Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (392259 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by dapsy06: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Anybody went for interview today? Please let us know how it went.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Taiwoabo(f): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pls has any female who had their driving test last week wesnesday, 4th of march been called for interview?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by inception101(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

When is the interview?

Its on the 16th
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olajimii: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2015
Topmostt:

How was it bro? About how many person came for the interview?
Any idea of how many persons that are needed for the Job.
Wish you the best of luck

Thanks bro. The interview was alright, there were about 15 of us there yesterday but I think it runs till next week Wednesday. I have no idea how many people they need.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Topmostt: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2015
olajimii:

Thanks bro. The interview was alright, there were about 15 of us there yesterday but I think it runs till next week Wednesday. I have no idea how many people they need.
Okay,success bro
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jayremsam: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
Please anybody who did the driving test on tuesday 3rd of march received invite for interview really need to know and any hope for those that have not been contacted yet
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by chidikobi: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2015
I did my driving test on wednesday and have not gotten any text since then .Is there still hope
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by chidikobi: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2015
not yet
Taiwoabo:
Pls has any female who had their driving test last week wesnesday, 4th of march been called for interview?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by vickyemy: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Pls could anyone who has been interviewed tell us his/her experience and d questions that were asked.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olajimii: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
vickyemy:
Pls could anyone who has been interviewed tell us his/her experience and d questions that were asked.

The questions that were asked!.... Really?! shocked
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by hanniet(f): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
have ladies been invited at all.... and hope the job doesn't entail Saturday work o... cos Saturday's are exculsively for owambes... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by dapsy06: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
olajimii:

Please, can I know how many minutes the interview was per candidate?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jayremsam: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Seems nobody that did the driving test on the 3rd March 2015 is on nairaland, please i really need to know if they have contacted anybody that did the driving test on the 3rd.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rosicky7(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
well, I'm sure a lady was interviewed yesterday. As for the owambe....do you need the job or not?? undecided grin
hanniet:
have ladies been invited at all.... and hope the job doesn't entail Saturday work o... cos Saturday's are exculsively for owambes... grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Taiwoabo(f): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
chidikobi:
not yet

Thanks, lets keep hoping. It is well. If and whenever you hear from them kindly let me know.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kasniga(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
I did d driving test on d said date...and i have been scheduled 4 interview....it could be in batches tho....keep believing bro...
jayremsam:
Seems nobody that did the driving test on the 3rd March 2015 is on nairaland, please i really need to know if they have contacted anybody that did the driving test on the 3rd.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sboss9: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
hanniet:
Saturdays, Sundays . Be ready for whatever it takes. Late evenings, holidays and so on.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by TPY2: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
I'm a lady..did my driving test on Sunday got an invite for panel interview on the 18th
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by cakasa: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Congrats to those that have reached the interview stage. For those yet to be interviewed, just follow the hints that have been dropped earlier and u are good to go. Pls dress smart and be confident. Always look into the eyes of the interviewer when answering their question. Read very well about the company. And most importantly pray well and put GOD first. Its a very rewarding place to work.
Hope to welcome you guys soon into the family. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
TPY2:
I'm a lady..did my driving test on Sunday got an invite for panel interview on the 18th

