Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim (6646 Views)

Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) / Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose / APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by BrokenTV: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
That is the way to go. M Buhari should make sure they pay for trying to damage his impeccable integrity. FFK is now in deep poo, he will explain to the judge. Next is Fayose...

They will all be silenced
Integrity which is already damaged, he will finally be exposed this time around.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by maestroferddi: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
gratiaeo:
PDP is very much aware that the foolish general has no certificate
You dey joke with the chess grand masters in the PDP.

They did their homework very well. The checkmate was timed to perfection.

Now they have Buhari on the ropes and they would land more punches.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by dustydee: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
I was expecting this. After this, FFK will be ruined financially - probably for life.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by Descartes: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari is an internationally certified fraudster who have been defrauding Nigerians since 1961.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by ganye1: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=major466 post=30101962]Why is pa Buhari trying to give himself more hypertension

He's decision to sue FFK may be another publicity stunt to scare people from asking about his certificate. If that is the case, then Buhari is a classic example of an individual who is very intolerant. As a political figure contesting the number one PUBLIC OFFICE in the country, your internal life CEASES TO BE PRIVATE. You come under intense scrutiny from the public. Everything about you, your behavior, disposition and integrity will be examined and put to the test. This is what happens in advance democracies. If he can't handle this public pressure over his PRIVATE AFFAIRS especially the CERTIFICATE saga then he has no business contesting for office of the President. If he can threaten FFK with a lawsuit over his certificate, which by the way is his Right as a Nigerian to inquire, then what will happen if he (Buhari) becomes President (God Forbid)
As far as democracy and it's principles are concerned, Buhari is far from being a Democrat. He's still, as he was in 1983-1985 an individual imbeded with dictatorial tendencies. [/quote
There is a limit to dirty politics and FFK has crossed the boundary by accusing Buhari of forgery. Taking FFK to court by Buhari is the most civilised thing to do.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by agabaI23(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Someone reported here that a certain Dominic is taking Tinubu to court and the APC guys promptly reminded us that the court is on strike.
Buhari to sue FFK and they have forgotten that the Judiciary is on strike and are celebrating hmmmmm!
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by ziccoit: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
By the time a heavy hammer hits that FFK boy nobody would come to his rescue. GEJ which he thinks can be of help in tribulations would run 1000km/s away from him.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by clevvermind(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
gr8femfred:
ur brain is DAT empty ? chaaaii ... gej bad educational system don affect u.
goat. Is your master's brain not empty? Can he ever win a case in court? Mumu!
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
If this is true. Expect another apologies from big mouth Pdpains that have no meaningful contribution to Nigeria problems at the moment.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by Locapito(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2015
FFK is nothing but a complete bastard. I knw he's doing all these errand job for gej just to bed Bianca again. Maybe he will share the same room with reuben abami, doyin okupe and reno omokirikiri for kirikiri maximum prison.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2015
Duru1:
If this is by any known means true, the courts will force so-called Gen. M. Buhari to produce the original WASC certificate. What a ninny.
And do u think he will head to court if d result is fake? I think ffk is in trouble
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 25, 2015
kestolove95:
FFK don entr pepessoup...even gej knw go beg for am.
You are a damn Coward! Who the hell is Buhari to be scared of, so he should keep mute because the subject was a general in d army many years ago. Well wake up, this is democracy, Buhari is handicapped, he can do nothing! Absolutely nothing! Let him keep dragging his devilish reputation through the mud, he has himself to blame.... Whoever cast his vote for this beast in d name of Buhari, should be ready for his evil plans. The old fool is a dictator, a killer and an extremist and I watch with utmost disgust how southwest has been brainwashed tohave considered supporting Buhari. I thank God am igbo, we aint no slaves and we can never endorse a killer.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by kestolove95(m): 12:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Ernieman:
You are a damn Coward! Who the hell is Buhari to be scared of, so he should keep mute because the subject was a general in d army many years ago. Well wake up, this is democracy, Buhari is handicapped, he can do nothing! Absolutely nothing! Let him keep dragging his devilish reputation through the mud, he has himself to blame.... Whoever cast his vote for this beast in d name of Buhari, should be ready for his evil plans. The old fool is a dictator, a killer and an extremist and I watch with utmost disgust how southwest has been brainwashed tohave considered supporting Buhari. I thank God am igbo, we aint no slaves and we can never endorse a killer.
I would hv love us to debate on dix topic but ur first sentence discourage me cox I knw it will definatli lead to insult..
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by bishoppapee(m): 4:11am On Jan 25, 2015
aiikay:

Think I'm interested to your question; may be you will post something interesting rather than the saga on Buhari and his classic forgery.

Just click on the section you wish to post - be it politics, travel, general, jobs, etc.; then click on Create new Topic. Supply the subject and the body, and submit.
Thanks man!
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Sues Fani- Kayode Over Certificate Forgery Claim by clevvermind(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
gringrin just dey laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Urban Roads / Akwa Ibom: Governor Eno Urges Appeal Court To Dismiss Bassey Akpan’s Case / Nigeria Has Been Named The Fourth Highest Importer Of Armoured Vehicles In The W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.