Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School (36882 Views)

President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks / Why We Attached Buhari's Current Passport On His Certificate - School / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:
But why the excuse na?? was there something he was trying to hide??
Nop, I guess those questions ar getting too much and unbearable ni.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by miqos02(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
people should leave this issue and face some more important ones, dollar is now 208 to a naira

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by SeverusSnape(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
check the previous comment
I didn't understand what you were typing, you need to improve grammatically. Now you don't know my ethnic group nor where I come from, Then what are you saying.
I went through your profile, You're a matured lady and you may even be older than I am, for that reason, Respect yourself for me to respect you Miss Bisi.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by audiigee(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
When i saw Buhari quoting is exam number i knew quite well that the next lie was yet to be unfold. When i see my friends dying for this man i begin to wonder if he's the best man we can produce in this country. I weep for my country

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by ATMCARD2(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
free2ryhme:
LET'S THINK ABOUT THIS:

Why is President Jonathan so desperate to remain in power? I can understand Fani-Kayode's passion for twisting the truth, because Jonathan has promised him to thwart the case hanging on his neck, which Festus Keyamo has exposed. The truth is that Buhari was educated up to Secondary certificate level as required by the Constitution, and the Honorable Justice Umaru Abdullahi and Mr Coomassie (former IGP) have confirmed that. Why are some Nigerians still falling for PDP desperation and lies. It was this style of lying by PDP against Dr. Kayode Fayemi that made Ekiti to mistakenly vote for Ayo Fayose, who is so full of himself as to tender a sincere apology to Buhari and the families of the 2 former heads of state and the great president of Nigeria, Umaru Yar'dua, he insulted with his evil advertorial announcing the imminent death of Buhari, forgetting that life and death is in God's hand, and that he MAY even die before Buhari. Why has Fani-Kayode not responded to the credible testimonies of the two classmates of Buhari? Why can't PDP approach the court of law to nail Buhari once and for all, if they are sure of their allegation? Few days ago, Fani-Kayode said PDP would hand over Buhari to God if he refused to hand over himself to the police for immediate interrogation and subsequent prosecution in court for PERJURY. Now it is FORGERY again! Therefore, at least 2 count charges to nail Buhari are already on ground then! How come that Fani-Kayode and PDP have suddenly become believers in God's justice when they have been making use of Nigeria's courts of justice to resolve controversies in the past? IT'S SIMPLY BECAUSE HE AND PDP KNOW THEY ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR WAYS TO PULL BUHARI DOWN. NIGERIANS, PDP IS DESPERATE TO RETAIN POWER! SINCE PDP HAVE FAILED US, LET'S TRY APC THIS TIME AROUND AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER. 4 YEARS ARE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO SHOW WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE THE CHANGE NIGERIANS REALLY NEED, OR THAT WE SHOULD SEARCH FOR ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE AFTER THEIR 4 YEARS IN ASO ROCK. HOWEVER, MY ONLY ADVICE, OR ONE OF MY PIECES OF ADVICE TO BUHARI, IS THIS: WHEN YOU GET TO ASO ROCK, TAKE ONE STEP FORWARD BUT TWO BACKWARDS IN YOUR DEALINGS WITH CHIEF OBASANJO!!! Pls, Nigerians, don't agree on postponement. Dasuki and PDP are only looking to buy time in order to manufacture and sell more lies against Buhari
I feel your pain but Gej till Pa Buhari enrolls in primary school.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by deletrue: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin grin grin

Why don't they just tell us the truth. They were concerned that the discrepancy between the surname "Mohammed" written on the statement of result and his real surname "Muhammadu" would raise dust concerning his identity thus they resorted to attaching his current pix on his result in their bid to deceive us. They fail to realise that one's statement of result mustn't have a pix attached, but if they must, then they have to attach the old pix.

