Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (392030 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Dmicheals: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2015
Seems these calls are done randomly. The suspense is getting too much.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by majomayo(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2015
inception101:

Maybe but based on what I heard and saw today, just one-third has been called for meds so far

Howdy bro? What exactly did you hear?
Is the call placed by the clinic or the regular source?
Do you know if the recruitment is in batches?

kindly share what you know as there are lots of peeps with neither regret mails nor medical call-up.
thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by inception101(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
majomayo:

Howdy bro? What exactly did you hear?
Is the call placed by the clinic or the regular source?
Do you know if the recruitment is in batches?

kindly share what you know as there are lots of peeps with neither regret mails nor medical call-up.
thank you.

just stay calm!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Prodigy1538: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dmicheals:
Seems these calls are done randomly. The suspense is getting too much.
my dear, this is a serious matter o. but I'm hopeful since I hvnt got a regret mail yet.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Prodigy1538: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gabbie707:

Bro I did on the 12th but haven't got any feedback. It's becoming terrifying.
hey bro, wat was ur number?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
My story coming up soon.....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by nwacy250(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Patiently waiting for my call......
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by dapsy06: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Guys anybody got call for medicals today?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Activek: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
I did my medical today,, wishing those yet to receive the very special call, all the very best wishes. Keep the hopes high, the process is in batches and the Grace that has brought you thus far would sustain you through.. Cheers

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Prodigy1538: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Activek:
I did my medical today,, wishing those yet to receive the very special call, all the very best wishes. Keep the hopes high, the process is in batches and the Grace that has brought you thus far would sustain you through.. Cheers

how many were u at the clinic?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by gbolzdaboss: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Anyone called for medicals today?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
You all that did your medicals will be called on the 13th of next month to start work. For all those who have passed, and for all those who are still expecting a call, if you are not called this week, then I suggest you wait till April, or after elections and see what happens. Let's hope there won't be crisis in the country. I wish you luck.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Saul (GEJ) did not want to be king. He was only looking for his father's lost sheep, when he met OBJ ... sorry, when he met Samuel ... and OBJ told him to stop looking for what was lost. He had been chosen to become the first Ijaw man to lead the nation. GEJ replied OBJ and said "I am too small to do this, I belong to the family of Benjamin, the least among the tribes of Israel. I have no shoes when I was growing up....bla bla bla..."

Samuel told him 'Arise, you are the king...'

Saul (GEJ)became the king but ran out of the glory of God.

HOW?

Saul (GEJ) stole properties like sheep, cattle, oil money, etc. as against the instruction of God. He kept them in his palace where he thought the eyes of God cannot reach.....Then (OBJ wrote an open letter) Samuel appeared to him and asked him "Did you keep the instruction of God?" "Yes, I did.....I am a christian, I go to Jerusalem every year, Redemption Camp is my favorite, Winners Chapel is my choice, Oritsajafor can confirm to you!".....Samuel (OBJ) then smelt the odour of $20b inside the palace. He asked Saul immediately...."But your Excellency, what of these dollars, smelling from your room?" Saul (GEJ) replied "I kept them for God, infact, I will give CAN N7B, the Obas Emirs and Igwes. I will visit churches and mosques, even I will use part of it for evangelism to win more souls for God, souls like Gani Adams, Frederick Fasheun, Tompolo. Mimko, obanikoro, Dokubo etc..."

Samuel (OBJ) replied....."You cannot fool God, the Lord God that created the entire world including America cannot lack dollars....He is the ever sufficient God....did He ask you for anything before you became king?.....Saul, (GEJ) the LORD has rejected you because of your corruption. Your government has been destroyed . The kingdom has been given to your neighbour (GMB) who is better than you..."

God selected David (GMB) to succeed Saul..... Saul fought David.
David refused to be dragged into any fight with Saul
Saul attempted to kill (GMB) David in Kaduna...David escaped
The house of David (APC) waxed stronger and stronger....
The house of Saul (PDP) got weaker and weaker...

At last......God (Nigerians) won.

David (GMB) became king after the demise of Saul.......

May God bless the studying of His word for the salvation of our souls...

A M E N.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Prodigy1538: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
gbolzdaboss:
Anyone called for medicals today?
yea I was called today to come for medicals tomorrow. the guy even said he has been trying to reach me since. I wonder y e no fit get through since ooio

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Prodigy1538: 6:18am On Mar 26, 2015
Activek:
pls do we need any form of documentation to appear with at the clinic? need a reply asap thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by adebayo03: 6:32am On Mar 26, 2015
No You don't.

Prodigy1538:

pls do we need any form of documentation to appear with at the clinic? need a reply asap thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Prodigy1538: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2015
adebayo03:
No You don't.

thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by attynuke: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Prodigy1538:

yea I was called today to come for medicals tomorrow. the guy even said he has been trying to reach me since. I wonder y e no fit get through since ooio

Please when was your interview?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Just got a call from NB inviting me for a medical review tomorrow. I had my medicals on mon.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sakruzz(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Rotiix:
Just got a call from NB inviting me for a medical review tomorrow. I had my medicals on mon.

Wait. Let me understand something. You had your medicals on Monday, and then got called for a medical review tomorrow?

If yes, did you have your medicals in Lagos? Or another location.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2015
sakruzz:

Wait. Let me understand something. You had your medicals on Monday, and then got called for a medical review tomorrow?

If yes, did you have your medicals in Lagos? Or another location.
Nope, Ibadan
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by nwacy250(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
It seems I'm d only yet to receive the special call..... All d same, Fingers crossed

Guys, is there a list where dey check ur name in d clinic b4 d medical?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by gbolzdaboss: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
nwacy250:
It seems I'm d only yet to receive the special call..... All d same, Fingers crossed

We r all hopin & prayin for dis special call oo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sakruzz(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
nwacy250:

Lool.. do you want to show up uninvited? Yes, there's a form with your name and passport on it. But when I had my medicals, there was a problem with the Internet so they did it manually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by donezyco: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
nwacy250:

Lol, funny 9ja dude. When I went for medicals last week, we saw d list of those invited to the brewery clinic and their phone numbers. And u are to present a means of Identification.
Just relax, the special call will surely locate you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Prodigy1538: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
attynuke:

Please when was your interview?
march 12
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Prodigy1538: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rotiix:
it may be u have some clarifications to do, or after taking ur blood and urine samples u didn't see d doctor.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Activek: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2015
When is the possible resumption time..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Prodigy1538:

it may be u have some clarifications to do, or after taking ur blood and urine samples u didn't see d doctor.
Yes u are right, we were all called to come meet the doctor today, he wasn't around when we did the tests on Monday.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by gbolzdaboss: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Any update on the medicals or the "special call"
Cos alota peeps are getting worried.
NB kilonseleeeeee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Prodigy1538: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
gbolzdaboss:
Any update on the medicals or the "special call"
Cos alota peeps are getting worried.
NB kilonseleeeeee!!!

mehnnnnn no b small thing o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by gbolzdaboss: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigerian Breweries, please do something about this "special call"
This suspense don pass dat of elections sef.
Mr Chidi Nwankpele, wats going on
A lot of peeps are sleeping & waking on the anticipation scale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.