 3rd junior sis shocked shocked

and still claiming class self... Hish I don say my own o

1 Like

Re: A Charge To Ladies: Please Get Marry When You Are Still Valuable by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
I should complain at the content of this thread; but then I look at your moniker and I'm speechless.
Re: A Charge To Ladies: Please Get Marry When You Are Still Valuable by 1STIDIOT: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
MzNelly:
I should complain at the content of this thread; but then I look at your moniker and I'm speechless.
Nah DAT one dem deh follow you talk? Knew you've got the message sha.. move to the next thread abeg
Re: A Charge To Ladies: Please Get Marry When You Are Still Valuable by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
1STIDIOT:
Nah DAT one dem deh follow you talk? Knew you've got the message sha.. move to the next thread abeg

(1) (Reply)

Friend Zone Music / Question For The Day / How To Cope In A Long Distance Relationship: Pls Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.