The disadvantage of telling a lie is that you need to tell more lies to cover it. Buhari should do the needful and show his certificate.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by SeverusSnape(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
miqos02:
people should leave this issue and face some more important ones, dollar is now 208 to a naira
No...as of today, It's 202 Naira.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Anas09: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
If GEJ does not arrest that principal, I will certainly not vote for him. I hate men who can't be men even when they have all available to them to act. The world is now watching the drama going on here. they accuse him of being clueless, because he allows very serious matters like this unattended. If it were an hausa man in power right now, and an Ibo man commits this crime, he would ve been arrested since. Evans Enwerem was removed from power because his certificate read Evan Enwerem. Now, see all this show of shame and no one is yet arrested. GEJ be the Commander in chief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by sokera: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
U
soldierdollar:
My questions ..

1.. Buhari has not yet gone for verification and they were able to get his recent passport ( from who ?) And who's accepting that as a passport photograph ?

2. Is it normal for a recent passport to be used in place of an old passport on a result that was published before my dad wedded my mum?

3. Did INEC demand for statement of results or a certificate ?

4. Is it normal to publish one's result without the proper authorization and verification from the candidate ? Principal , Na only you waka come ?

5. Why should Buhari pass Igbo language more than Hausa ?

6. Why are they using Mohammed instead of muhammadu ?

7.. If his results were with the college all this while , why did he have to swear to an affidavit , claiming his results were with the military ?

And MR principal , why would you have to run to church when they threw you the most unnerving question ?
go to court
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by ichidodo: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Nop, I guess those questions ar getting too much and unbearable ni.
Then the blame should go to Buhari because if he was a tad less sloppy we wouldn't be in this predicament with him.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by onatisi(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
1961 to 2015 is 54yrs . For 54 years buhari has never seen any reason to collect his statement of results or certificates,even when regulations and law demanded for it.he has been hiding behind sworn affidavit for 54years .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by free2ryhme: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
ATMCARD2:
I feel your pain but Gej till Pa Buhari enrolls in primary school.

mumu full dis country
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by soldierdollar(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
sokera:
U go to court

I will not tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I didn't understand what you were typing, you need to improve grammatically. Now you don't know my ethnic group nor where I come from, Then what are you saying.
I went through your profile, You're a matured lady and you may even be older than I am, for that reason, Respect yourself for me to respect you Miss Bisi.
But wait oooooo, if I said "check the previous comment"does that sound insulting?I dnt get......u even get time to check my profile?
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by crystalzoe: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
ZUBY77:
Tinubu must be crying now.

Its a pity that this Nonsense is happening to the South West, which I believed is one of the most educated Zones in this country.
This is a result of depending on Thieves like Tinubu who are only interested in their Pockets and not their people.

FASHOLA, Oshiomole, etc must be covering their faces in shame now. How could they not have seen this coming?

Fashola and co have very impressive CVs, if APC had given Fashola or Tambuwal the support Buhari is receiving, they could have easily won the election. Yet they went ahead to pick an ex Military HOS who stopped Progressive project in their state. Talk of Nemesis.

This thing will hunt them for a very long time and could lead to the disintegration of APC.
And to think that I registered for this party is heart breaking.

Even the LATE nnamdi Azikiwe 's certificates can be found.
And we are here talking about the certificate of someone who wishes to be my president.
I am not voting Buhari, but will vote APC in my state.
Sincerely, its been a while I was impressed with any post. Thank you for being true to yourself

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
When eventually this issue gets to court - and I know it will - the court will demand for the original documents whose photocopies were then stamped, passport affixed, and made available to Premium Times. Surely, it will be easy to detect forgery with this master copy.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by miqos02(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No...as of today, It's 202 Naira.
yesterday 208 and today 206 right?
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Go to court or die.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by klarke(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
blaqoracle:

i have always said that an average nigerian is
becoming dull per second per second there is no
were in that result that indicated that buhari got a1
in igbo. that symbol you see there means dash. if
you are honest with your god you will equally
observe that symbol appeared in no less than six
course. if you close your eyes in order not to see
your enemies, you will equally miss the
opportunity of seeing your friends.

I agree with you, that symbol is dash not 1 as in A1 as some people mistook it for.

