Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election (49511 Views)

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by marv1: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
chigo93:
broda I tell u,if buhari wins and some bastards carry arms,odi will repeat itself,soldiers will do somethings that they might not leave 2 tell.You can ask the maitasine sect members dwelling in hell.
its because they havent seen war. By the time they see one, it will be too late for them, becos it would have reduced them from minority to extintion. Leave them let them call for war, they think everybody is a slow movie like GEJ. They will be the one begging for peace by the time they see the aftermath of reality of war. Nonsence.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by ollyruffy: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
In that case, we should just cancel the election and swear in their brother JonaThief come May 2015.

They think every other Nigerian is as clueless as their brother.

There will be no amnesty this time around.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Idrismusty97(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
sleekp1:
[s][/s]

We did it before and we will do it again. Why did Yar'Adua declare amnesty? You need the oil to function and you ain't gonna get it.
Who is that "we"? Tompolo have private jets, Asari have fat áss mansions. What have you? The millitants are fighting for their own selfish interest without even having their people in mind. Are these the thugs you join in beating the drums of war? What do you stand to gain?

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by BlackLeopard(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Exctinction in case of war I wouldn't be worried for.
We're all here even in small numbers na? One doesn't wipe off entire nation offa planet.

But I'm not sure threatening war is the good thing do.
Most likely de only one anybody be hearing today tho. Smart as a gesture and gettin dey voice out. But I worry bout reality of that gesture. Say previous works only got sanctions across Ijawland and abandoning fighters as 'terrorist' while the land go happily sold 2 foreign companies like Shell. It's a strong voice but the strong silence after that storm isn't worth the storm.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by macaphan007(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

Stop crying more than the bereaved ..let them deal with it and deal with your own issue

Must we depend on oil
Thank God you asked that question....
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by 100Cents: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
If north destroyed Nigeria for 40 years, then South South oil deserve 10 years of rule.

Igbos are not talking yet.

Thunder fire Buhari and his supporters.

After GEJ, Rochas will take over in 2019. Mark my words..

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by darqly(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
It's the govt that enriched them with contracts worth billions for being thieves and economic saboteurs.
In saner climes, these roundtable of murderers would be fugitives but here, they're able to hold meetings with governors and threaten a nation?
Where's Dept of Social Studies (DSS) looking, aunty Marilyn? Pursuing mai-ruwa and APC members I expect.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Xfemt(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
omenka:
Somebody should tell these guys Nigerians reserve the right to elect who leads them. They can take away their worthless oil for all we care.

I hope Marylin Ogar hasn't gone deaf and blind again.

My brother don't blame them after all since the north say GEJ won't enjoy his tenure what do expect if a north eventually win the same thing ll happen u can't eat ur cake and ve it

GEJ till the north realise it the turn of south. South who no like am make em go hug transfomer

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by ooshinibos: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
really o ,ijaw people with threats ..we are waiting for you, give us ur best shot ....if u want GEJ to win ,vote en mass for him all of u ...ijaw will comprise 3.2 percent of the total vote ..All the best ijaw people
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by marv1: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
sleekp1:

We also have the right to keep our oil in our region, deal with it.
. Keep ur oil for all i care. Have seen where someone is pronounced guity for what is rightful his. Go ahead if its war u and ur militants want. U will get it becos we are used to bombings already. Nigerian are better informed now than 5 or 6 yrs ago,

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Rendition(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
GMB will win and if u declear war on nigeria they wud not av life too enjoy der billions trust me....they are wise too oo cuz all dem nija delta boys are billionaires

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by kaybrizzy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Worthless huh
omenka:
Somebody should tell these guys Nigerians reserve the right to elect who leads them. They can take away their worthless oil for all we care.

