Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election (49519 Views)

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by boboLIL(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ah support GEJ,,,,, buh ar de threatening us? Asari yhu get triple life line? Yhu jes de vibrate....na one bullet.....yhu go just kpai.... Relax bro.... Na Jona go win
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by shizzle11(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
No GEJ for 2nd term, no oil for NIgeria-ENDORSED! cool

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Deepfreezer(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Empty threats. Bring it on. Nigeria army go take all of una do suya. May amadioha and sango kill whoever quotes me negatively before FeBUHARI 14.
the weak Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by shizzle11(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
boboLIL:
Ah support GEJ,,,,, buh ar de threatening us? Asari yhu get triple life line? Yhu jes de vibrate....na one bullet.....yhu go just kpai.... Relax bro.... Na Jona go win
since apc and the north have been threatening fire and brimstone with dogs and baboons nko? shey u no hia all dose ones?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by BlackLeopard(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

My thought exactly: Jah bless you.

There.

But there's also a, what else was he suppose to say. He can't just back off talks with some rude talks, he's GOT to end it polite, this isn't even much bout what he thinks of it but diplomacy as is and keeping face.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by kufreessie: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Niger delta have economic power to invite america or britain to help them in the war so that their prediction can come to pass.
Princewell2012:
Then Niger Delta Will Not Exist Again. Buhary Will Wipe Them Out Completely.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Deepfreezer(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
what happened during the civil war will be like a fluke to what's gon happen if anything happens to GEJ. GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by notoriousbabe: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Deepfreezer:
the weak Nigerian army.
wait till den
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Once somebody is aggrieved, he is aggrieved - whether just or unjust. The problem is that we hardly nip something at buds. When it starts to happen, we started running aimlessly.

I am only seeing America's prediction coming soon.

Crude oil is dwindling, and these people could worsen the case more.
So for our continuity as a country, we should listen to them.
My advice sha

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by notoriousbabe: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Deepfreezer:
what happened during the civil war will be like a fluke to what's gon happen if anything happens to GEJ. GEJ till 2019
yawns
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by boboLIL(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
shizzle11:
since apc and the north have been threatening fire and brimstone with dogs and baboons nko? shey u no hia all dose ones?
..... Ah don't suport stupid team... ApCshit ae stupid....de shuldnt folo ApChit's lane....

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by notoriousbabe: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Adamo84:
Oga l! You wan kill me ni? grin grin grin
no ooooo
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by notoriousbabe: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
shizzle11:
No GEJ for 2nd term, no oil for NIgeria-ENDORSED! cool

yinmu
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by disloman(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
IVORY2009:

The fear of Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Boyloaf, General shot @ sight etc is the beginning of wisdom to your region!
This is d utterance of a f00l.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by shizzle11(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
notoriousbabe:
yinmu
mumu

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by disloman(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
fastguy10:
GHANA here I come
Pls u guys should wait till I enter Ghana

Ds is wht northerns cause born 2 rule

BIAFRA my promise land pls God let see d land of milk n honey u promise igbos
i believe if ur sons see this post of urs,they will regret u being their father.wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by peeJ1: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
lafex:
U better start ur war so that ur generation will not taste power again just like ur brothers (Igbo) did and I will have more chance of being future president.

Even without power,the Igbos remain the most affluent tribe in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by zendy: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
tomzman:

This should go down as the joke of the century. How old are you. grin grin

You may consider it a joke but when the Niger delta militants reduced the oil Production of Nigeria to near nothing, nobody needed to tell Yaradua to offer them an amnesty deal,and this was after he threw the Nigerian military might against them to no avail. Oil production doesnt go on in a situation of war. Buhari will not be able to fight the Niger-Delta militants without destrying the entire Gas and oil industry in the region. this is not like bombing Boko Haram from the sky, Bombing the niger-delta is like throwing matches on gasoline,everywhere will be on fire. Sending in troops that dont know the creeks is a waste of time. The election of Buhari is the end of Nigeria. How Buhari can actually fight Boko Haram and the Niger Delta militamts at the same time is a joke. And all this while oil money is no longer coming in. Reality is reality, No GEJ,no Oil and no Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by notoriousbabe: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
shizzle11:
mumu
odeson

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by sammhi(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
chigo93:
broda I tell u,if buhari wins and some bastards carry arms,odi will repeat itself,soldiers will do somethings that they might not leave 2 tell.You can ask the maitasine sect members dwelling in hell.

maitasine sect were an unarmed gang....please note...and in any case...levels don change..o
we don't want war but all these bragado is not the answer...period

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
This should not be considered a threat but a PROMISE. Not one drop of oil for the economy of Nigeria. The war won't be against Nigerians as it were but MASSIVELY against the economy should GEJ not get reelected.
The 5 major IOCs Total, Shell, Agip, Chevron and Mobil know this and that's why they are selling assets and suspending further expansion contracts till after the outcome of the elections.
It takes years and millions of dollars to set up an oil and gas installation, but just 5 mins for a N1,500 explosive to run it down. Not to talk of suicide bombers too.
This has been my worry, cos, should buhari win (God forbids), just like they used boko haram to discredit the GEJ Administration, then buhari shall taste this cake.

