Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (43759 Views)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / How Do Ladies manage to Do These Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by free2ryhme: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol. thats a secret we dnt plan on sharing cool

be prepared to die in silence
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
zick19:

so, u ran away frm d previous thread bcoz of me U dnt knw i'm tracking u frm one thread to d oda....

NOW this is called STALKING! And a high grade one tongue
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Maamin(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
ur big head! undecided

My head is not big angry angry

And Stop forming familiarity with the kardashians here? angry
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Maamin:

My head is not big angry angry

And Stop forming familiarity with the kardashians here? angry
lol na u sabi...undecided
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Maamin(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
lol na u sabi...undecided

undecided tongue
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Thank u! i hope dose doubting thomases will stp doubting. undecided

For real? shocked
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by huntila(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Either they are confused or weighing their options
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by LaurelP(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
I can hide my feelings ehn buh dat was den. smiley

we just do it @op. i don't think deres any special way we do it! cheesy

How easy is it?
Isn't it painful?
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by LaurelP(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ezibless:

@bolded,God knows i'm so guilty that.
#coversFace
grin

The thing is we just want them to come for us and not the other way round.

We feel if we show that we kinda have feeling for them,they might take us for granted.

Silly,buh true
lipsrsealed

But when they come for u, why do u still keep hiding ur feelings for sometime?
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by LaurelP(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
onatisi:
Then I remembered abiola's words that when a lady says no ,she actually means yes,she just wants u to try harder.

Weird
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
LaurelP:

How easy is it?
Isn't it painful?
yea it is.
when you see girls all over him and ur tryna act lyk u don't care buh deep down its eating u up.
when he starts avoiding u simply because he thinks u don't like him cos ur always opposing him

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by LaurelP(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
yea it is.
when you see girls all over him and ur tryna act lyk u don't care buh deep down its eating u up.
when he starts avoiding u simply because he thinks u don't like him cos ur always opposing him

Why do u have to go thru all these when u have wat it takes to influence him? Why don't u just 'show him' how u feel?
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by onatisi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
LaurelP:

Weird
bros dis is true. If a lady says no to u,just smile go back again believe she will start smiling the next time she sees u. Before u know it she will start looking forward to seeing u again. Haven't u seen some women that u will be undressing them and they will be saying no no no ,they won't leave or go until u finish . Ask them why they were saying no they will tell u it is normal for ladies to say no.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
I always know when a chic is into me. It always shows in her eyes, d way she moves her fingers, on her forehead...and day always want to steal a glimpse at ucheesy

But d most annoying part is, day will neva make d first move.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Ezibless: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
LaurelP:

But when they come for u, why do u still keep hiding ur feelings for sometime?

Now,that's a very good question sad

#sighs, don't even have any answer to that sef.

Ladies got weird attitude attimes ehgrin

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by LaurelP(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ezibless:

Now,that's a very good question sad

#sighs, don't even have any answer to that sef.

Ladies got weird attitude attimes ehgrin

It shud be "we ladies got weird attitude atimes eh"
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Ezibless: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
LaurelP:

It shud be "we ladies got weird attitude atimes eh"

Lol grin
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
LaurelP:

Why do u have to go thru all these when u have wat it takes to influence him? Why don't u just 'show him' how u feel?
girls do all these 2 avoid being called cheap. we are also scared that he might not feel the same way and probably bounce us. smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by lalasticlala(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
So that they will not look cheap.. .
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by villager59: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
It is mischievous.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ezibless:

#coversFace
grin

We feel if we show that we kinda have feeling for them,they might take us for granted.

Silly,buh true
lipsrsealed

I see...smiley
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by soldierdollar(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
I went to a cyber cafe ... Mehn ! ... See this chic de look me without batting an eye lid . That 5 second stare seemed to be the longest moment in my life . At last she beat me to d contest as I became shy and moved my eyes to an invisible object behind her. She seemed to notice my shyness as she took advantage of it ... Looking me directly in the eye and as she expected , I shifted my eyed automatically ... I became uncomfortable .. I wanted the ground to sink under me .. I wasn't concentrating on my computer anymore ... She smiled each time I shifted my eyes ... That kind of smile that says ... " e be like say this boy is still a learner "

I had to leave before my time sad

8 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Its easy o.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by kindnyce(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
THEY SAY A WOMANS HEART IS DEEP LIKE A WELL....

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF WOMEN

WOMEN ARE SIMPLY AMAZING

THEREFORE,RESPECT UR WOMAN AND FOLLOW HER DELIGENTLY

2 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by victorazy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol. thats a secret we dnt plan on sharing cool
Women get love?
Even in the Bible God says "man love ur wife" but woman He says "woman be submitsive to ur husband" no love cuz they have no love.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by nomabeeee(f): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ezibless:

#coversFace
grin

Silly,buh true
lipsrsealed
exactly..I bleed love..but I can soo hide my emotions ehh..hmm u dnt wna know..
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by nikkflexible(f): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
no vex oo! biko where are all those pple from france? its bin long i saw dia comments abi ntwrk no dey france again ni grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by babyfaceafrica: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
kindnyce:
THEY SAY A WOMANS HEART IS DEEP LIKE A WELL....

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF WOMEN

WOMEN ARE SIMPLY AMAZING

THEREFORE,RESPECT UR WOMAN AND FOLLOW HER DELIGENTLY
. Follow her ke?
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Women generally are good pretenders(i dont mean this in an offensive way by the way). They can so hide their feelings, be it pure or evil towards the opposite gender. That is why it is also very hard to catch a cheating girlfriend or wife but easier to catch a cheating husband and boyfriend.

I carry plenty yansh for una o. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
soldierdollar:
I went to a cyber cafe ... Mehn ! ... See this chic de look me without batting an eye lid . That 5 second stare seemed to be the longest moment in my life . At last she beat me to d contest as I became shy and moved my eyes to an invisible object behind her. She seemed to notice my shyness as she took advantage of it ... Looking me directly in the eye and as she expected , I shifted my eyed automatically ... I became uncomfortable .. I wanted the ground to sink under me .. I wasn't concentrating on my computer anymore ... She smiled each time I shifted my eyes ... That kind of smile that says ... " e be like say this boy is still a learner "

I had to leave before my time sad

complete it na...or is it super story?!
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by cescky(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
victorazy:

Women get love?
Even in the Bible God says "man love ur wife" but woman He says "woman be submitsive to ur husband" no love cuz they have no love.

grin grin
what an analysis grin

undecided who knows you may be right cheesy
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by soldierdollar(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mattkent:

complete it na...or is it super story?!

Lol . Wetin u wan hear again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.