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Iykopee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
marv1:
If GEJ looses heaven will not fall. They are empty threaths. If govnt has been doing the needful nigeria will not be where its today. Nigerians has the right to vote for whoever and not to be threatened by some opportunist narrow-minded morrons called millitants. Let them declare war on nigerian force and see who suffers. This craziness must stop. They call themselves minority they will soon become extint if they are not carefull with the way they are going. We are used to bombings and wars now, no thanks to BH. Militants should know that this country belongs to all of us. Anyone that wants to cause war during or after election he will sleep and wont wake up before the day. If he travels he wont return. Nobody can decide for anybody. Whoever has ears let him tell asari dokubo or the militant group that he's nobody and cannot intimidate anybody or nigeria with his stolen wealth or else the rest of nigeria will fight them. Enough is enough of this madness.

It is not by force to live in one country. Go and manage ur country let them manage theirs shekina!

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Iykopee(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Please for those that are undecided, let's dare these thieves and vote out Jonathan. This gang think say na only them sabi juju. We go all get the fortification and end this nonsense once and for all. Now that it is apparent that their patronage would be truncated, they want to threaten the rest of us. How many dem be? Dem no reach!

Form ur own country and stop blabbling. Na by force to live with u?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
sleekp1:
[s][/s]

We did it before and we will do it again. Why did Yar'Adua declare amnesty? You need the oil to function and you ain't gonna get it.

Lmao!! This is what one brutal week of shock and awe will do to ya region (thank ya stars the naija is a primitive one lol). grin Fvcking cowardly clowns - STFU! grin

You're lucky I didn't get the right gif - fvcking cowards! grin

[img]https://media./media/ReDLLlU9fDqmI/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by marv1: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
AODT:
If they like they can destroy the only thing that stands as a future for them. And for the records, it will be an utmost shocker that the so called ground nut, farming and other peasant business will not just meet people's need but will even sustain a nation.
Even if for nothing, I will not vote GEJ just for the mere fact that . NONSENSE
AODT:
If they like they can destroy the only thing that stands as a future for them. And for the records, it will be an utmost shocker that the so called ground nut, farming and other peasant business will not just meet people's need but will even sustain a nation.
Even if for nothing, I will not vote GEJ just for the mere fact that these thugs have threatened a whole nation.

For all we know these militant have no economic value not to Nigeria or even their own people. NONSENSE
AODT:
Even if for nothing, I will not vote GEJ just for the mere fact that these thugs have threatened a whole nation.

For all we know these militant have no economic value not to Nigeria or even their own people. NONSENSE
these thugs have threatened a whole nation.

For all we know these militant have no economic value not to Nigeria or even their own people. True talk.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by BlackLeopard(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
It amazes me they no looking for OTHER solutions though.

I mean it's not like Biafra was NOTHING.
So that obviously wasn't a way. War no solve the problems. It adds some if anything.

Differences in federal governing would be good place to start with money to if they want to do something, not just warring. Putting that big money on war is just a fool's move. Reforming & negotiating about areas and governance is much more needing brains than macho gestures.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Ezemust: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
omenka:

let's devide den.must the north rule?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
I'm waiting for their one and only Shekau to comment on this matter arising!

MEANWHILE!!!somewhere in Nigeria# I'm wondering the kind of gun I'd be holding cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Princewell2012(m): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Then Niger Delta Will Not Exist Again. Buhary Will Wipe Them Out Completely.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Ezemust: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
beopened:
I thought democracy is about choice

So if people vote out Jonathan,these children of Baal will declare war on the people?

Then why should then have an election.........we should better crown Jonathan for 2nd term according to these charlatans
i also thought we elected Jonathan?why is d north fighting his government boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Litmus: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nigerians sounding more and more like black people every day the elections grows nearer.

Some Black people illustrated in the clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAbKXTztShA

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by BlackLeopard(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Amazing how some here are so talking terms Buhari x Jonathan

I don't know how you but I'm seeing starving children neither Buhari, nor Jonathan, would do a thing about.

