Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad (35952 Views)

List Of Candidate Of PDP,APC,AD And Apda Ahead Of Osun 2018 / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by dealeh: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Defenders Of Democracy Attacks Jonathan On The Nations Newspapers (PICTURED)

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Qm9ALrO2SgI/VMNMVpaNfGI/AAAAAAAAC30/zGo26i_tITo/s1600/jonaadvert.png[/img]

http://www.zoomnaija.com/2015/01/24/a-political-group-attacked-jonathan-on-the-nations-newspapers-pictured/

A political group, Defenders Of Democracy placed this advert on The Nations newspapers, saying he should stop comparing himself to the likes of Barack Obama, Nelson Mandela, Lee Kwan Yew and Marting Luther King, that he belongs to the likes of Idi Amin, Mobutu Sese Seko, Robert Mugabe.

When will all these end? Why attack each other with expensive newspaper adverts. Our politicians should just stop behaving like children.

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by DaJulee(f): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2015
REVEALED:: IF Gen Buhari WAS AN AMERICAN.

By Julius Diamond

There is a man called Barrack Obama, I think he is the current president of the USA. This gentle man was rejected by 90% of Americans during his presidential campaign, this was due to one reason "Obama was not born in US, therefore he is not a US citizen". standing on this; most US citizens requested that Obama present his birth certificste to vindicate himself. When the pressure grew stronger than expected; he humbly and successfully presented his birth certificate on the 27 April, 2011. Just as expected, the certificate was free of fault, forgery, and any form of suspicion (OLUWOLEISM).

Away from Obama.
Gen Buhari is an APC presidential candidate who 90% of Nigerians have rejected and have collectively said; WE DO REALLY WISH U CONTEST UR ELECTION, WE BELIEVE U ARE A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA, BUT PLEASE PRESENT TO US YOUR WASC CERTIFICATE AS REQUESTED BY CONSTITUTION".

Surely, this is no new story:But hear this "He who is not very strong in memory should not meddle with lying - Michel Eyquem De Montaigne.

Before I delve into the issue of" WHAT MAY HAPPEN IF Gen Buhari WAS FROM AMERICA", let's look at some relevant issues.
1. Buhari cannot remember his phone number. (surely).
2. At Owerri Buhari forgot the
name of his RUNNING MATE, called him OSIBANDE instead of OSINBAJO. (undeniable).
3. Having contested for the presidency 3 times; Buhari could not remember the full meaning of INEC and called it Independent
NIGERIAN Electoral Commission. (truly).

Now, let's move forward!
A reference to what my fellow compatriot wrote, he said: "By some stroke of divine luck of galactic magnitude, Buhari just remembered AN EXAM NUMBER OF A CERTIFICATE HE CLAIMED HE WAS NOT IN POSSESSION OF A PHOTOCOPY!(smell a rat).

Get It Right:
1. He PURPORTEDLY took this exam 53 years ago. He doesn't have EVEN A PHOTOCOPY OF THE RESULT!
How the hell did he SUDDENLY REMEMBER THIS EXAM NUMBER THAT IS SAME AGE WITH NIGERIA, considering his known born attitude of forgetfulness?

2. Was it not same certificate he wrote an affidavit claiming it was with the Military? How come he latter admitted he lied? (grave one indeed).

3. Does the purported reavealed certificate in same format with the usual Cambridge WASC CERTIFICATE FORMAT of 1961? Maybe not the Cambridge I'm thinking. Maybe Katsina has another Cambridge college.

4. Did Gen Buhari claimed he graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General SHEHU YAR'ADUA?
How then did Shehu Yar'Adua Joined the Army in 1959. Two years before graduation? (Someone is playing with our intelligence).

5. Do Nigerians really requested a statement of result from Gen Buhari? Definetly NO! It was a CERTIFICATE. Of course a statement of result can be printed anywhere.

I do not forget my friend who has exposed the unimaginable, he said "the wikipidea information of Yar'Adua whose years of service is 1959-1979, has been edited 6days ago with a new service date of 1961-1979. To be in accordance with Buhari's claims. But who must have done this? Your prediction is as good as mine.