Good to know one of the ladies from Sunday is on Nairaland. grin

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by leeraz: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
AVAVA PDMS TRAINING IN ABUJA
AVEVA's PDMS (Plant Design Management System) is a comprehensive modeling system that creates 3D designs and deliverables ( figure 1). It features model management, advanced clash management, visual review, automatic pipe routing and construction deliverables. Automated deliverables can be generated directly from the 3D model in the form of general arrangement and detail drawings, piping isometrics and reports. The product comes with industry catalogs and specifications, and the entire Victaulic piping catalog is available. AVEVA's Pipe Stress Inter-face provides data integration between piping designs and stress-analysis tools. It is widely used in Power, Oil & Gas Production & Processing (Offshore & Onshore), Petroleum Refining, Petroleum Storage & Transportation, Chemicals &Petrochemicals Industries for the best possible design – and do it more efficiently thereby reducing the total installation cost of the project. The PDMS approach enables a wide range of sophisticated design checks to be carried out across all aspects of the design to check and improve quality. Drawings and reports are generated directly from the model database to ensure consistency between design information and the project deliverables. With a sound Knowledge of PDMS, your chances of getting employed are quite unlimited. The energy industry has never a time been more demanding and in need of skilled graduates with extra skills like PDMS. Multinational companies harness the powers of PDMS in their every day projects that is the reason behind the recent training of some Engineers in PDMS to meet up with local content demand. Career of PDMS: - Power plants needs PDMS - Petro Chemical Complex needs PDMS - Oil & gas need PDMS - Off shore Industry needs PDMS - Refinery needs PDMS - Industrial plants needs PDMS - Energy sector needs PDMS - Chemical process needs PDMS - EPC industry needs PDMS - Consulting engineers needs PDMS - Pharmaceutical industry needs PDMS - Project & Construction needs PDMS - Cement and Fertilizer needs PDMS PDMS modules to be covered in this training include: - Equipment Application - Piping Application - Civil and Steel Structure Application - Cable Tray Application - Hvac Application - 2D Draft Application e.t.c We offer tutorial videos on PDMS which also include the software(DVD) at a very affordable price. The video training will cover all the aspects stated above. You can request for the tutorial videos (DVD) which contain the software, training materials, project to work on and complete videos, with a video on how to install the software conveniently, delivered to you where ever you are at a very affordable price.. call or wattsapp..08103173481..09099820504.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by TPY2: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just joined today...remember number 1?

LeJeun3:

Good to know one of the ladies from Sunday is on Nairaland. grin

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 1:22am On Mar 11, 2015
TPY2:
Just joined today...remember number 1?

Oh great.... Number 15 here.

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by coolboma: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Just finished my interview. They cleared me
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by TheeRevelation: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
coolboma:
Just finished my interview. They cleared me straight up that I'm overqualified for the job and I can't be employed, so, u may need to shed some of ur certificates. Only problem is u've submitted dem already. Plus, stick to what ever you say, especially when it comes to the issue of salary. They'll try to convince u dat what you mentioned is too much. Once u finch, u're done. And be careful when it comes to ur consumption of alcohol.

Overqualified ke? Na wa o. You get 5yrs experience with masters ni?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by coolboma: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Overqualified ke? Na wa o. You get 5yrs experience with masters ni?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by CRichy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Just received my Regret mail...

i feel bad , too bad i knew everything to get this Job having lived 5 years with an SE himself and watched him flourish financially and other wise, (bought 2 cars, landed property etc ) sadly he always asked me to drive his Mitsubishi l300 /L200 pick up
when he was tired ( this work de suck blood ooo grin ) and i declined, preferring to drive Auto shift . had i known i would eventually drive that same car in a test ......

Now i realise that opportunities shouldn't be passed on, if you live wt a piano player rather than complain that the music disturbs you ,learn to play the damn thing. if you live with a Doctor , learn some medical Jargon - you never know when those knowledge will be needed.
Bye guys , it was Fun Anticipating and hoping .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by fidelleo50: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
na wao what do they meAN BY OVERQUALIFY SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Got a regret mail too, so sad.
I seek other opportunities, may God help me.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by TheeRevelation: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
coolboma:
No experience o, but I get 2 masters and a professional certificate. First degree certificate is all dey need. Again, maintain ur ground on anytin u say, don't change it. It's very important. Very very.

U sef you try o. But don't be surprised if you're called up for medicals.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by coolboma: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
TheeRevelation:

U sef you try o. But don't be surprised if you're called up for medicals.
Bro, Nigeria is a country where PhD holders apply for drivers job in Dangote. Dat's how messed up the country is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.