Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd (3536 Views)

Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" / Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kaduna (NDR) - This certificate scandal of Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has really opened the eyes of many. Initially, some of us in the north thought that Goodluck Jonathan in his desperate move to remain in power beyond 2015 wants to use this certificate issue to shut out our champion, Buhari.

But from every indication, the opposite is the case. It's an understatement to say that I'm ashamed of being a Muslim and be supporting Buhari. Islam is not about lies and evil. Islam is a true religion based on peace and unity.

For over a month, Buhari is yet to provide his certificate and remove the shame he has painted on us, his diehard supporters. I mean, how difficult is it for Buhari to instruct WAEC to send a copy of his certificate to INEC, not to Premium Times? Is this so difficult? He doesn't need to travel to do this. The time he used in Press Conference is the same opportunity he would tell WAEC to kindly send his certificate to INEC. By so doing, the whole world would know that he is truly a man of integrity and incorruptible.

Organizing a Press Conference with the aim to release a shabbily prepared Statement of Result is not ideal, especially when the CERTIFICATE is there with WAEC. Or is the Statement of Result more valuable than the CERTIFICATE?

For 2 days now, I have thought about everything I held Buhari at high esteemed thinking that he was being victimized by the lucifers in PDP, but I was wrong. I have come to a solid conclusion that he has been lying to us, his ardent supporters. I am ashamed to say this, but I must say it. I must describe Buhari in 6 words:

1. FRAUD - he entered the army without any certificate but rose to the rank of Maj-General taking salaries and pensions which he didn't merit.

2. COUPIST - he was the arrowhead in ousting Gowon in 1976 as well as Shagari in 1983.

3. LOOTER - I now believe the $2 billion in midland bank Fela sang about.

4. BIGOT - He jailed politicians that are not from his ethnic group or how could one explain why Shagari wasn't jailed but Ekwueme was. He feels so proud that he executed 76% of PTF projects in the north, neglecting even our Muslim brothers and sisters in the Southwest.

5. LIAR - He maintains that Abacha didn't steal just because he followed Abacha and looted Nigeria dry. He claims to have N1m in his bank account, yet his children are in the UK schooling where millions of naira are paid as Tuition fees.

6. FORGER - this one is causing me depression. I can't believe that Buhari has no single certificate, instead of him to open up, he went and forged one.
We have no option than to stick with Jonathan till 2019. Buhari has messed us up walahi!
Editor's Note: The opinions expressed here are solely those of the author.
Follow us on Twitter: @RnewsDay
Like us o Facebook: NewsDay Reporters
http://newsdayreporters.com/…/588-certificate-scandal-we-mu…

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Dinobenson: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
We dont know what to believe any more.
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by sleemfesh: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ok. now.
Buharists converting to....
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Lordtrillion(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Firefire(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Assalamu ‘Alaikum,

Islam is a true religion based on peace and unity.

"For over a month, Buhari is yet to provide his certificate and remove the shame he has painted on us, his diehard supporters".

OP, Jazak Allah Khairan.

Fi Amanillah!

Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Redoil: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why is it that something strange is always wrong with the species call buhari i.e salisu buhari and mohamedu buhari and another buhari?
Guess correctly what is wrong with them and win a house in VGC or banana island.

5 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Flets: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
The simplest form of integrity is coming to equity with clean hands.

Buhari failed in this regard

7 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Firefire(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
I mean, how difficult is it for Buhari to instruct WAEC to send a copy of his certificate to INEC, not to Premium Times?

Is this so difficult?

He doesn't need to travel to do this.

The time he used in Press Conference is the same opportunity he would tell WAEC to kindly send his certificate to INEC.

[size=14pt]By so doing, the whole world would know that he is truly a man of integrity and incorruptible[/size].