A THINE LINE:
While In Nigeria thesame Group of persons campaigning to figth corruption are those exhibiting corrupt practices. It is not same in America.

While in Nigeria those who do not have sight are those campaigning to lead those who have sight. It is not same in America.

While in Nigeria citizens cry for developement; yet cast their VOTES on the basis of SYMPATHY. It is not same in America.

While in Nigeria the word CORRUPTION is defined as stealing money. It is not same in America.

IN AMERICA
You cannot campaign to figth corruption while you exhibit corrupt practices.

You do not wish to lead those who have sight when you have no sight.

Citizens do not cry for developement by VOTING-in a representative on the basis of sympathy.

In America CORRUPTION is defined as an attempted ill practice against humanity and nature. (certificate forgery inclusive).

In America PEOPLE DO NOT CONTEST ELECTION Because they are opportuned?

In America citizen's expectation on their representative are to making things better for the citizens?

Having considered all these: Your guess maybe right as mine, what can a man born with FORGETFULNESS help the citizens of Nigeria?

Do we move from grace to grass due to SYMPATHY?

How bad does it sound if said: "Gen Buhari contested elections 4 times and FAILED?"
Must we TRADE mere feeling of sympathy with our future?

What a poor mentholated mentality!!

WHEN I WRITE THEY SAY I AM PAID TO DO SO!
IF YOU THINK I AM PAID TO WRITE: THEN I MAY WANT TO KNOW: "WHAT MOTIVATED A RIGHT THINKING MAN AS YOU TO THINK OR TO ATTEMPT THINKING OF CONSIDERING VOTING FOR A MAN WITH SOO MUCH UNRESLOVED CONTROVERSIES?
YOU MAY EVEN WANT TO ARGUE WITH ME AFTER READING MY ARTICLE, YET YOU CLAIM I AM THE ONE PAID. WHILE YOU ARE NOT PAID TO ARGUE.

YOU WISH FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, SO DO I. THEREFORE, WHEN THERE ARE REASONABLE ISSUES OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE WORTHY OF FINGERPRINTING ON, WE DO SO WITHOUT SENTIMENT.

WHILE I BELIEVE THAT IF GEN BUHARI WAS AN AMERICAN, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DELISTED FROM THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. AND SUED FOR INCONSISTENCY, CONTROVERSY, DECEIT ETC. I DO ALSO BELIEVE THAT A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE EFFECT OF ARRESTING ANYBODY WHO MENTION Gen Buhari as one among the Nation's presidential candidate.
RELATIVELY, I WILL URGE ALL GOOD HEADED NIGERIANS TO VOTE REASONABLY.

VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, (AKA, TRANSFORMER, HUMILITY, UNCONTROVERSIAL, CITIZENS ORIENTED, THE WOMEN'S VOICE, LACKING NO FORGETFULNESS, NO DECEITFUL ATTITUDE, YOUNG AND HEALTHY).

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live PDP
Long Live GEJ
Short Live APC.

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Bern1992(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2015
wow jst passinf
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Firefire(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Hay Peee Chee ....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by klodike(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2015
Yes like i have always known, we have sensible intellectuals in Nigeria. Julius diamond you are one of them. What i don't understand with some sympathetic Nigerians is that; why would you trivialize certificate issue just because it's BUHARI. I was denied a job last month because i used statement of result. Meanwhile someone wants to be my president with you know the rest. And all some of us would say is even if he uses Nepa bill we will still vote for him. Then i realize Nigerians don't want improvement rather we want change even if it would be a regressive one.

187 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Dannyset(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2015
If just a Group could be more sensible than a Governor, then our situation is pathetic.
Just a toilet roll sir, I will vote for Buhari.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by ichidodo: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2015
klodike:
Yes like i have always known, we have sensible intellectuals in Nigeria. Julius diamond you are one of them. What i don't understand with some sympathetic Nigerians is that; why would you trivialize certificate issue just because it's BUHARI. I was denied a job last month because i used statement of result. Meanwhile someone wants to be my president with you know the rest. And all some of us would say is even if he uses Nepa bill we will still vote for him. Then i realize Nigerians don't want improvement rather we want change even if it would be a regressive one.
All core northerners no matter their qualifications deserve the best seats in the country let us bow to them else they unleash violence on us.....

