Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (392644 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
dapsy06:

Please what day did you do your interview?
On the 10th
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by exempt09(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hello guyz, plz is d medical test takin place in other places outside lagos ? Becos I got a call for d medical test on Tuesday, but was told not to bother comin to lagos that arrangement will be made for me to do the medical test in Ibadan, and I'v bin waitin for futher instructions since then ooooo! I donno what to do again, n I need dis job seriously...God help me oooo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sCun: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
exempt09:
Hello guyz, plz is d medical test takin place in other places outside lagos ? Becos I got a call for d medical test on Tuesday, but was told not to bother comin to lagos that arrangement will be made for me to do the medical test in Ibadan, and I'v bin waitin for futher instructions since then ooooo! I donno what to do again, n I need dis job seriously...God help me oooo
Yes you can do it in any Nigerian breweries branch closest to you.
Call back d number that called u na.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
exempt09:
Abeg carry me along in case, I'm scheduled for Ibadan too. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sboss9: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
exempt09:

I had my medicals in Lagos on Tuesday and I heard gist that day that they were looking at decentralizing the medicals. So i just want to put your mind at rest that the call is genuine. Just try and follow-up with the number. You are likely scheduled for a brewery location nearest to you for convenience.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by audiigee(m): 1:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Congrats guys, Bobysky hope u made it to medical stage? Looking forward to welcoming u to the NB family- Nice place to work
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olajimii: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2015
audiigee:
Congrats guys, Bobysky hope u made it to medical stage? Looking forward to welcoming u to the NB family- Nice place to work

Bros please mail me. I want to ask you about something urgently. Thanks. abioroolajimi@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by exempt09(m): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Thankz for d calmn info
sboss9:

I had my medicals in Lagos on Tuesday and I heard gist that day that they were looking at decentralizing the medicals. So i just want to put your mind at rest that the call is genuine. Just try and follow-up with the number. You are likely scheduled for a brewery location nearest to you for convenience.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by exempt09(m): 7:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Thankz for d info bruv
sCun:
Yes you can do it in any Nigerian breweries branch closest to you.
Call back d number that called u na.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 8:03am On Mar 20, 2015
exempt09:
Thankz for d calmn info
Bro I don pm u, i need your contact asap. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by inception101(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Guys, to those that v not been contacted-stay calm and remain hopeful..... The list is a long one and some will be contacted today and nextweek too..... God will perfect it!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
inception101:
Guys, to those that v not been contacted-stay calm and remain hopeful..... The list is a long one and some will be contacted today and nextweek too..... God will perfect it!!
From an inside source, the recruitment process for this 1st batch ends 12:00noon on Monday.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by inception101(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rotiix:

From an inside source, the recruitment process for this 1st batch ends 12:00noon on Monday.

Maybe but based on what I heard and saw today, just one-third has been called for meds so far
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by lesliecarter: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jidluk: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hey lesliecarter, u don't need to be too bothered except on how to work on your BP issue...all the doctor will do his send the copy of your result to HR and inform them to advice you,and the HR in turn will call you,maybe at the point of giving your employment letter and advice you,on the risk and that you should make sure you work on it as you progress...thats what i think they do...its not and incurable thing. I wouldn't think you will be denied cos of BP. U know how many ogas wey get HBP? God will support you,bro.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jidluk: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
For those that may ask for source: that's what GTB does that I know.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sCun: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
lesliecarter:
Hello house,

I'm a very regular poster in this section but am so worried.

I started looking for job since January and it appears God is about to give me one in NB when after all the interviews/tests/driving test I was called for medicals.

During Medicals, my BP rose to 155/81 and the doctor rechecked, this time even rising higher to 150/89. I did some other blood, urine, HIV and general body tests. Can I be disqualified because of this high blood pressure?
That is quite high, I must say.
I have no idea what they might do.
As for me, I wasn't happy with the colour of my urine sample, I should have drank water before then. I don't think it matters though.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by cakasa: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
@lesliecarter i Can assure u that u Will not be disqualified as long as u are fit to work. U Will be placed on drugs and d doctor Will monitor You. Once u have been called for medicals, u Can count yourself as a member of the NB family. Looking forward to welcome You in April.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by ngyzee(f): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
lesliecarter:
Hello house,

I'm a very regular poster in this section but am so worried.

I started looking for job since January and it appears God is about to give me one in NB when after all the interviews/tests/driving test I was called for medicals.

During Medicals, my BP rose to 155/81 and the doctor rechecked, this time even rising higher to 150/89. I did some other blood, urine, HIV and general body tests. Can I be disqualified because of this high blood pressure?
Leslie....there's no need for worries. Its absolutely normal for you to feel anxious or tensed, thereby resulting to a higher BP than usual. Its not everyday one gets called for a job medical screening, so anxiety is expected. But pls try to be relaxed from here on. Congratulations all the same.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by bukalino(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Just got a call for d medicals Moro....#Godwin oo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nemerem44(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
bukalino:
Just got a call for d medicals Moro....#Godwin oo
Same here. I even missed the call. Had to call back some minutes later. Told to come to Lagos brewery clinic #Thankulord
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Prodigy1538: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nemerem44:

Same here. I even missed the call. Had to call back some minutes later. Told to come to Lagos brewery clinic #Thankulord

when was ur panel interview pls?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nemerem44(m): 4:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Prodigy1538:

when was ur panel interview pls?
My panel interview was on the 17th of March
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by gbolzdaboss: 6:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Has anyone who had his/her interview on the 18th of March been called for medicals?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Prodigy1538: 6:41am On Mar 23, 2015
anyone here whose interview was on the 12th of march and has been called?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by iameman: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2015
gbolzdaboss:
Has anyone who had his/her interview on the 18th of March been called for medicals?
... Yes I did yesterday (Sunday)... This thread has bin really helpful.. Hope to See u all at the top.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Doyinmcfaith(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2015
Good morning all, pls does anyone knows when we are likely to resume?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gabbie707: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2015
Prodigy1538:
anyone here whose interview was on the 12th of march and has been called?
Bro I did on the 12th but haven't got any feedback. It's becoming terrifying.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by gbolzdaboss: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Good...do u knw anyone else that has been called?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gabbie707: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Yeah, I do
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gabbie707: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Sorry the person has not been called also

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.