But if you too are honest with yourself, u'll observe that everything is wrong with that statement of result. And you will also agree with me that its easier for Buhari to call WAEC to send his certificate than to call a press conference, if he has no skeleton to hide. The requirement according to the law is certificate not statement of result that was doctored.
Truth is life.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Igweone1: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Super story...Buhari no get saphi-ticket,be sey he nor get am...all diz wan nah scam. Naija shine ur eyes.
Is this the cHanGe?...Forgery and lies?
some peeps can be so damn funny. I can't stop laughing @saphi-ticket

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by onatisi(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
sokera:
U go to court
we won't go to court. We will allow nigerians to see the lunacy and brainlessness of apc defence of buhari fake certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by 1STIDIOT: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
soldierdollar:
My questions ..

And MR principal , why would you have to run to church when they threw you the most unnerving question ?
mosque I strongly guess

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by SeverusSnape(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
But wait oooooo, if I said "check the previous comment"does that sound insulting?I dnt get......u even get time to check my profile?
I didn't say you insulted me undecided
I only said respect your self, my people have nothing to do with that comment.
...and yes, I have all the time in the world to check your profile. Its not a crime to check my fellow Nairalander's profile.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Sobeautiful: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
They have not answered the question. Neither have they answered the other numerous questions surrounding the forged document. What a shame!!! A country of intellectuals fighting over ordinary WASC for a presidential aspirant, when we should be talking about at least a degree to aspire for such a position which is the highest in the nation. The international community is watching this dirty drama. That's why they will not respect us 'cause we bring down ourselves before them. I want to believe Nig won't allow an illiterate with a forged result enter Aso Rock. I believe we know better than that. We are not teaching the next generation illiteracy and forgery, that is if we are sincerely fighting the corruption we claim we are fighting. Fed./State govts and the private sectors will require a minimum of first degree to employ one even in a small position. Yet our presidents require only WASC and we can't still produce it. We are telling cock and bull tales over it. Giant of Africa indeed. What a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Bigchief46(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari has no certificate & never did; so let's just wait for Courts to resume. He is toast. Has Buhari ever told anyone what happened to his copy (whether original or otherwise) of the certificates? Before we stop debating the Army saying they don't have it or his old school releasing a forged result, we should first find out why Buhari does not have it himself: is it possible he never had it to begin with? It is possible it never existed. Buhari swore to an affidavit in support of his nomination form but made no averment as to his own copy of his documents but only refered to the copy he said the Army has which they denied having. Again, he held a press conference where he said he will apply to his school since the Army have denied having copies but again, he did not breath a word of what happened to his own copy. The TRUTH is Buhari never sat for WASC in 1961. Before the exams could hold, the Army started recruiting. He got letter of recommendation from his Principal in lieu of the WASC & was admitted to the Army; he proceeded for training & continued in his Military career & never went back to sit for the WASC. Subsequently, whenever he needed to fill a form, he wrote down fictitious WASC scores but as the Army noted, no WASC Certificate or Statement of Result was ever produced to them by Buhari for verification & documentation. That is also the reason the school do not have a duplicate copy of the Statement of Result issued to Buhari in 1961 & had to forge another one. If those classmates of Buhari who actually sat for the WASC in 1961 apply to the school for a CTC of their Statement of Result, the school will simply go through their files, get out that for 1961, bring out that person's duplicate copy, photocopy it, certify it and give it to him. They don't need to start writing another one which then leads to the absurdities we have just seen with Buhari. Go to my school today, a duplicate of the exact same Statement of Result they issued me in 1984 is still there with my Principal's name and signature as it was in 1984. If I want it, they will photocopy it, certify it and give it to me while still retaining that duplicate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by onatisi(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin even apc lying machine liar mohammed is confused. He knows there is no lies in his warehouse that can clean or save buhari.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by deletrue: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Melahou:
Alteration of result it's forgery and it renders the result invalid
In fact, ordinary topo error, say with just a single letter, na forgery, much more this gravious alterations. I have come across a native name spelt wrong in his wasc by a letter caused a friend big problem. Na God of GEJ don stand, blocking Buhari. I think him, Atiku and other say GEJ no go rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I didn't say you insulted me undecided
I only said respect your self, my people have nothing to do with that comment.
...and yes, I have all the time in the world to check your profile. Its not a crime to check my fellow Nairalander's profile.
ok dear..........but incase u dnt knw wat I mean abt "ur ppl" here on NL, am not talking abt ur tribe or family, am talking abt ur PDP members.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by citizenY(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
free2ryhme:
LET'S THINK ABOUT THIS:

