Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group (914 Views)

Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group / No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by NewNigeriaMind: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
So I was in my car at computer village, ikeja.

When I got the call.

The lady asked if I have a PVC, I said no, she then said I should go to the closest INEC Office to try to get one. Which I promised I will. Funny thing is my PVC Is with me in my car.

The next thing she said is if Jonathan can count on my vote, for his reelection,at first I want to say it raw but then I am a gentleman. So I told her not to worry that I will think about it. That I am considering the alternative.

She then asked what has my alternative done that I will vote them....i gave her straight then. If LAgos is a measure of governance, my vote is going to APC. Then I told her I have even decided to vote APC.

She then said I should give her my personal email address that she wants to send me an email that will convince me to vote the clueless man in Abuja. That I gave an emphatic NO. My mail is personal. I am not sharing it with the evil people in jonathan camp. Before EFCC will come to my house to say I didn't write jamb before I got I into unilag. I don't trust pdp, with them anything can happen.

Pls I want to warn all good meaning Nigerians. Don't give the vultures your email. Once they have your contacts, only God knows what will happen next.

I will share the number soon.

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by WisdomFlakes: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy LMAO!!
Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by NewNigeriaMind: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Come to think of it, how did these vultures get my number.
Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
They have been doing that.....calling people to poison their minds and to force GEJ down their throats

Despicably desperate scum..bags

1 Like

Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by NewNigeriaMind: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Is it not pathetic that after six years jonathan has to send email to voters to tell them what he has done. I thought if someone is performing his works will speak for him.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
I am waiting for the ediots to call me and tell me to vote for the clueless dunce.
The reply they will get won't be funny
Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by mrborntodoit: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lies,only APC calls. Victory is sure for Gej .

Mature quotes only.....if not, thunder fire anyone that will insult me this cold afternoon grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
i received a similar call this morning, the silly voice on the other side of the call was asking me silly questions.... i simply told her to bleep off when i couldnt tolerate the shitty call any more..

buhari 2015-2023
fashola 2023-2031
Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by niggi4life(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Are you guys serious about this?
Can you post the numbers here? If true that means PDP are really desperate.
A colleague of mine said they gave them bags of rice with 5k each at their meetings. He's just an attendee o
Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by theNetdiva: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wizkid is LoveD and Adored by ALL. Here is a comprehensive list of All his songs in his MUSIC careeR;
--------------------

--------------------

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Flist%2F3835720&h=UAQGAJJy8&enc=AZPg2oBvvLl8tOn7as50jG2nptm2pu_SHl4ah8JL1yzKIn20E_D6DNoPX_2lw_hbao7QfLQl1w94eD1Kr5Bo9jLs&s=1]A - Z WIZKID MUSIC DOWNLOAD cheesy[/url]
--------------------
ENJOY!
Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by stupor(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Desperation in the air !
Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by Kororugged: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
i dont see anything wrong with them calling voters, actually i think it is smart politicking

this is what they should have done initially instead of smearing GMB

Too late PDP
Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by lorddannie: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
It is better to call an individual than to force them to vote a well known semi-illiterate dictator that voted against his nation, in order to favour a fulani (Idi Omaruo) from Niger

Nigerians are voting against dictatorship, tyranny, selective justice and tribalism

We all coming out to cast votes against slavery, corruption, backwardness, deceit, lies, aspersions, propaganda and hate which are the trade marks of APC and their cohorts.

Greetings to Osinbade tongue grin

GEJ till 2019
Re: I Got A Call From Jonathan Campaign Group by 7lives: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
lorddannie:
It is better to call an individual than to force them to vote a well known semi-illiterate dictator that voted against his nation, in order to favour a fulani (Idi Omaruo) from Niger

Nigerians are voting against dictatorship, tyranny, selective justice and tribalism

We all coming out to cast votes against slavery, corruption, backwardness, deceit, lies, aspersions, propaganda and hate which are the trade marks of APC and their cohorts.

Greetings to Osinbade tongue grin

GEJ till 2019

Quit smoking PDP banners, you need to see how people laughed and jeered at anything PDP around here.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Authorities Were Warned Of Boko Haram Attacks On Baga & Monguno-amnesty / Feb 14; Is INEC Really Ready For This Election? Who Is Fooling Who? / Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.