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by midolian(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
My 3yr old daughter wld laff @ ds post.
A tred 4 d TANists...kip deceivin urselves

Una eye go soon clear

2 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Skako(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
U can tiwst it has u like

anyhow buhari for febuhari 14
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Dannyset(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
No Shaking for Our General
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Caseless: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hack, you shall swallow ur words very soon like sammie okposo did. The shallow-minded pdp-paid feeb had to identify his religion before talking about buhari's certificate. Buhari is aspiring to be president of all and sundry in Nigeria- so, those attacking him and those defending him have not done that based on religion, but done that in the spirit of Nigeria. Keep ur story to urself!
mallam go to court , by using the money you are paid by pdp for doing their dirty job to hire a lawyer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
even If the general (or mallam now) will not listen to anybody, he should listen to this supporter of his..

3 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
midolian:
My 3yr old daughter wld laff @ ds post..RUBBISH
Your 3 yrs old daughter is more sensible than you of course. She would laugh at the post just because it and many others have revealed the lack of integrity of a man who claims to possesses it in abundance. She will laugh at you because she will be wondering why you spend so much on her education and yet support a man who doesn't have a school certificate.
I wish I know your daughter I will give her a present.

12 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by ozo13(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin ds man want ministerial appointment
APContherun:
Kaduna (NDR) - This certificate scandal of Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has really opened the eyes of many. Initially, some of us in the north thought that Goodluck Jonathan in his desperate move to remain in power beyond 2015 wants to use this certificate issue to shut out our champion, Buhari.

But from every indication, the opposite is the case. It's an understatement to say that I'm ashamed of being a Muslim and be supporting Buhari. Islam is not about lies and evil. Islam is a true religion based on peace and unity.

For over a month, Buhari is yet to provide his certificate and remove the shame he has painted on us, his diehard supporters. I mean, how difficult is it for Buhari to instruct WAEC to send a copy of his certificate to INEC, not to Premium Times? Is this so difficult? He doesn't need to travel to do this. The time he used in Press Conference is the same opportunity he would tell WAEC to kindly send his certificate to INEC. By so doing, the whole world would know that he is truly a man of integrity and incorruptible.

Organizing a Press Conference with the aim to release a shabbily prepared Statement of Result is not ideal, especially when the CERTIFICATE is there with WAEC. Or is the Statement of Result more valuable than the CERTIFICATE?

For 2 days now, I have thought about everything I held Buhari at high esteemed thinking that he was being victimized by the lucifers in PDP, but I was wrong. I have come to a solid conclusion that he has been lying to us, his ardent supporters. I am ashamed to say this, but I must say it. I must describe Buhari in 6 words:

1. FRAUD - he entered the army without any certificate but rose to the rank of Maj-General taking salaries and pensions which he didn't merit.

2. COUPIST - he was the arrowhead in ousting Gowon in 1976 as well as Shagari in 1983.

4. BIGOT - He jailed politicians that are not from his ethnic group or how could one explain why Shagari wasn't jailed but Ekwueme was. He feels so proud that he executed 76% of PTF projects in the north, neglecting even our Muslim brothers and sisters in the Southwest.

5. LIAR - He maintains that Abacha didn't steal just because he followed Abacha and looted Nigeria dry. He claims to have N1m in his bank account, yet his children are in the UK schooling where millions of naira are paid as Tuition fees.

6. FORGER - this one is causing me depression. I can't believe that Buhari has no single certificate, instead of him to open up, he went and forged one.
We have no option than to stick with Jonathan till 2019. Buhari has messed us up walahi!
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
ALLAHU akbar!!! the true muslims are now speaking up!!! say no to forgery and lies!!! Allah hates such.No aljannah for liars and certificate forgers

3 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Caseless: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
shikaan:
even If the general (or mallam now) will not listen to anybody, he should listen to this supporter of his..
he does not have to play to the gallery because of mischief makers. He shall do the right thing at the right time, and whoever is not ok with that should go to court.
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Caseless: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
chukwudi44:
ALLAHU akbar!!! the true muslims are now speaking up!!! say no to forgery and lies!!! Allah hates such.No aljannah for liars and certificate forgers
shuku-idi, you need help.
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
shuku-idi, you need help.
SHARAAP FAKE MUSLIM!!!! FORGERY AND LYING ARE HARAM !!! NO ALJANNAH FOR LIARS AND CERTIFICATE FORGERS!!! TRUE MUSLIMS MUST LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF ALLAH AND VOTE OUT CERTIFICATE FORGERS ON FAILBUHARI 14

