Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! (19896 Views)

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP should relax for the main debate. NTA powered debate is so not it

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Doyin2(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
dtruth3:
all the political parties was invited, invitations were sent, text messages were also sent, including tellephone conversations. so all parties were duly invited and given a fair opportunity.

Is it a mere coincidence that ALL major opposition parties were absent.Please do not defend this hooey!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Rilwayne001: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:
I am not surprised, APC is a party;

-For illiterates
-School drop out
-Chest beaters & cowards...
-Fraudstars etc

Who take them serious?

Lol.

Another victim of jonaTAN cluessless, an odouriferous transmogrified creature of perennial failure! The apogee of failure de apologia grin grin hehehe.

Indeed PDP and there sympathizers are an ssemblage of anencephalous imps who wish to turn Nigeria into a dystopia.

How do you reconcile your rantings/list of innuendo with the absentness of the APC DG in the election debate? why don't you seek for the reason why they were not represented nor send their representative before resorting to your list of shenanigans which is incongrouos with what is been discuss in the OP? Why don't you ask about other 8parties that were not represented? why only APC?

Its obvious you lack cognitive adhessiveness of the political situation of this country, why don't you stick to your diary and romance section? Just an advise (no offense)

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by henryblaze25(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
That Hope party guy was hilarious sha, our Candidate is a Lawyer,Barrister and also a SAN
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by jayseehe(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Richard6:

What of GEJ VS the symbol of illiteracy (Buhari), what do you call it?
They are both unintelligent; GEJ and Buhari
But Buhari has an intelligent Vice unlike GEJ

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by discusant: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
APC cannot be there because the party has many questions to answer, which it has no answer yet.

Is APC presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari or Mohamed Buhari?

Has APC presidential candidate qualified to contest for the presidency yet?

Has he shown his academic qualifications to INEC?

The exam officer from Katsina who "manufactured" the statement of Result for Buhari just said that it was not Buhari that requested for the statement, so how is Buhari associated to the said statement of result?

APC did itself well to dodge this meeting..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Chigold101(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
koligs:
Apc gats not time for this...

Apc gats busy schedule ahead...

Apc are busy preparing for their campaign on Monday...

Debate or no debate Apc come feb 14, is taking over...

Even if APC presents a goat or cow as a representative, I will still vote for Buhari
#saiCHANGE
wow what a wise saying...

Did you really read what u typed and posted here...?

You are not interested in Nigeria or how it will get better, to me all you are interested is to see GEJ out of office... Humn

Maybe GEJ has blocked where some people are sucking us dry & they want him out by all means...

APC has been shouting debate... Debate has come & they are no where to be found....lolzzzz

Busy schedule my left bombom...hohohoho

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Uch74(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
donsap648:
APC hates transparency,all they knw is how to call PDP names...am sure Mr Lai Muhammed will lie to us 2mao
They're just a bunch of fmr PDP members who has a convenant with corruption.....They have the opportunity to tell Nigerians all those rubbish they've been compiling at the back, but what do we have........APC=Asociation of Political Cowards!
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol.

Another victim of jonaTAN cluessless, an odouriferous transmogrified creature of perennial failure! The apogee of failure de apologia grin grin hehehe.

Indeed PDP and there sympathizers are an ssemblage of anencephalous imps who wish to turn Nigeria into a dystopia.

How do you reconcile your rantings/list of innuendo with the absentness of the APC DG in the election debate? why don't you seek for the reason why they were not represented nor send their representative before resorting to your list of shenanigans which is incongrouos with what is been discuss in the OP? Why don't you ask about other 8parties that were not represented? why only APC?

Its obvious you lack cognitive adhessiveness of the political situation of this country, why don't you stick to your diary and romance section? Just an advise (no offense)
Romance section kwa? Hian! Who know me there

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Rilwayne001: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

Romance section kwa? Hian! Who know me there

Could your most active section be a computer error?
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by endymetrix(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
koligs:

Even if APC presents a goat or cow as a representative, I will still vote for Buhari
#saiCHANGE
that's a sign of how they will treat the country if they are given Power!! Up Up PDP! Down Down All Peoples ...
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by emeraldo56(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
The Debate I want to see is Jonathan VS Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Could your most active section be a computer error?
My most active is "Diaries and Religion".

The third one rotates between Education, Poems for review and Romance.

It just changed to Romance 'cos I just commented there now(it will go back to any of the other two, sooner)

Edited - it has changed, sef...
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by otokx(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Doyin2:

Is it a mere coincidence that ALL major opposition parties were absent.Please do not defend this hooey!

Was there a newspaper publication?
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Rilwayne001: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

My most active is "Diaries and Religion".

The third one rotates between Education, Poems for review and Romance.

It just changed to Romance 'cos I just commented there now(it will go back to any of the other two, sooner)

Edited - it has changed, sef...

Then you have to stick to those ones too, politics is not for cenophobians (no offense)
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by economia: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
notoriousbabe:
WHAT IBB TOLD GEJ WHEN THE LATTER VISITED THE FORMER.

"The President came here to ask for my support. I had only 15minutes prior notice before his arrival. When he came, I took him to my bedroom and had a chat with him. When he left his people said I have endorsed him. What am I supposed to do, deny it? No. For me, that is not a problem because I am a leader and what I say or don't say will give mileage to any party.

When he came here I told him that he made two political mistakes: first was to lose Rotimi, the Governor of Rivers State. When the crisis was going on, Governor Rotimi was here to pay me a visit. I confronted him and he spoke to me very honestly. Despite the problems, he was not ready to leave the PDP then. Gen. Obasanjo, myself and a few others intervened in the matter as leaders of the party but the president did not foresee the current situation and didn't take our advice seriously. Rotimi is one young man I like so much for his honesty. He is very bold and alway committed to his conviction.