Why is President Jonathan so desperate to remain in power? I can understand Fani-Kayode's passion for twisting the truth, because Jonathan has promised him to thwart the case hanging on his neck, which Festus Keyamo has exposed. The truth is that Buhari was educated up to Secondary certificate level as required by the Constitution, and the Honorable Justice Umaru Abdullahi and Mr Coomassie (former IGP) have confirmed that. Why are some Nigerians still falling for PDP desperation and lies. It was this style of lying by PDP against Dr. Kayode Fayemi that made Ekiti to mistakenly vote for Ayo Fayose, who is so full of himself as to tender a sincere apology to Buhari and the families of the 2 former heads of state and the great president of Nigeria, Umaru Yar'dua, he insulted with his evil advertorial announcing the imminent death of Buhari, forgetting that life and death is in God's hand, and that he MAY even die before Buhari. Why has Fani-Kayode not responded to the credible testimonies of the two classmates of Buhari? Why can't PDP approach the court of law to nail Buhari once and for all, if they are sure of their allegation? Few days ago, Fani-Kayode said PDP would hand over Buhari to God if he refused to hand over himself to the police for immediate interrogation and subsequent prosecution in court for PERJURY. Now it is FORGERY again! Therefore, at least 2 count charges to nail Buhari are already on ground then! How come that Fani-Kayode and PDP have suddenly become believers in God's justice when they have been making use of Nigeria's courts of justice to resolve controversies in the past? IT'S SIMPLY BECAUSE HE AND PDP KNOW THEY ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR WAYS TO PULL BUHARI DOWN. NIGERIANS, PDP IS DESPERATE TO RETAIN POWER! SINCE PDP HAVE FAILED US, LET'S TRY APC THIS TIME AROUND AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER. 4 YEARS ARE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO SHOW WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE THE CHANGE NIGERIANS REALLY NEED, OR THAT WE SHOULD SEARCH FOR ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE AFTER THEIR 4 YEARS IN ASO ROCK. HOWEVER, MY ONLY ADVICE, OR ONE OF MY PIECES OF ADVICE TO BUHARI, IS THIS: WHEN YOU GET TO ASO ROCK, TAKE ONE STEP FORWARD BUT TWO BACKWARDS IN YOUR DEALINGS WITH CHIEF OBASANJO!!! Pls, Nigerians, don't agree on postponement. Dasuki and PDP are only looking to buy time in order to manufacture and sell more lies against Buhari

Asking for a 1961 document that is missing after extracts of the master list has been made available will not bring back the original. In one way or the other, the military authorities have thrown one of their own,and that institution, under the bus.

This is 2015 and some wise guys like the geriatrics in PDP are blaming their parents for not sending them to kindergarten or giving them cellphones in their youth.

A replacement for a document can only be given on prevailing parameters. It can only be an affirmation.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Caseless: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
"Mr. Journalist, I'm going for prayer now, please call me back".
this point got me laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by SeverusSnape(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
ok dear..........but incase u dnt knw wat I mean abt "ur ppl" here on NL, am not talking abt ur tribe or family, am talking abt ur PDP members.
Okay miss Bisi, Thanks for the clarification.
Have a Nice ahead. smiley
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by deletrue: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
soldierdollar:
My questions ..

1.. Buhari has not yet gone for verification and they were able to get his recent passport ( from who ?) And who's accepting that as a passport photograph ?

2. Is it normal for a recent passport to be used in place of an old passport on a result that was published before my dad wedded my mum?

3. Did INEC demand for statement of results or a certificate ?

4. Is it normal to publish one's result without the proper authorization and verification from the candidate ? Principal , Na only you waka come ?

5. Why should Buhari pass Igbo language more than Hausa ?

6. Why are they using Mohammed instead of muhammadu ?

7.. If his results were with the college all this while , why did he have to swear to an affidavit , claiming his results were with the military ?

Answer to Q. 5: yes, na only me TAKE MY LEG waka come. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) / DHQ Threatens To Deal With Thugs Disrupting EndSARS Protests / Nigerians Blast Adesina For Saying Deaths In PDP Are More Than Deaths In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.