5 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
he does not have to play to the gallery because of mischief makers. He shall do the right thing at the right time, and whoever is not ok with that should go to court.
excuse me!!!!! U call showing his certificate playing to the gallery?? Or have they changed the meaning of "playing to the gallary"

3 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

SHARAAP FAKE MUSLIM!!!! FORGERY AND LYING ARE HARAM !!! NO ALJANNAH FOR LIARS AND CERTIFICATE FORGERS!!! TRUE MUSLIMS MUST LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF ALLAH AND VOTE OUT CERTIFICATE FORGERS ON FAILBUHARI 14
lol..

1 Like

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by midolian(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
APContherun:

Your 3 yrs old daughter is more sensible than you of course. She would laugh at the post just because it and many others have revealed the lack of integrity of a man who claims to possesses it in abundance. She will laugh at you because she will be wondering why you spend so much on her education and yet support a man who doesn't have a school certificate.
yeah..she wld laff @ ds post cos dis post is silly, man..we all knw GMB z got all it takes to lead ..do urself a favour after he wins

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Doyin2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Beware,PDP internet thugs are on rampage!

What a useless and mischievous write-up.

WE cannot wait till Febuhari 14 to vote out this useless PDP.

''Umar Abubakar, Phd'',A BIG FRAUD.Very soon GOD will unveil your true identity.

Shame on you and your entire group of mischief makers.

1 Like

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Caseless: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
APContherun:

i've tried to ask about the said man, and no one seems to know him. It is obvious this write-up was concocted by a pdp agent.
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by joseph1832(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wow! Am surprised Buhari's certificate ish made you write an epistle OP. I wonder why you didn't compose this epistle when Boko Haram started killing christians during the December 2011 bomb blast or why you didn't compose this during the 2011 post election crises.
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by midolian(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
i've tried to ask about the said man, and no one seems to know him. It is obvious this write-up was concocted by a pdp agent.
don't mind the Sambo (dunce)..we the muslims knw this is all cooked up..the man they claim to hav said ds doesn't exist
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by bokohalal(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
The stewpidity of many Nigerians has no boundary.
The constitution asked for "AT LEAST".
Buhari, by his rank as a GENERAL has surpassed that.
Asking him to produce a school certificate is immaterial.
Your position in an organization can send you to courses that bypass those basic requirements. Length of service, is an example.
Buhari does not need to show his secondary school certificate.

1 Like

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Caseless: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
shikaan:
excuse me!!!!! U call showing his certificate playing to the gallery?? Or have they changed the meaning of "playing to the gallary"
ofcourse, no. He shouldn't be seen acting like a feeb and responding because people want him to in a situation like this.
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Caseless: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
midolian:
don't mind the Sambo (dunce)..we the muslims knw this is all cooked up..the man they claim to hav said ds doesn't exist
the story is as fake as the op(apcontherun).

2 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by ayukdaboss(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
OF course..that's the main reason why the link is not working...PDP have some very foolish supporters who just sit at the back of their computers the whole day posting rubbish.
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by ayukdaboss(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
[s]
APContherun:

[/s]

I wonder what you guys derive from posting lies and falsehood around the whole forum. Why don't you let Nigerians decide for themselves? Buhari and Jonathan are not the best men, they both have their flaws so why don't you let Nigerians make their choice instead of all this poo you guys keep on creating everyday??

1 Like

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by KwoiZabo(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
we've always pampered the North. Enough is Enough. Zik story has it that the North delayed our independence by 3 yrs. This same North wrecked our country for 38 yrs, a Northerner will score 5 and be admitted while southerners with 105 will not go through. Now it is common SSCE. Imagine if the reverse was the case. SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian State Would You "DELETE" ?? / Ali Modu Sheriff Driving Out Of PDP Headquarters After Supreme Court Ruling?-Pic / IPOB Members Attack Home Of Abia State Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.