Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim (6576 Views)

Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) / Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose / APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Arysexy post=30097343]

Onye ara[/quote]

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by clevvermind(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Firefire:

Hot Pepper Soul grin
grin grin This news sweet my belle.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by jmoore(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari may have instructed his
lawyers to file a libel action claiming billions of naira
against Femi Fani-kayode,

Make it trillions.

Kai Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by Ninapha(f): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nonsense. He is still at the stage of vowing. Let him sue himif he is man enough. He shd not forget Col Gbulie.

Just show ur certificate before the proceeding shaa

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by ganye1: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
ok. U will see how buhari will cry like a baby in the end. grin He would regret this move. Let the battle begins. Watch out!
FFK would end up begging Buhari to forgive him and withdraw the case just as Abati and Vanguard did. Mark my words.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by clevvermind(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
ganye1:

FFK would end up begging Buhari to forgive him and withdraw the case just as Abati and Vanguard did. Mark my words.
we don't talk to much. Just stay tuned to the case. This would further dent buhari's image and cause him more woes. Mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
we don't talk to much. Just stay tuned to the case. This would further dent buhari's image and cause him more woes. Mark my words.

From INEC to Swear an affidavit in court to military board to katsina ministry of education and now we are heading to court again to watch Buhari sue Fani!

Loool. This man is already showing his intolerant nature and character.

Goodluck was right to say Nigerians will miss him after he leaves office ...in 2019!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by banki(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
but the courts are on strike?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by emiye(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
I think the law has waiver bringing up court case against people of unsound mind, which FFK is one. FFK might be acquitted on that grounds grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by digitsolution: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
I doubt that this story is genuine but if it is buhari should act the bigger man and ignore rants from a child like FFK!

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by HzRF(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Oya GMB what are u waiting. For

Lmao only God knows how this Cert-fail-thke retrieval chain I'll end from affidavit to military to Katsina to Court again

Lolz this man is damn clueless

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unfortunately for FFK.....the people cheering him on in this madness are the same that still have an axe to grind with him for publicly talking about sleeping with Bianca.

They would be happy to see him rot in jail.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by wirinet(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
I love this General. He is not a noise maker or a chest beater, he takes action. PDP/TAN has been making so much empty noise without any action. One would have expected them to have taken the certificate case to court long ago, but no, they prefer to call a press conference to argue their case.

I hope the General will not hear "i am sorry" like Abati begged over the "Buhari asked his supporters to cause violence" libel. PDP and Fani- kayode must pay for libel. They will have to prove that Buhari's result and statement of result was fake, and produce who faked it.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by bishoppapee(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Leave me with buhari abeg. He's too desperate for power. Please how can I post new topics or articles on nairaland? Please help out!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by Zuria(f): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Arysexy:
Buhari come and Sue me. Courts are on strike. Punch try again later.

Chai...#dead grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by gr8femfred: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
Buhari is putting himself in more deep mess. He would cry at last. grin share this if you believe buhari is in hot soup. grin
ur brain is DAT empty ? chaaaii ... gej bad educational system don affect u.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by Arysexy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
[s]
ilugunboy:
Unfortunately for FFK.....the people cheering him on in this madness are the same that still have an axe to grind with him for publicly talking about sleeping with Bianca.

They would be happy to see him rot in jail.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by frankyychiji(f): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
ganye1:

How is Buhari putting himself in trouble by taking FFK to court?
Because those that live in glass houses don't throw stones.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by sammyj: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Perfect action from in coming President. Fani is a disgrace to the entire Nigerian race. grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by major466(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why is pa Buhari trying to give himself more hypertension

He's decision to sue FFK may be another publicity stunt to scare people from asking about his certificate. If that is the case, then Buhari is a classic example of an individual who is very intolerant. As a political figure contesting the number one PUBLIC OFFICE in the country, your internal life CEASES TO BE PRIVATE. You come under intense scrutiny from the public. Everything about you, your behavior, disposition and integrity will be examined and put to the test. This is what happens in advance democracies. If he can't handle this public pressure over his PRIVATE AFFAIRS especially the CERTIFICATE saga then he has no business contesting for office of the President. If he can threaten FFK with a lawsuit over his certificate, which by the way is his Right as a Nigerian to inquire, then what will happen if he (Buhari) becomes President (God Forbid)
As far as democracy and it's principles are concerned, Buhari is far from being a Democrat. He's still, as he was in 1983-1985 an individual imbeded with dictatorial tendencies.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by musicwriter(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
are u sure? Or it is ur usual chest beating?

If you av a brain, you will realise how wise buhari is by not answering you fools other than say, 'meet me at the court house'..

Only an Igbo man will put his mouth where his money no dey, and last I checked, buhari ain't igbo

He's not an Igbo yet he got Igbo A1 in his WASC?. Then C5 in Hausa.
Where in Nigeria does a Hausa man get Igbo A1 but Credit in his own language?. That man is a very fo0olish liar.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by aiikay(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
bishoppapee:
Leave me with buhari abeg. He's too desperate for power. Please how can I post new topics or articles on nairaland? Please help out!
Think I'm interested to your question; may be you will post something interesting rather than the saga on Buhari and his classic forgery.