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by MalcoImX: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2015
klodike:
What is to be done in situations where these certificates cannot be accessed?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2015
That is a smart move from APC, attacking thru proxy, legally staying clean...

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Some say he's a liverless man calling him all sorts of names but within few time they now liken him to dictators...What a change by the change agents?

God bless President GEJ. One with God is majority. Victory is sure by God's grace.

131 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Mutuwa(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin grin
GMB till naija is ebele/ebola free.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Change2015(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2015
So what is the problem with the ad? At least they are not wishing him dead like fayose? Jonathan's ad had people he was comparing himself with, and he has been shown his rightful place. Mass unemployment, insurgency, oil theft and he believes he is moving Nigeria forward? In the last 5yrs exactly what has he achieved? Why can he not run a campaign based on said supposed achievements. Why is he sponsoring people to ask for a delay in the election? Mtcheeeeeew, please let him go.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Why are GEJites not interested in isssue-based campaign? Why the politics of death, thuggery, toutism, bitterness and other vices always come from PDP? Jonathan is a con man, he promises many things, he allocates money on many things without achieving any. Lies, deceit, propaganda and intimidation are his priced assets. The good people of Nigeria are resolved to send him out of Aso Rock in May 29, 2015. We are bringing in the Man of Change, the astute, the disciplined, and amiable General Muhammadu Buhari.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Obrigardo: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2015
Serious
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by mtprofessor5(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Kl
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by moderatorr1: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
it doesn't just make sense. They wasted the advert space.
Jonathan has never bullied everyone. it would make more sense to put PEJ or Buhari there.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
JONATHAN IS A CLUELESS, DUMB, CORRUPT, INSENSITIVE, INEPT, WEAK AND USELESS LEADER!

-CRAMJONES

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by alaoeri: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Yepa see finishing cheesy ,GEJ's time is up.
Sai Buhari.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Samchelsea(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
We know them
The Jonathan administration has built more schools
than any other government so @APCNigeria and its
members can learn proper use of grammar #GEJisit

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by lonelydora: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Of.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by harrysterol(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Apc n bitterness
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by kramer: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
And he will remain in that group until he

1.. explains why Alamieyeseigha was pardoned

2...why stealing is not corruption

3.. releases his PhD thesis

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by mencade4: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
then Boko....hari picture should be there too.

his atrocities are still hunting him with his fake certificate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by philusaau(f): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
TRUE TALK..............................................OGA JONA, I BEG GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH UR ILLITERATE WIFE

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Twaci(f): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Jobless people [/color][color=#000000] undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by RichDad1(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Pay back time.
The beginning of the end of a Tyrant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by BokoHaramm: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2015
What do you expect from Nation newspaper and APC e-rats here. I pray they call live to see the glory of Gej till 2019

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by obicentlis: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2015
I can't still fathom why gej compares himself with these great men. Politics apart.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Cmediagroup: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Question to all

If I am asked to present a 2.1 degree certificate from a "reputable institution" plus years of experience to get a job paying less 20,000, why is it an issue to ask that someone who wants to oversee and represent me and over a hundred and seventy million others whose worth are measured by their ability to #showthecertificate ?

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by BokoHaramm: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
Why are GEJites not interested in isssue-based campaign? Why the politics of death, thuggery, toutism, bitterness and other vices always come from PDP? Jonathan is a con man, he promises many things, he allocates money on many things without achieving nothing. Lies, deceit, propaganda and intimidation are his priced assets. The good people of Nigeria are resolved to send him out of Aso Rock in May 29, 2015. We are bringing in the Man of Change, the astute, the disciplined, and amiable General Muhammadu Buhari.
why didn't you condemn the advert, today I demand for your brain to do washing and setting again.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance / #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.