Who care dey?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by asamaigho(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
fastguy10:

See ur mouth let them take away their worthless oil for all we care
Mr man talk 4 ur self stop using a word (we) use (I) becos u r nt saying my mind

Nigeria can never do without oil if niger delta take their oil,u will be d one dat will complain abt hungry tell me how Nig will survive wt out oil

And Howmuch is d oil now?
soon it will reduce to 1$ pb,then if they like they can blow all oil installations in ijaw areas and we will see who will lose.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by zendy: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
I fully support the Niger -Delta militants in thier threat of taking their oil and Gas wealth back should GEJ not be re-elected. The Yoruba/Northern alliance who want GEJ out should bear in mind that the people of the SE/SS generally think of "Nigeria" as one big fraud that has been used to steal thier oil and Gas wealth since the end of the war. Boy Loaf was absolutely right when he said that there is no such thing as "one Nigeria". That notion only exists as long as oil is flowing. So,the Yoruba/Hausa alliance and APC supporters should bear in mind as they are shouting 'Sai Buhari!' that should Buhari be elected,it will mean the end of oil money and by default,the end of Nigeria. The people of the south-south are the greatest contributors to the Nigerian state and for just that alone,a son of theirs deserves the 8 years others have been getting,and anyone who does not like it had better like it if the south-south people decide not to share their oil wealth with anybody. GEJ till 2019 or bye bye oil money forever!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Ephemmm: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
chemali:
They declare war on Nigeria and the sitting governor thanks them? Is this what PDP has turned us into?

My thought exactly: Jah bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by berbs112(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
hedonistic:
If the nomads up north and their South Western underlings are using this artificial 'insecurity' created by them to blackmail and bully Jonathan out of office, then one definitely understands the position of the Niger Delta militant commanders.

This whole or. g.y of terrorism and violence in the North has been systematically used to discredit Jonathan's government. In many ways, the election wouldn't be a fair contest if many voters who ordinarily should be swayed by Jonathan achievements in diverse sectors are manipulated to vote for Buhari in the name of insecurity and Boko Haram. That will be difficult to accept.

If that's the case, then the militants would also need to reciprocate the 'gesture' ten-fold in the unlikely event that the North succeeds in installing their jihadist son as president. I guess that's the issue here.
I wouldn't contest your assertion because I believe you are one of those that believe in the normal statement " e go better"

For me I can't stand being led by President Jonathan for 10years because in the last years I personally haven't enjoyed his policies and the Economic boom haven't put food on my table. I believe Change is inevitable. In other words,Jonathan must be ousted just the way he was voted in out of pity.....

Change is all we r clamouring for,he has done his bit,let other hand come in and put in their effort towards actualising the nigeria of an average man.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by akpumping7720(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
IVORY2009:

The fear of Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Boyloaf, General shot @ sight etc is the beginning of wisdom to your region!
Fear to which region sir?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by tomzman: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
zendy:
I fully support the Niger -Delta militants in thier threat of taking their oil and Gas wealth back should GEJ not be re-elected. The Yoruba/Northern alliance who want GEJ out should bear in mind that the people of the SE/SS generally think of "Nigeria" as one big fraud that has been used to steal thier oil and Gas wealth since the end of the war. Boy Loaf was absolutely right when he said that there is no such thing as "one Nigeria". That notion only exists as long as oil is flowing. So,the Yoruba/Hausa alliance and APC supporters should bear in mind as they are shouting 'Sai Buhari!' that should Buhari be elected,it will mean the end of oil money and by default,the end of Nigeria. The people of the south-south are the greatest contributors to the Nigerian state and for just that alone,a son of theirs deserves the 8 years others have been getting,and anyone who does not like it had better like it if the south-south people decide not to share their oil wealth with anybody. GEJ till 2019 or bye bye oil money forever!!!
This should go down as the joke of the century. How old are you. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by endymetrix(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Niger Delta Militants VS Boko-Haram. Meeeeehhhhnnn! It will be an interesting tournament. We will have to make them engage the fight in Calabar stadium and I will be the one to issue/sell tickets. I'm expecting at leats 500 thoudand spectators. 1 ticket is worth 2k. Choi!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Deepfreezer(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Be careful what you wish for....Some people made the same noise 48 years ago.
be specific Mr man.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by BetaThings: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
My voting will not be determined by threats but by what I believe
If I perish thereafter, so be it
What will be, will be

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) / Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.