In any case, I'm certain GEJ will win.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by kufreessie: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
I laugh u. America have predicted that Nigeria will break up in 2015, so they will be ready to assist Niger delta so that their prediction can come to pass. If GEJ is the worst President to rule Nigeria and does not deserve re-election, then lets go our different ways, because we are not one people. You cant enjoy our oil money and victimize us. Is it by force for us to be in the same country? I dont blame u people i blame Lord Lugard that set this confusion.
marv1:
its because they havent seen war. By the time they see one, it will be too late for them, becos it would have reduced them from minority to extintion. Leave them let them call for war, they think everybody is a slow movie like GEJ. They will be the one begging for peace by the time they see the aftermath of reality of war. Nonsence.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by olu77(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kinikini:

Thank you for insulting the south westerners who were the very people who spearheaded the emergence of GEJ as President after Yar Adua's death. The South westerners have many reasons for adjudging GEJ incompetent other than the terrorism in the NE. The failure to provide promised power, security ( you probably have not heard of rampant kidnapping in the South including the West), massive corruption i.e Odua gate, Diezani wastes on private flights, Oil subsidy that grew from N280B to N2.7Trillion under GEJ in just one year, missing N10.8B under NNPC, numerous inflated contracts, Abba Moro slaughter,etc, and many more show of cluelesssness by GEJ. For your information, the Yoruba have outgrown ethnic and religious sentiments in politics. We demand performance. Check the voting pattern in the SW states since 1999. We have voted out non performing governors in many states and this has put our governors on their toes. If demanding performance from GEJ has now made us underlings, we are happy to be so called but GEJ must go.

Thank you for this comment. It is completely senseless to suggest that south south must kill their people to discredit Buhari from 2015 just because it seems or even if it's established that north easterners did thesame. This people just cannot reason with their brain. The noise Asari is making is justified since he is a direct beneficiary of the looting GEJ encourages and since it might not continue with a change of govrrnment but how has any other south southerner benefited?

Like you wrote, the Yorubas no longer give a damn the ethnic of any leader all we want is good governance.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by lucianohase(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
fastguy10:

See ur mouth let them take away their worthless oil for all we care
Mr man talk 4 ur self stop using a word (we) use (I) becos u r nt saying my mind

Nigeria can never do without oil if niger delta take their oil,u will be d one dat will complain abt hungry tell me how Nig will survive wt out oil
Naso! Nigeria is yet to diversify her economy through other alternatives,the fall in oil price has shown us how volatile and vulnerable our economy is. Its already affecting our budget,threatenng n bringing down our economy already, not to talk of when the oil is taken away completely and 83 % of oil blocks owned by the northerners are lost! Na em be say wahala don dey for naija o!
Russia wey strong the produce things that they export to other countries dey hear am as oil price dey fall steady, e come be us in naija !! These freedom fighters are serious and this is what they have always wanted!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by BlackLeopard(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
sleekp1:

Bring it on, time to teach you muslim people lessons.

Oh shut up islamophobic shit, there's Muslims in the South too.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by bluecard(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
The most annoying thing is that GEJ will never say a word on the ranting a of these touts
If he really wants to abide by the peace accord he signed last week,he ought to come out in public to denounce these pigs and tell them to stop threatening fire and brimstone on his behalf. If he is not going to do that, then silence is consent which means he agrees with them
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by lucianohase(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

.....and Niger Deltans reserve the right to keep their oil.
true talk

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by BlackLeopard(m): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
bluecard:
The most annoying thing is that GEJ will never say a word on the ranting a of these touts
If he really wants to abide by the peace accord he signed last week,he ought to come out in public to denounce these pigs and tell them to stop threatening fire and brimstone on his behalf. If he is not going to do that, then silence is consent which means he agrees with them

Thing is silence ain't consent.
Silence is way often not having maneuveuring space. That isn't consent. That's a fuck3d up situation.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by capspeter: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
hedonistic:
If the nomads up north and their South Western underlings are using this artificial 'insecurity' created by them to blackmail and bully Jonathan out of office, then one definitely understands the position of the Niger Delta militant commanders.

This whole or. g.y of terrorism and violence in the North has been systematically used to discredit Jonathan's government. In many ways, the election wouldn't be a fair contest if many voters who ordinarily should be swayed by Jonathan achievements in diverse sectors are manipulated to vote for Buhari in the name of insecurity and Boko Haram. That will be difficult to accept.

If that's the case, then the militants would also need to reciprocate the 'gesture' ten-fold in the unlikely event that the North succeeds in installing their jihadist son as president. I guess that's the issue here.

That's okay... As long as they will attack their own people and community like bokoharam...
See fools talking... I just hope you will be in that region when it starts

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Truckpusher(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
omenka:
Somebody should tell these guys Nigerians reserve the right to elect who leads them. They can take away their worthless oil for all we care.

I hope Marylin Ogar hasn't gone deaf and blind again.
The same worthless oil that has enslaved your kinsmen since 1958 and they had to fight and die to keep it within their reach? undecided

Once you begin to fuel that your rickety car with 1000 naira per liter you'll get the message.....Now you can rant.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
zendy:

You may consider it a joke but when the Niger delta militants reduced the oil Production of Nigeria to near nothing, nobody needed to tell Yaradua to offer them an amnesty deal,and this was after he threw the Nigerian military might against them to no avail.
Oil production doesnt go on in a situation of war. Buhari will not be able to fight the Niger-Delta militants without destrying the entire Gas and oil industry in the region. this is not like bombing Boko Haram from the sky, Bombing the niger-delta is like throwing matches on gasoline,everywhere will be on fire. Sending in troops that dont know the creeks is a waste of time. The election of Buhari is the end of Nigeria. How Buhari can actually fight Boko Haram and the Niger Delta militamts at the same time is a joke. And all this while oil money is no longer coming in. Reality is reality, No GEJ,no Oil and no Nigeria.

Another lie. After witnessing what Yar'adua did to Boko Haram in Maiduguri, the militants had no choice but to seek for amnesty. They reckoned; If this man (Yar'adua) could massacre thousands of his fellow northerners in Maiduguri, what he'll do to us if we dont seek for peace could be worse.

What people lik you did not know was that Yar'adua heavy handedness in dealing with Boko Haram during their first insurrection in Maiduguri, was to send a message to the Niger Delta militants...and fortunately for them, they understood the message.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.