Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (392282 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by coolboma: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
If you need any info about the interview, please, feel free to ask. Did mine today.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by tall4real(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Got regret mail today cry its disheartening but life must go on. Wish successful candidates all the best
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2015

Shaking in my boots......

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ekechuks(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
those who got regret mails, pls at what stage did you get to?? driving test or interview??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by inception101(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
coolboma:
If you need any info about the interview, please, feel free to ask. Did mine today.

Pls what's d interview like and d likely questions!!!! I'm freeaaaking scared ...... I need this job like crazy
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by adebayo03: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Does anybody know if people are still having interviews or if the process ended on Wed the 18th of Feb?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by proemmanuel: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
coolboma:
Oga!! Abeg, did dey ask any question about the company, and the company brand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by tall4real(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ekechuks:
those who got regret mails, pls at what stage did you get to?? driving test or interview??
driving test
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ikwokrikwo: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
coolboma:
Bro, Nigeria is a country where PhD holders apply for drivers job in Dangote. Dat's how messed up the country is.
Are you saying you didn't come across this post on this thread? Look at the bold part.
Congrats to everyone that scaled aptitude test, functional test and driving test. You're really worthy; now for the remaining 25%.

Drawing from my experiences here are my best interview tips/advice:

1] For a sales interview smart casual dress code is usually ok. That is neatly ironed shirt and chinos trouser with a tie. If you want to take it up a notch and do suit, no wahala!
2] Know about the company. its' brands, brewery locations, corporate social responsibility drive (includes sponsorship of events & shows) and history (for example their recent mergers and acquisitions: Sona Breweries and Consolidated Breweries) etc
3] The usual sales basic: sell this bottle of water/pen to me
4] Potray yourself as very outgoing/sociable (cos that is what the job demands...extroverts) and determined/focused.
5] Know what responsible drinking is and other habits that successful selling of beer entails
6] Very importantly Know your career achievements so far and how that qualifies you for this job. Please Quantify your achievements! In other words: What can you offer?
7] Know how your education background qualifies you for this job. Be grounded in your course of study.
8] For this job a degree is ok; if you have masters or PHD shut your mouth before you present yourself as over qualified!
9] The job is fun and rewarding but like a 7 days a week role...tasking and demanding. If married don't present yourself as too tied down by your spouse or kids. The best fit for the job are bachelors so be guided.
10] Just in case there are changes this year be prepared on a normal recruitment standard for "Presentations, group discussions and role play exercises".

If in the end you're successful please pay it forward by buying beer for people around you.

God bless and Good luck!!!

P/S:
11] When you're told to ask a question, ask a question that portrays you as a serious person that's passionate about the job. Example: Sir from your wealth of experience can you please tell me what you consider to be the key features that can make me a high achiever on the role if I'm taken?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sboss9: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
inception101:

Pls what's d interview like and d likely questions!!!! I'm freeaaaking scared ...... I need this job like crazy

The interview has no set questions. Its individually tailored based on ur CV and then u need to convince dem u are good at sales
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
sboss9:

The interview has no set questions. Its individually tailored based on ur CV and then u need to convince dem u are good at sales

In other words, its an individual interview? Say you against how many managers??

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rosicky7(m): 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
LeJeun3:

In other words, its an individual interview? Say you against how many managers??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2015
Rosicky7:

Ohkay. Thank you.

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by BigRuckus: 3:27am On Mar 12, 2015
Congrats to everyone that scaled aptitude test, functional test and driving test. You're really worthy; now for the remaining 25%.

Drawing from my experiences here are my best interview tips/advice...

Thanks to this bro who took his time to explain selflessly... God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by martinibricks: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2015
pls what other important thing do you need to observe at the interview.very important.pls let us know
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by coolboma: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
martinibricks:
pls what other important thing do you need to observe at the interview.very important.pls let us know
the interview has nothing special to it. It's solely based on ur CV. Plus the HR pple are very friendly. Just keep calm.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ikwokrikwo: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
coolboma:
the interview has nothing special to it. It's solely based on ur CV. Plus the HR pple are very friendly. Just keep calm.
What do you think is the right answer to that how many bottles of beer you drink per day question?
How many do you think is too much or irresponsible drinking?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jidluk: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by exempt09(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
coolboma:
guy, what did they ask u about salary, n what was ur response ?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rosicky7(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
sent you a msg. Pls reply, would like to talk with you. abeggggggg.
cakasa:
Congrats to those that have reached the interview stage. For those yet to be interviewed, just follow the hints that have been dropped earlier and u are good to go. Pls dress smart and be confident. Always look into the eyes of the interviewer when answering their question. Read very well about the company. And most importantly pray well and put GOD first. Its a very rewarding place to work.
Hope to welcome you guys soon into the family. Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2015

Gud morning People.....!

Any new update, peeps who had their interview during the week, whats up??

Cheers....

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 12:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
What do you think is the right answer to that how many bottles of beer you drink per day question?
How many do you think is too much or irresponsible drinking?

“Women who consume eight or more drinks per week are considered excessive drinkers. And for men, excess is defined as 15 or more drinks a week. (The researchers defined a drink as just 5 ounces of wine, 12 ounces of beer or 1.5 ounces of spirits.) So, say I have a smallish glass of wine with dinner most nights of the week. Then I go out on Saturday night and have a cocktail and a beer, or maybe more wine. Does this means I am drinking excessively?”

Yes grin cheesy

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by nwacy250(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Pls guys that have done theirs, is there anything like group discussion
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rosicky7(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Nope.
nwacy250:
Pls guys that have done theirs, is there anything like group discussion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by listlic: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2015
I did the interview, so be calm. I was told how much the salary would be like, and when I can start work. The process is still on. And I also haven't received any message yet. You people are too anxious sef. If the job is yours, it is yours. Pray, and that is all. There are some persons who will read all the comment on NL, and never leave a message, they know the procedure, they know what to expect, because they know one or two persons in there. They will get the job no doubt, but know they need a number of persons, and not all will be accepted, so just pray.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Doyinmcfaith(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Hello friends, has anybody heard anytin after the panel interview??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olajimii: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello guys. Just got a call from Nigerian Brewery for a Medical Test tomorrow. Expect your calls soon. Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by garcondesucre: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
olajimii:
Hello guys. Just got a call from Nigerian Brewery for a Medical Test tomorrow. Expect your calls soon. Cheers.

Congratulations.... grin I'm yet to do my interview however we'll see soon.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by inception101(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
olajimii:

U had ur interview when?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olajimii: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
inception101:

U had ur interview when?

Monday 9th of March.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olajimii: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
garcondesucre:

Congratulations.... grin I'm yet to do my interview however we'll see soon.... smiley

Definitely. Thanks much. I wish you all the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.