I told president Jonathan that the second mistake he made was to call Obasanjo a motor pact taut. What an insult. That was wrong and the beginning of his problems. How many times had he seen Obasanjo insult Gowon. I told him that supporting him would mean to endorse the insult on Gen Obasanjo. I won't.

I advised him to go make peace with Governor Rotimi and Gen. Obasnjo. I told him it is almost getting late. I said to him, you must visit Obasanjo to apologize to him. I don't think that the outcome was favourable because it was already late.

A lot of persons have been calling me to raise concern that the President would use the Military to rig the election and I say to them that it is not likely. There is esprit d'coup. Most of the soldiers you see today are boys to our boys. President Jonathan has no option than to allow the election hold and to declare the winner. I advised him on this. Several other persons, both local and international, have also advised him on the consequences of using soldiers to influence the election. I am sure, he won't."
....IBB
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by ilovecritics(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
koligs:

#saiCHANGE

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF AFTER THE ELECTIONS GEJ IS DECLARED WINNER?
JUST TELL ME ONE THING YOU WILL DO??!!
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Emmyvans: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:
I am not surprised, APC is a party;

-For illiterates
-School drop out
-Chest beaters & cowards...
-Fraudstars etc

Who take them serious?

That's the same thing they all said about Chelsea fc. Yet they have won all the necessary trophies

We just dey observe
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by vigasimple(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
jayseehe:
I'm not watching, it will be too boring undecided

I want to watch Osinbanjo VS Sambo cheesy

I want to watch Mrs Buhari VS PEJ cheesy

That is what you call comedy, it's gonna be very interesting grin

Modified:
Non of the parties was impressive

Why NOT GEJ -V- GMB ?

Oratory and bragaddo is not leadership or vision. Your sai Bhuari lacks what it takes to lead this generation.

stop packaging Bhuari with different clothes to make him what he is not and what he will never be.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by walcolm(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
dtruth3:
It's going on now, 2015 Elections Debates/Town Hall Meeting, and the APC representative is missing.
present are....
1. Hope Democratic Party(HOPE)
2. United Progresive Party(UPP)
3. Kowa Party(KOWA) and
4. Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

All this parties have their party agents represented to answer questions, and defend their party manifesto. But surprisingly, the All Progressive Congress (APC) did not send any representative, neither was any explanation given for their absence.

Please watch it now on NTA, its going on live!

of course NTA is owned by the PDP goverment and the only credible opposition they have is APC so its no surprise they did not invite APC to the shenanigan they're calling debate
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Kezzyboy: 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
until wen i switched on my tv dis night dat 4 the first time heard of so called UPP, wat was dia party symbol sef "goat"

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
jayseehe:
I'm not watching, it will be too boring undecided

I want to watch Osinbanjo VS Sambo cheesy

I want to watch Mrs Buhari VS PEJ cheesy

That is what you call comedy, it's gonna be very interesting grin

Modified:
Non of the parties was impressive

And you left out the core one, which is the real reason for the debate - GEJ vs GMB. Or are u scared of someone coming to say, "pellow Nigerians, we will pight kworrupshun and fut all kworrupt foliticians in frison". Hehehe.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by MosD: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
I'm more of an APC supporter because of the level of corruption and impunity of this regime. But I'm so disappointed at them for not attending this Town Hall meeting. Clearly shows they have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by michael3876(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
i sense some tin. the qualification for a representative is waec certificate. which apc do not hav. that is y they dont hav a representative.

chai!!™™™

pdp prof know book die. d man is just confidently analogically answ
ering question wit clearification

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Pecca: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
dtruth3:
Easy bros, the programme was not orgarnised by NTA. Its been handled by the Nigeria Election Debate Group (NEDG). NTA is only broacasting it, so please, tell your Party to send a representative now, or Nigerians will stop taking them seriously.

BUT, LIKE SERIOUSLY, DO YOU EXPECT A BUHARI SUPPORTER TO UNDERSTAND THAT?
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by dtruth3(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pecca:

BUT, LIKE SERIOUSLY, DO YOU EXPECT A BUHARI SUPPORTER TO UNDERSTAND THAT?
my brother, i cant understand all these self meditated ignorance of some nigerians in the name of! politics

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by seunlaww(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Harmvirus:
Mtchewww

is dis land for sale ?
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by focus7: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
AIT and NTA who are facilitators of the debate are both PDP extension. With APC absence, it shows the party is not being led by some clueless leaders, APC won my respect the more.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by hammariise(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
So why did GEJ refused to attend the 2011 presidential debate?
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by dtruth3(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
walcolm:

of course NTA is owned by the PDP goverment and the only credible opposition they have is APC so its no surprise they did not invite APC to the shenanigan they're calling debate

Please note: the organizers are the Niigeria Elections Debate Group(NEDG), made up of all the televission stations in the country, including radio stations. i think we should be comending NTA for the life coverage. unlike the recorded coverage done by some TV stations.

also note: all the Political Parties were duly invited, including APC.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by koligs: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
ilovecritics:

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF AFTER THE ELECTIONS GEJ IS DECLARED WINNER?
JUST TELL ME ONE THING YOU WILL DO??!!
[size=8pt][/size]

I will rather kill myself than to commit sucide

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by koligs: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
shegsky:

kai, you need prayers.

Rather pray for ur dear country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Primary: APC Factions In War Of Words / Eunice Atuejide Suspended By Party, NIP / COVID-19 Palliatives Were Not Hoarded - Nigerian Governors' Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.