Just click on the section you wish to post - be it politics, travel, general, jobs, etc.; then click on Create new Topic. Supply the subject and the body, and submit.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by gratiaeo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP is very much aware that the foolish general has no certificate

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by sherrylo: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Fani tie ti ba e. Ewon lo ma ku si lodun yi. ONIJEKUJE ALAJERAPE.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by hardbody: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
ganye1:
Breaking News: Buhari sues Fani-
Kayode over certificate forgery
claim
BY NEWSPUNCH ON JANUARY 24, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari may have instructed his
lawyers to file a libel action claiming billions of naira
against Femi Fani-kayode, the director of media and
publicity of President Good luck Jonathan ‘ s campaign
for alleging that he forged his school certificate,
newspunch.org can authoritatively report.
Don’t miss: Buhari’s certificate is fake – Fani-Kayode
Reliable sources from the ex-General’s camp, but who
pleaded anonymity disclosed to Newspunch.org that,
General Buhari has vowed to file the case and fight to it
logical conclusion in order to protect his name and
integrity that Femi Fani-kayode is striving to destroy
because of politics and in order to save his neck from
the corruption related case pending against him in the
High Court.
According to our source, General Buhari said this time
he would never accede to a settlement of the proposed
case as he did when he sued the current Media Adviser
to the President , Mr. Reuben Abati.
It will be recalled that in 2011 after the general election
General Buhari sued Mr. Abati for writing in his column
in the Guardian Newspaper that it was General Buhari
that instigated the violence that erupted in some part of
the North after the result of the Presidential election was
declared. The matter was later settled out of court after
some eminent Nigerians intervened and pleaded with
General Buhari to forgive and forget. The Guardian
newspaper thereafter published an disclaimer and an
apology to General Buhari in several editions saying that
it was misled to publish the defamation against General
Buhari.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaign
organisation has described the West African School
Certificate result of the presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari,
as a “forgery.”
The Director of Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Fani-
Kayode, at a news conference in Abuja, declared the
result sheet issued by the Cambridge examination body
as fake, adding that it was superimposed on another
document
Fani-Kayode said: “The column lines on the part where
names are printed do not align with the blank columns,
while there is an introduction of extraneous lines on
some other columns.
“The document contains an obvious alteration on the
Mathematics column of the candidate, Mohamed Buhari,
who was assumed to have scored an “F” in the subject.
“This raises a very fundamental issue of validity in view
of the fact that the accompanying result sheet states that
‘any alteration or erasure renders this statement of
Results invalid’.
“This is the standard practice in all interpretation of
documents especially academic records. The question
we put to Gen. Buhari and his party is whether this
alteration was done by the University of Cambridge.
“One of the footnotes on the document purportedly
issued by the University of Cambridge said ‘the results of
this candidate in all subjects except English Language
have been carried forward from the 1960 examination’.
“The question arising from this is: When exactly did
Buhari sit for all the other subjects claimed to have been
passed in the Secondary School Examination?
“Our conclusion from all these is that the documents
purportedly released by Government College (Pilot)
Katsina, upon which the APC Presidential candidates
hopes to bury the doubt about his eligibility for next
month’s election are forged, manipulated and
fraudulently procured.
“They are therefore untenable in fact and in law. We do
not know who the authors and masterminds of this
forgery are but whoever they are, we urge them to come
forward and be identified.
“If they fail to come forward voluntarily, we hereby call
on the police and other security agencies to seek them
out, find them, arrest them, interrogate them and
prosecute them in accordance with the laws of the land.
“We reiterate our call on Gen. Buhari to submit himself to
the police to answer charges of perjury, having lied on
oath about his academic qualifications. This is what a
man who claims to represent integrity and due process
ought to do in this situation”.
http://www.newspunch.org/exclusive-buhari-to-sue-fani-kayode-over-certificate-forgery-claim/

Bugaria is smarter than that i believe. There is a drfence in defamation called Justification. What it does is that it allows the defendant to bring all the proofs in the world to show he was right. Bugaria does not want more of his fraudulent humble beginnings to be exposed some more. This must be a huge joke and should be sent to the appropriate section.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by sCun: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Fake news from a fake website.
I wish it was true though, it would have exposed Buhari more.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by egift(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Good, keep it up.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by EmmySparky(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
I laugh...make una continue the fight...abeg make blood no just stain me o...*sipping my alomo*
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by asadike(f): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
D grand pa should not start a war he cannot win
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by maestroferddi: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
That is the way to go. M Buhari should make sure they pay for trying to damage his impeccable integrity. FFK is now in deep poo, he will explain to the judge. Next is Fayose...

They will all be silenced
Buhari will not dare.

Don't mind this funny source.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by suretman(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
ganye1:

How is Buhari putting himself in trouble by taking FFK to court?

I tire oooo

This people are soooo dum.b

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by stanza(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Marketers To Get N236bn Subsidy Claims By Dec. 14th — FG / The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja! / BPE To Privatise 10 Remaining Nipps, Nigcomsat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.